Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: Colbadol]
    #6968901 -

Colbadol said:
Teragon said:
when it grows back in

the stubble is going to chaff the inside of your legs, etc.



i hear this a lot, but, no, they dont. try it.




--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968960 -

be careful of whoever is dong the doing might get stubble burn lol


--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968963 -

Aftershave?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: Cowgold]
    #6968994 -

old spice really helps with the razor burn. Try some.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6969000 -

It's surprisingly cool and refreshing like a cool mountain breeze on a hot summer day.  :meatspace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: Cowgold]
    #6969011 -

:rockon:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6969019 -

Sometimes, I'll blow on my balls for after a good shave for that cool feeling. It's quite refreshing. Does that make me gay?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: Cowgold]
    #6969032 -

I don't know about right after you've shaved them, but some Gold Bond powder on the nuts is one of the most refreshing things a man can do for himself. Especially if you've got particularly buttery nuts after being active in sports or work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: idiotek]
    #6969089 -

idiotek said:
buttery nuts



:puke:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6969103 -

C'mon now, nutbutter is part of life for men.. unless you somehow have a ventilation system worked out to keep your scrotum sweat-free at all times.

Because if you have and it's not incredibly bulky or inconvenient to wear in everyday life I highly suggest patenting it and starting a business for it - you'd make millions!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: idiotek]
    #6969118 -

I won't go near a guy's cock unless he's done some good manscaping, just my two cents.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6969131 -

I just shaved mine the other day too. The chicks love some freshly shaven balls.

It doesn't itch if you know what you're doing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: idiotek]
    #6969244 -

the ventilation lies in not wearing underoos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6969305 -

Corporal Kielbasa said:
the ventilation lies in not wearing underoos.




--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: Gumby]
    #6969306 -

Gumby said:
I just shaved mine the other day too. The chicks love some freshly shaven balls.

It doesn't itch if you know what you're doing.




--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i just put peppermint lotion on my shaved balls! Todcasil 788 9 08/15/05 09:05 PM
by Todcasil
* Have you ever shaved... "down there?"
( 1 2 3 all )
SoulSurfer 6,738 48 08/01/04 11:08 AM
by Barbi
* how do you guys shave your body hair?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
tonyperez420 9,379 65 03/14/07 03:54 PM
by Tomo
* I shaved
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,124 35 10/06/05 09:42 AM
by Ozrichead
* Need help with shaving pubes
( 1 2 3 all )
The_Hobbit 6,372 50 05/10/21 08:42 PM
by Nifflerz
* I'm afraid to shave again.
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 5,407 27 07/12/06 08:05 PM
by d33p
* Should I shave?
( 1 2 all )
Stonerguy 3,128 36 12/24/05 11:30 PM
by Konnrade
* Shaving
( 1 2 all )
trippindad82 3,147 23 01/15/07 05:30 PM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,925 topic views. 6 members, 5 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.