Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone here use a straight razor to shave? [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8725063 -

Senor_Hongos said:
I used to shave with a Bic, but I gave it up because of the ink.



I dont mind the ink, its the burnt face, and thumb that really get to me.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here use a straight razor to shave? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8725092 -

Prisoner#1 said:
blewmeanie said:
I also hate buying new disposable blades, the 20.00 boxes last me a month at the most.



they last me more than a year with one of those $7 3packs



Since when do injuns grow beards.:smirk:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here use a straight razor to shave? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8725117 -

blewmeanie said:
Senor_Hongos said:
I used to shave with a Bic, but I gave it up because of the ink.



I dont mind the ink, its the burnt face, and thumb that really get to me.



:lol:

Now that is a harsh way to shave.  No wonder you want a straight razor.  Why do they have to call them that though.  Can't they be a cool ass razor or something?

Someone needs to create a thread in P&S about it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here use a straight razor to shave? [Re: automan]
    #8725172 -

automan said:
you can find good straight razors in antique stores.


once you put a edge on one, you can keep it insanely sharp just by strapping it.
my face has never been touched by a disposable razor or any blade other than a straight razor or good electric.



Aside from antique stores, are there any particular brands you would recommend. Keeping it around 50.00 would be nice, but I dont think its gonna happen.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here use a straight razor to shave? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8725575 -

No idea.  Unless it's for a job, just let it grow out.  Even if it is for a job, say that your religion forbids you from shaving.  You just recently adopted the religion but you believe in it's teaching so much that you're drastically altering your lifestyle.  And you're smoking marijuana. Let them fire you for religious reasons, then get tons of bank in the lawsuit (damages).

I have a mach 3 and it does me real good every 2.5 (avg) months that I do shave...I'll have to try the hot wash cloth thing next time though.

Love,
Me


--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here use a straight razor to shave? [Re: Tri High]
    #8739855 -

Tri High said:
No idea.  Unless it's for a job, just let it grow out.  Even if it is for a job, say that your religion forbids you from shaving.  You just recently adopted the religion but you believe in it's teaching so much that you're drastically altering your lifestyle.  And you're smoking marijuana. Let them fire you for religious reasons, then get tons of bank in the lawsuit (damages).

I have a mach 3 and it does me real good every 2.5 (avg) months that I do shave...I'll have to try the hot wash cloth thing next time though.

Love,
Me



I dont want to grow a beard, or abuse the legal system to extort my employer. I'm not a dirty hippie.......


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here use a straight razor to shave? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8740015 -

blewmeanie said:
I dont want to grow a beard, or abuse the legal system to extort my employer. I'm not a dirty hippie.......



whoa whoa whoa, not only dirty hippies grow beards, lost of professional business, musicians, etc have beards, so please do not classify them with being a dirty hippie.


and to the dude you replied to, if your employer believes that, good for them, but if he catches you doing something against your religion (btw what religion doesn't want you to cut your hair other than rastafarians??  idk any and would like to know) then you could get screwed in the long run.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here use a straight razor to shave? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8740032 -

Shaving is against my religion.. Allah forbids it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. Bridgeburner 535 0 10/17/07 01:30 PM
by Bridgeburner
* Gonna shave off my beard..... Rahie 980 9 03/22/07 11:01 PM
by CaptainH13
* I'm afraid to shave again.
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 5,408 27 07/12/06 08:05 PM
by d33p
* I need shaving help
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,289 42 11/10/04 06:28 PM
by StonedShroom
* Shaving Gel *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
blink 4,389 28 10/24/04 03:24 PM
by cisole
* Shaving under your hair?
( 1 2 all )
Knightmare 2,424 22 07/29/06 10:20 PM
by Skunk420
* i shaved my hair, do i look retarded or not?
( 1 2 all )
DistortedEyes 4,599 31 08/23/07 02:32 PM
by KilroyMilosevik
* who here has a beard?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Todcasil 3,552 61 06/12/07 01:34 AM
by Sheepish

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,655 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.