Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Facial hair or clean shaven? * 1
    #22981746 -

What's your style? Also girls what do you prefer? (edit: on men I mean, not yourselves.. bearded women kindly fuck off lol)


I've always been a clean shaven guy mostly. My girl seems to like it the most. Whenever I get stubble or more she bitches,"it hurts my face, I don't like it." So I don't go more than 2 days wo shaving typically.

I actually grew a proper looking beard for the first time a couple months back. Its not like I couldn't in the past it was just either because of jobs, girls, or comfort I never did. Also personal preference I guess, I just never went past the 2 week mark. But since I was recovering from knee surgery and not working i said fuck it, why not grow one.

I went like just under two months and it actually looked decent. At first it was uncomfortable and uneven but after a while it shaped up nicely and I got some compliments even.

My usual routine is to shave, wait a few days, get a little past stubble/shadow then shave again. I like the shadow, I've been considering keeping the shadow consistently, making sure to shave any neck beard action. The idea is to have a neat short hair cut with the shadow blending into the sideburns. I like the look.

The majority of people I see with beards don't pull em off well. Either it looks sad and forced, or just unkempt and sloppy. Oh and the new hipster look - grizzly looking beard, man bun, thick black rimmed glasses....  is gay.

Sorry if you're in that demographic, but its gay. Tell me I'm not alone on that..

Edited by Mush 4 Brains (03/07/16 06:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Mush 4 Brains] * 3
    #22981783 -

Can't be alpha without a beard bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Rustifer]
    #22981800 -

Ranoutofweed probably has a sick ass beard ha.


My one friend is alpha as fuck. He doesn't grow facial hair that well, but he's cultivated what I like to affectionately call nut sack chin. Just the chin, the rest of his face is all beta and naked and shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #22981812 -

I love my beard

I've had it for years and it has slowly become more full and lush as I have aged a bit

My beard is like a good friend to me in a way.. I wash it, trim it up, keep it tidy and what not but I wouldn't want to shave it off, although I might eventually just to see how I look without it but definitely not because a girl wants me to or anything like that


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 4
    #22981817 -

once you shave it off, you're gonna wish you didn't

I know I did lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #22981830 -

I do a short trim once in a while, haven't actually shaved in ages.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: psi]
    #22981839 -

Gotta trim for sure. I read a tip recently- shave off the neck beard or at least taper/blend it in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #22981841 -

I want a beard like this one day



--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22981852 -

I've shaved like 2 times in my life. I will not do it again. It's the most uncomfortable thing ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #22981858 -

OhMrJohnson said:
I want a beard like this one day





I want a beard like this one myself:




Must have taken that guy years to grow it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: PatrickKn]
    #22981876 -

Lol I just watched that movie yesterday


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: PatrickKn]
    #22981877 -

I'm 25 and I still don't have much facial hair so if I let it grow there are patches that look out of place

That coupled with my facial hair looking like pubes kinda makes me look like a fkin taliban if i grow it out lol:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #22981926 -

beard, but a short trimmed one. Will probably try the bushy woodsman type beard someday just for fun though


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Ezuma] * 1
    #22981943 -

Ezuma said:
beard, but a short trimmed one. Will probably try the bushy woodsman type beard someday just for fun though



I've known many a dude to grow out the woodsman style beard at the dismay of their wife/girl. Usually they're given a "shave by date"

Anyone else's beard a different color than their hair? My beard will actually have a faint burgundy hue to it and I have light brown hair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #22981949 -

I got a stubble.

I use to clean shave, but it hurt my skin. So now I just keep a 1/16 inch stubble. Kinda like constant 2nd day without shaving look


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Patlal]
    #22981953 -

Patlal said:
I got a stubble.

I use to clean shave, but it hurt my skin. So now I just keep a 1/16 inch stubble. Kinda like constant 2nd day without shaving look



See that's what I wanna try out for a while. Imo it looks better if you have darker facial hair though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Ezuma]
    #22981955 -

I have clean shaved 3 times in the past decade or so. The last time was this past Halloween,I was a biker and supported a very creepy handlebar moustache. My beard helps hide the ugliness beneath. I usually only trim on solstice or equinox days.


--------------------

The geometry of us is no chance. We are antennae, we are tuning forks, we are receiver and transmitters of all energy. We are more than we know.  - @entheolove

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for"  - Georgia O'Keefe

I think the word is vagina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: nuentoter]
    #22981958 -

i shave lightly every other day


--------------------
Jenny, jehny, sean, taliesen, taylor
I was the Head honcho And...... i still am
Jonas is everready
matthew is a psychiatrist
Marcus is a therapist
Arthur has Appeared .....
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Gz8gmpPZTDdbWY7sNa3D5PGER3mxvp2
The drugs i use: Day: Clozaril 400mg, Zyprexa, 15mg, Seroquel 20mg, Risperdal 6mg, Invega 9mg The all in One Curved Rounded Pillar, Klonopin 1mg, Truvada The now mushroomm, Tivicay the Daydreams mushroom, Gabapentin 600mg Night: Lithium 300mg, Ativan 3mg, 5Htp, Trazodone 100mg, Hydroxyzine 2 at sleep time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWopjG9URo&nohtml5=False

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #22981975 -

Mush 4 Brains said:
Patlal said:
I got a stubble.

I use to clean shave, but it hurt my skin. So now I just keep a 1/16 inch stubble. Kinda like constant 2nd day without shaving look



See that's what I wanna try out for a while. Imo it looks better if you have darker facial hair though.



I got black facial hair


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair or clean shaven? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #22981987 -

Mush 4 Brains said:
Anyone else's beard a different color than their hair? My beard will actually have a faint burgundy hue to it and I have light brown hair.



I have brown hair and my mustache and some of the chin hair is kind of blond with a bit of red. The rest is pretty similar to my hair color though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I feel so unnatural when clean shaven
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,944 47 04/06/06 04:56 AM
by goobler
* I need to shave
( 1 2 all )
mantis 4,441 39 03/23/05 10:23 PM
by ToolTroll
* I need shaving help
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,289 42 11/10/04 06:28 PM
by StonedShroom
* I shaved
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,124 35 10/06/05 09:42 AM
by Ozrichead
* Should I shave?
( 1 2 all )
Stonerguy 3,128 36 12/24/05 11:30 PM
by Konnrade
* Shroomisms Hair
( 1 2 3 all )
sui 2,984 53 02/22/06 12:38 PM
by absolute zero
* hair dying question John 1,085 15 11/17/04 08:05 PM
by beejay
* pubic hair styles for men eric_the_redS 13,197 17 01/06/06 08:34 AM
by Brakkie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,717 topic views. 1 members, 47 guests and 319 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.