Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Trip Report: felt potential of salvia..but not whole thing
    #1525299 - 05/06/03 07:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

so i have tried smoking salvia 15x and regular plant leaf...and both times the only effects i have gotten were a sort of weird body feeling, and visuals get brigther

i recently got some 5x in the mail so i loaded up half a bowl and using a regular lighter took a nice hit, held it in for around 20-25 seconds, released, i felt pretty drunk, except like a straight-headed drunk..where my thougts were clear,...but my actions were slurry

so i loaded up another half bowl, and smoked this the same way..and sat on my bed and stared at my room and spaced out....suddenly i felt like i was being pulled into the wall...its hard to explain...but i felt like a rush of energy was moving me....i was like "shit am i going to breakthrough!" because i could feel the new energy salvia had hit me with.....but then 5 seconds later it seemed like the wall was pulling away from me...and reality hit me again....about another 5 minutes of the clearheaded drunkeness, and then sober

i also noticed intense agitation...i got mad because my laundry basket was sitting on my shoes, i got mad because the cds fell on the floor, and i got mad because i was having a hard time putting the tiny little saliva extract into the bowl

bleh.....when will i break through!

Edited by geokills (05/06/03 11:32 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: felt the potential of salvia..but not the whole thing [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1525867 - 05/06/03 11:05 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

what you are describing is exactly what I felt, I was sitting on couch and took a big bong rip of some 15X, I was clear headed but I felt like my body was being pulled into the couch, it was so weird, I want to try the stuff again but its so expensive. Peace.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: felt the potential of salvia..but not the whole thing [Re: Cubieman420]
    #1528133 - 05/07/03 06:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Its expensive cuz you're buying such a fucking strong extract! You dont need more than 5x, and you can get 4g of 5x for $30 ....

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Trip Report: felt potential of salvia..but not whole thing [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1528507 - 05/07/03 08:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

break on thru! to the otherside!

you'll get there man. just be patient. i suggest smokin once a week or so? dimly lit room. not outside sound. it WILL come. do NOT rush it, or you'll regret it

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Trip Report: felt potential of salvia..but not whole thing [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1528642 - 05/07/03 09:28 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My mouse recommends the following:

Load a full bowl instead of a half.  Don't pause between hit one and two.  Hold hit one for a full twenty seconds and as soon as you exhale, suck in hit number two.  Hold the second hit until the wall no longer lets go.  :smile:

Trip sitters are nice to have for salvia... 

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinemarcosbj
Harmony, theequilibrium

Loc: Brazil
Re: Trip Report: felt potential of salvia..but not whole thing [Re: Seuss]
    #1530265 - 05/08/03 10:31 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

if you have any Salvia, get a dry leaf, crunch it and mix with the Extract.....
using the Bong, smoke the whole bowl, like he said.....

but try to smoke with the leafs, it "burns" much better.........

--------------------
www.cogumelosmagicos.org

The Magic Mushrooms in Portuguese.

Invisibletryptamine_skies
For MentalExtensions

Loc: Hicksville
    #1530770 - 05/08/03 02:39 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

The first three times I smoked salvia, I bought dried leaf from a local headshop. My friend and I both took turns in my room smoking the leaf from my glass spoon pipe. I could say I definately broke through to an extent, but it felt very much like I was simply getting aquainted with the salvia entity.

After the first bowl I began to lose myself, but it felt as though I was spit out by the substance, like my mind caught me drifting away to salvia space and retracted from it subconsciously.

When the first bowl wore off, I decided to smoke more, and I had a very interesting experience laying on the floor watching reality fade away to purple and greens, it was very much like mushrooms or something that first time around.

When my 5x extract arrived in the mail, it was nothing but very intense experiences that left me totally out of contact with my body and physical reality in general for the duration of the experience. I won't get into everything that happened, but lets just say I have quite a bit of respect for what that extract can do, and I choose to experiment with it sparingly. My friend won't even smoke it anymore, and I am now in possession of his last heroic dose.  :grin:

--------------------
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious ; it is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1530808 - 05/08/03 02:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

stop getting so mad and relax dude..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineaobnoxious

Re: Trip Report: felt potential of salvia..but not whole thing [Re: Strumpling]
    #1545924 - 05/13/03 07:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Salvia 5x...3 hits. Most wacked I have ever been. CRAZY.

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: Trip Report: felt potential of salvia..but not whole thing [Re: aobnoxious]
    #1546554 - 05/13/03 10:50 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

once i took a hit of salvia 10x, roughly a bowl using a butane lighter... try using a butane, they work betteri nmy opinion. i was under a trampline with 3 friends, after that one hit i felt like the trampoline was getting closer... or smaller... or bigger, or i was getting bigger, or smaller, or something i dunno how to explain it. it was like iw as turning into an air molecule or something but was getting closer to the trampoline visually until i could see the stitching of it up really close. it was fuckin weird.... after that it kinda felt like i was on a trampoline but instead of up and down it was side to side.... visually it was the same thing as before. after that i just felt kinda drunk.

anyway... try a butane lighter.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports