Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Patlal]
    #22981992 -

Ive decided im never shaving my beard again. Only going to trim it when it needs it. Idk i like it...makes me look older. When im clean shaven i look like a 15yr old.

Plus my face iches like hell when i shave it off.

If thats actually you "psi" in ur avatar mines a little shorter than yours but pretty close.

Mine has a little ginger in it but mostly dark.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: psi]
    #22981994 -

Same here actually, just the stache and chin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Mr. Magic]
    #22982323 -

Yeah that's me in my avatar but it's a lot shorter than that right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: psi] * 2
    #22982393 -

Anywhere from this

to this or
I usually sport a stash and chin beard.

The wife prefers me to be closer to clean shaven 'cause she thinks I look younger that way...:borfase:
:strokebeard: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: vinsue]
    #22982405 -

i trim my mustache so it looks clean but keep my chin hair man ahaha :laugh:

This could change in few years idk :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #22983674 -

Full beard is hot i think. But manliness action is hotter. If you have great sexy full beard but you are pussy and not manly at all, you better shave that beard because you just don't deserve it. There are a lot of manly guys out there without a beard that will appreciate that glorious beard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Nyx24]
    #22983682 -

Nyx24 said:
Full beard is hot i think. But manliness action is hotter. If you have great sexy full beard but you are pussy and not manly at all, you better shave that beard because you just don't deserve it. There are a lot of manly guys out there without a beard that will appreciate that glorious beard.



well said op.:greatjob:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: PatrickKn]
    #22983692 -

PatrickKn said:
OhMrJohnson said:
I want a beard like this one day





I want a beard like this one myself:




Must have taken that guy years to grow it.




Murder an octopus, affix to face, problem solved.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Lucis]
    #22983870 -



--------------------

The geometry of us is no chance. We are antennae, we are tuning forks, we are receiver and transmitters of all energy. We are more than we know.  - @entheolove

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for"  - Georgia O'Keefe

I think the word is vagina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: psi]
    #22984834 -

psi said:
Mush 4 Brains said:
Anyone else's beard a different color than their hair? My beard will actually have a faint burgundy hue to it and I have light brown hair.



I have brown hair and my mustache and some of the chin hair is kind of blond with a bit of red. The rest is pretty similar to my hair color though.



my hair is black, but I notice a few red hairs lying around in my beard. It would be cool if there was alot more


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Rustifer]
    #22984868 -

Rustifer said:
Can't be alpha without a beard bro.



Fuck that. I stay clean shaven, it looks classy and conveys power.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Webster10]
    #22984890 -

I shave my head and my face then pour some cooling after shave lotion over all of it. It's the best feeling in the world. I'd compare it to drinking a cold glass of water first thing in the morning.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: SoloTrip]
    #22984907 -

My after shave makes my face all nice, cold and tingly as well. I don't shave my head though.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Webster10]
    #22984930 -

if i didnt have to shave for work i'd go full jihad on this beard business. currently sporting a goatee


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #22985015 -

I've had a beard for the past 6 or so years that I decided to shave last year.  I grow it out when it gets cold, but I think I'm gonna go clean shaven when the weather warms up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I feel so unnatural when clean shaven
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,944 47 04/06/06 04:56 AM
by goobler
* I need to shave
( 1 2 all )
mantis 4,441 39 03/23/05 10:23 PM
by ToolTroll
* I need shaving help
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,289 42 11/10/04 06:28 PM
by StonedShroom
* I shaved
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,124 35 10/06/05 09:42 AM
by Ozrichead
* Should I shave?
( 1 2 all )
Stonerguy 3,128 36 12/24/05 11:30 PM
by Konnrade
* Shroomisms Hair
( 1 2 3 all )
sui 2,984 53 02/22/06 12:38 PM
by absolute zero
* hair dying question John 1,085 15 11/17/04 08:05 PM
by beejay
* pubic hair styles for men eric_the_redS 13,197 17 01/06/06 08:34 AM
by Brakkie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,717 topic views. 2 members, 36 guests and 210 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.