Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWhiteh
Even Stranger..

Need help 'breaking through' with Saliva!
    #2197877 - 12/23/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Me and my mate bought 1g of 5x Salvia the other day and after an absolutely amazing mushroom trip (I may write a report) in the city at night with all the xmas lights up, we decided to try some of it. We were still coming off the mushrooms (I was still seeing strange things when I closed my eyes or blinked) and packed some into my pipe. I tried taking 3 or 4 hits and nothing happened. My mate also tried and failed to get anywhere. In the end we gave up because the foul taste of the stuff was making us feel sick!

What were we doing wrong? We were using a wind-proof (torch) lighter and were in dark, comfortable surroundings. Was it because we were coming down at the time? Or was it just back luck? I hope you guys can help me 'cos this stuff cost ?15 and I'm not letting it go to waste!!!

Thanks in advance :smile:

--------------------
"Too low to find my way, too high to wonder why" - Thievery Corporation

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineExeterBlue
The EternalPupil

Loc: Cali4nia
Re: Need help 'breaking through' with Saliva! [Re: Whiteh]
    #2198080 - 12/23/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Hmmm i didnt think i broke through with salvia either and i also used a torch and bong w/10x extract. I saw eletricity running through my rug and got real sweaty so maybe i did? :confused:

--------------------

2 glasses of ice water with ice

Edited by ExeterBlue (12/23/03 03:16 PM)

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #2198356 - 12/23/03 05:43 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

How long did you hold the hits in for? You have to hold it in for at least 20 seconds.
You at least feel a faint pulling sensation and vibrating sensation, even if you don't breakthrough. Perhaps try again, sober. Some people just don't feel anything the first time.

OfflineWhiteh
Even Stranger..

Re: Need help 'breaking through' with Saliva! [Re: Sheepish]
    #2198466 - 12/23/03 06:58 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Held it for about 20 secs. I'll try it again sober - probably tonight. Although it'll be on my own..

--------------------
"Too low to find my way, too high to wonder why" - Thievery Corporation

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #2198501 - 12/23/03 07:17 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

well...for one id suggest not using it in a pipe.  I know a lot of people get effects from pipes, but it really is not a good way to smoke salvia in my opinion.   

It's better to use something like a bong or steam roller or gravity bong  ( :thumbup: ) because they give really big hits, and with salvia you want to get as much as you can as fast as possible.

So then when you are hitting it, make sure it gets really hot.  It used to make a weird crackling/sizzling noise or something back when i used to do it. When you hit it, take as big of hits as you can, hold them in as long as you can, and then once you exhale take another hit immediatly.

That should slam you through :smile:

If it was your first time doing it though, dont be too suprised, it took me a few times before it finally worked for me, but once it did oh boy....

It could also have been a low quality product, some sites bunk  people sometimes.

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
Re: Need help 'breaking through' with Saliva! [Re: Help on the Way]
    #2198592 - 12/23/03 08:27 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Do you consider this a good pipe for smoking 12X standardized salvia extract?

It's basicaly a mini water pipe.

.fs.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Need help 'breaking through' with Saliva! [Re: fIsh in my head]
    #2198601 - 12/23/03 08:32 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

That should work, although I have gotten the best results from my large bong. It allows for huge hits.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#2203545 - 12/27/03 06:01 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I didn't break through until my 3rd try of salvia 10x.

Honestly, while this is probably dangerous advise, I've found it easier to break through while doing salvia alone. On my third try I was alone, and completely broke through. Fourth try was with a friend, and I felt that he kept me grounded, and my experience was very light. Fifth try (a few days ago) I broke through again, and I was alone.

For me the peak is only 3 minutes or so, so I don't have enough time to get into trouble by myself. And I used a pipe much like the one posted above, and it worked just fine.

Offlinegarbage

Re: Need help 'breaking through' with Saliva! [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #2203812 - 12/27/03 10:57 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

its not dangerous, just dont be stupid. just get your salvia through bbb and youll breakthrough on the first time. its all about how you smoke it its not marijuana, remember that. when i did salvia alone it was some fucked up shit. i was laying down in my bed, and everytime i would pull up the covers over my head there was a girl on my left side and boy on my right holding up a big circus tent inviting me to come on in. the first time i broke through i was in my car alone and i couldnt get out. i had to tap the horn repeatedly until a friend finally opened the door for me.

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder