Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Artnotwar] * 1
    #22097689 -

Oh and Soulidarity I once used that shit on my nuts just before I took an acid trip. My sizzled ball hair and itchy sack were high on the mind that trip.

My trick with shaving is to use those girls razors. Once, this girl I was fucking left her razor at my place, so I shaved my balls with it and never turned back. Get the Gillette Venus one for sensitive skin. Works a charm for me.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Artnotwar]
    #22097699 -

Funny story.

Last week I was walking outside and my ass was hurting badly, is was humid and my ass hair were creting so much friction on my ass cheeks that they were bleeding.... So I got some nair and smudged a ring of it around my asshole to get rid of the fucking hair.

Worked like a charm.

So many advantages. No more friction. It feel smoother. No more shit on ass hair that take like 4 extra wipes to clean.

Basically, I don't know why I havent done that 10 years ago.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Patlal]
    #22097714 -

And you didn't get no ring sting either?

I've never shaved the corn hole because I don't want to get ass whiskers which I reckon would me much worse


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Artnotwar]
    #22097720 -

How did you manage not to burn your balls though?


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Patlal]
    #22097725 -

Man, I've tried to shave my ass hair a few times. Every time it has ended in a good month or so of walking around with a sweaty ass while my cheeks are all slipping and sliding against each other. At times I even questioned weather I had accidentally shit my pants. Such a shit feeling.
I don't even normally sweat that much, but for some reason once the hair is gone, my ass just turns on like a tap.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Patlal]
    #22097726 -

Patlal said:
No more shit on ass hair that take like 4 extra wipes to clean.





wet wipes bro, use them.

if you really want a smooth pucker then you should wax.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Lucis]
    #22097730 -

Fennario said:
wet wipes bro, use them.



Even better, those bum guns they have in Asia. So hard to come back to Australia and not be able to get your asshole nice and clean after taking a shit.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Lucis]
    #22097735 -

honestly toliet paper is like the dirtiest dustiest nastiest shit u could be putting on your butthole.  id estimate lots of infections and gut flora abnormalites to be high compared to non tp users.  id even suggest they check to see if its linked to autism

at anyrate, when you nair'd your butthole, weren't you worried about getting it on/in there?


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Soulidarity]
    #22097737 -

Soulidarity said:
And you didn't get no ring sting either?

I've never shaved the corn hole because I don't want to get ass whiskers which I reckon would me much worse



No sting.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Lucis]
    #22097740 -

Fennario said:
Patlal said:
No more shit on ass hair that take like 4 extra wipes to clean.





wet wipes bro, use them.

if you really want a smooth pucker then you should wax.



No need, I don't have ass hair anymore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Soulidarity] * 3
    #22097745 -

Only girls shave/nair their balls.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: nicechrisman] * 1
    #22097747 -

Not sure what kind of girls you've been with, but normally they don't have balls.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Artnotwar]
    #22097755 -

:aweshit:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Artnotwar]
    #22097761 -

Artnotwar said:
Fennario said:
wet wipes bro, use them.



Even better, those bum guns they have in Asia. So hard to come back to Australia and not be able to get your asshole nice and clean after taking a shit.



They are the fucking shit!

You can get em here, not sure where, my old man's got one at his place. I'm sure you could get em online pretty cheap. You don't even need to buy toilet paper once you've got one of those babies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22097768 -

nicechrisman said:
Only girls shave/nair their balls.



hey man that feeling when your freshly trimmed balls are slapping a freshly trimmed poon...words cannot describe... :awetongue:


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: nuds]
    #22097770 -

Well you still need by dry your ass with something.

When I (if I ever) build my own house, I will be having a bum gun for sure.

I really don't know why we use toilet paper. Imagine stepping in dog shit bare foot, and then just using a bit of dry fucking toilet paper to clean it off, then getting on with your day. Fuck. That.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: nuds] * 1
    #22097773 -

this thread :curbyourenthusiasm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Artnotwar]
    #22097775 -

Wear undies made of a light fabric and you don't :thumbup:
Gonna be dry before you've left the bathroom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Lucis]
    #22097776 -

Ohh yeah, nothing better that fucking with a freshly shaved sack. It almost feels like your balls are penetrating the pussy a bit.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: nicechrisman] * 1
    #22097800 -

nicechrisman said:
:aweshit:



You can't blame the guy for burning you on that one. You set yourself up for it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone use a DE safety razor? Gumby 1,861 18 08/25/06 04:28 PM
by Gumby
* anyone here ever used a straight razor
( 1 2 all )
grymmtymm 3,665 25 01/04/09 03:40 PM
by jazzillion
* Dragon ball super
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spirit_shadow 2,673 75 03/25/18 01:49 PM
by ADCC420
* Anyone here use a straight razor to shave?
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 3,655 27 08/07/08 05:40 PM
by Shroomism
* Razor burn. Gumby 696 5 05/05/06 04:00 PM
by Amatoxin
* Using 'Goo' with your electric razor? UncleLuke 910 3 09/13/06 03:59 PM
by pantsboy
* I just shaved my balls!
( 1 2 all )
theuser 1,925 34 05/26/07 12:13 PM
by theuser
* Fucking razor burn.
( 1 2 all )
jazzillion 2,465 21 08/07/08 12:25 AM
by Brainiac

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,337 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 228 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.