Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I shaved
    #4669971 -

and I look like a 14 year old girl

down with razors :thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: Shroomism]
    #4669974 -

Hahaha...I had my beard for like 4 months before I got shaved recently...I really looked 14 too when it was gone, I was so annoyed.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: Shroomism]
    #4669978 -

good...thats the 1st step of your de hippy cleanse

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: goobler]
    #4669984 -

no way man.. I'm gonna let it grow back bigger and badder next time.. who cares what the sushi people think


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: Shroomism]
    #4669986 -

gotta see a pic  :grin:


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: Shroomism]
    #4669998 -

stay smooth my friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: wrestler_az]
    #4670001 -

I have no completely shaven pics. this is as close as you get

before

after

not really.. but you get the idea


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: Shroomism]
    #4670007 -

keep it clean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: goobler]
    #4670020 -

but then I couldn't do this :strokebeard:

and then before you know it I'd start looking like this asshole-


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: Shroomism]
    #4670038 -

no but perhaps this one



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: goobler]
    #4670053 -

:hairmetal:

speaking of which.. we're changing the name probably.. any suggestions to throw into the hat?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: Shroomism]
    #4670170 -

Shroomism said:
but then I couldn't do this :strokebeard:

and then before you know it I'd start looking like this asshole-




what a conservatively styled schmuck!
he reminds me of the agents in the Matrix.
No real individual character trait.

but then again... it really is all illusion
and once you realize that we a much more
then these biological suits we walk around in
you can always remember Who you are,
Why you are here, and what this is all about.


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: thePatient]
    #4670199 -

I bet his Porsche is individual :smile:  I bet his nice house is individual.

If one person in a group is wearing tie-die, and so is everone else, and another group of people are all dressed like this, whos the 'individual'?  Are all of you wearing tie-die (or goth, or whatever) "more indivudual" because their are less of you who just happen to have the exact same style?  I wear shit like that when I need to, suit and tie, Id on't care.  It's just clothes.  If looking like a corporate tool gets me an in to make loads of money or accepted into a better school, fuck yea I'll do it.


--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4670203 -

He looks like he's goin home to change into something more casual, and maybe take his boat out for a ride :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: Shroomism]
    #4670215 -

I know what you mean, man. I feel less manly when I'm clean-shaven. Whenever I end up shaving it off, it's usually unintentional. It often happens when I'm trimming my moustache or goatee, and end up trimming too much and start looking ridiculous. Then I just have to shave it all off and let it grow back evenly.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: Silversoul]
    #4670227 -

I just shaved it all off to.  Damn policies at work.

And yes, I do look like I'm 14 now.  :frown:  Quite sad.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4670244 -

MagicalMystery said:
If sucking the corporate phallus gets me in to make loads of money or accepted into a better school, fuck yea I'll do it.



I guess that's where i'm different from you.
Money, to me, is just paper.


Maybe one day when i have a family to care for,
ill change my tune.


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4670277 -

MagicalMystery said:
I bet his Porsche is individual :smile:  I bet his nice house is individual.



just because he's wearing a wrinkly dress shirt pants and a tie doesnt mean he's loaded. altough often high paying jobs require you dress like that. i bet 90% of people dressed like that couldnt afford a Porche.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: Shroomism]
    #4670366 -

Shroomism said:
but then I couldn't do this :strokebeard:

and then before you know it I'd start looking like this asshole-




I dress like that for work, but my interests aren't in my clothes...  It really shouldn't make a big difference what you wear personally.  Call me a puppet or whatever... I gotta keep my lights on and food in the fridge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I shaved [Re: Shroomism]
    #4670373 -

lol..  :smirk:


--------------------
http://heffter.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Facial hair or clean shaven?
( 1 2 all )
Mush 4 Brains 1,717 34 03/08/16 08:28 AM
by fapjack
* Have you ever shaved... "down there?"
( 1 2 3 all )
SoulSurfer 6,738 48 08/01/04 11:08 AM
by Barbi
* Whassup with women shaving their armpits?
( 1 2 all )
laserpig 13,956 38 02/26/11 08:56 PM
by Hakim0777
* I'm afraid to shave again.
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 5,407 27 07/12/06 08:05 PM
by d33p
* How shaving got fun again (and how to s(h)ave hundreds of dollars a year off your expenses!)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
AsanteM 31,714 328 04/10/25 09:38 PM
by Mickalopagus
* No shave November.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Gumby 16,453 255 11/13/10 12:12 PM
by thoughts
* Clean Shaven or Stubble?
( 1 2 all )
NihilisticDelusion 1,106 23 12/07/11 08:14 AM
by Apostle
* Should I shave?
( 1 2 all )
Stonerguy 3,128 36 12/24/05 11:30 PM
by Konnrade

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,124 topic views. 3 members, 32 guests and 315 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.