Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
Break on through to the other side. (Salvia Trip Report)
    #2011709 - 10/15/03 05:21 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Hope you guys enjoy my first real Trip Report.  :smile:

Substance(s) : 5x Salvia Extract
Dose :  1/4 gram
Body Weight :  174 lbs
Year of Experience :  2003

This was my third time using Salvia, my first time was leaf matter with very weak effects. On my second experience I smoked 5x on a camping trip, I felt very strange almost like I was a puppet. Everyone was watching me, that didnt help any.

Now for my third experience, and the report.
After a long day at work, I got home to find my 3g of 5x had arrived.

- 4:30 PM -
I sat down at my computer, while checking Erowid for dosage, I turn on some psy-trance.
I load the waterpipe with the material, and ignite it with a "torch lighter". I inhale deeply, drawing a lungful of creamy white smoke. It burns badly, and I begin to choke. (Have some water handy)
- Onset instantly -
I feel a warm rush all over and a strong body buzz. Thoughts begin to bounce around in my head, strange thoughts.

- 30 Seconds -
The sensation is steadily building to its peak at about 5 minutes. It is very floaty dreamlike state, it feels quite spiritual and ancient.

- 10 Minutes -
The strong part is over now and I am starting to get back to "normal".

- 60 Minutes -
I feel great now, the experience was positive and rewarding.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I still want more, so I attempt another dose.

- 9:30PM -
I decide to give it another try, I am eager to learn what it is like on the "other side".
I pack the bong again with another pinch (about 1/4 gram).
Lighting the torch lighter the whole time I draw deeply and despite the burn, I hold it in for about 5 seconds.

- Onset instantly -
This time there is zero come up, instantly I arrive in an alternate reality. Before I know it, I feel like I am made of layers of plastic, a very un-human feeling. I begin feeling around on my body (very confused), my neck was not attached to my head in its normal manner, it felt almost like a sharkfin running down my whole back. Was I a shark?
There were two women speaking to me, they told me "You can't get out, you won't get out". Needless to say it was a bit unnerving.
Very confuzed, and wanting to escape, I went outside. For some reason I was walking around the house, trying to look underneath it. I gained my senses after a lap around the house. This was not what I had expected.

- 5 minutes -
I'm back to earth now and feeling human again, that was pretty scary while it all was happening. Very very confusing. I now feel an odd floaty light headed feeling. I picked up the phone, but decided it wasnt a good idea to call anyone just yet, I was still to weirded out.

- 25 Minutes -
I feel better now and have a great respect for this new plant added to the lexicon of entheogens I have come to know and love.

- 60 Minutes -
I feel almost "normal" again and I am quite relaxed.
Not a very positive experience like I had expected, but I will have to experiment to find out more.
My two lessons from this experience are.. use a sitter, and be ready for mind blower.

Be safe. Long live Sally. 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Break on through to the other side. (Salvia Trip Report) [Re: Effed]
    #2011762 - 10/15/03 05:33 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Good report. I love that 'drunken' feeling you get for about 20 to 40 minutes after reality returns. The best I can describe the feeling is giggly.

> It burns badly, and I begin to choke.

I have never had problems with this and I smoke the stuff (5x extract) out of a regular chamber pipe. I am still on the original 5 grams that I bought a few years ago, so I don't know if I just got a smooth smoke or if my lungs are so screwed that they don't notice harsh smoke anymore. I have never not broken through, so I know the salvia is very good. Most of my experiences are pretty deep, like crossing DMT and a black hole and calling it home.

I will never forget after I 'woke back up' the first time thinking, 'I don't know that I liked that.' I probably only smoke the stuff three or four times a year.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
Re: Break on through to the other side. (Salvia Trip Report) [Re: Seuss]
    #2013034 - 10/16/03 12:07 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I 'woke back up' the first time thinking, 'I don't know that I liked that.'

Yeah, I am a little apprehensive to take another big rip like that again. :wink:

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2013051 - 10/16/03 12:12 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds awesome. Your first breakthrough experience with Salvia is special. That's why I hate to hear people who've never broken through dissing Lady Salvia. She's a wise and loving teacher, once you get to know her well.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #2013202 - 10/16/03 12:56 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Wow!! Your breakthrough sounds exactly like mine!

I feel like I am made of layers of plastic, a very un-human feeling.
Exactly! Do you see the layers, too? Once the floor turned into layers of plastic, piled together at about 45 degree angle. My feet were attached to the plastic, and I was just an extension of a few of the plates.

my neck was not attached to my head in its normal manner
Yeah, my limbs don't feel like they're in the right positions from where I think they are. Sometimes it feels like my hand is behind my head, but it's in front of me.

There were two women speaking to me, they told me "You can't get out, you won't get out".
Someone always says something like that to me. The first time I tried to calm myself when it hit by saying "this isn't real, you smoked salvia". My room mate appeared in front of me and said "what do you mean it's not real? this is real. it's always been like this. you fooled yourself into believing in reality. now come help us take it apart."

I also ran (walked very slowly, I'm told) out of my house on my first breakthrough. Once I got outside I felt "safe" but then everything started blinking out of existence.

Thanks  :wink:

--------------------
Like my post? Hit me up!
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

OfflineShroomlife
I ate 2oz's

Loc: SKY
Re: Break on through to the other side. (Salvia Trip Report) [Re: trendal]
    #2013271 - 10/16/03 01:19 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I had 6 previous experiences on salvia 10x before with fun trips, but for this time I pulled out (2) 1/2 gram hits and placed them on the table.

Inhaling both hits:
I got my bong (with no water) and my torch lighter and loaded the first bowl, I shnaped the entire bowl and held it in while I packed the next bowl, then I exhaled the first hit and began to feel the trip as I started to inhale the 2nd hit.

I also shnaped the 2nd hit and took all the smoke in deepley and held it in for a good 30secs, during this time I was feeling the first trip come on hard, then I exhaled.

The trip begins:
Upon exhaling the smoke I felt both trips become one huge TRIP! I saw the tv in front of me start dripping down in the same rythm to my heart, I also felt my heart pounding throughout my body in the same rythm, as if it was pounding harder than ever and was shaking my whole body. I then began to freak out over my heart since it was pounding so hard and violent all I could think about was a 'heart attack'. In a pannic I got up and ran down stairs, while running down stairs it felt as if I was flying in a realm that I have never seen before. I floated down stairs and outside into this amazing realm, I layed down on the cool conrete in hopes to cure my freightend heart. My heart came back to normal after my mind switched to the realization that life is just a dream and the mind can turn it into a nightmare or a fantasy, and its all up to you...

Comming down:
While comming down I realized that I am comming back to my normal mindset but with new realization, I was happier than ever because I learned that everythings just a dream and to this day I will never think otherwise. While comming down I was sitting in a chair looking at the sky, my friends came down stairs now to see if I was alright but I still couldnt understant their language and their faces were melting. Their faces melted and morphed and I couldnt understant them for a good 2 hours, when I re-learnd english.

Conclusion
This trip has changed me forever and I wouldnt have it any other way....

--------------------
"heaven isnt somewhere you goto when you die, its that split second in life when you actually feel alive.." eyedea

B+: Day 1 of casing - Harvest

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #2013463 - 10/16/03 02:36 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Wow great reports everyone!

I unfortunately have never had the break-through experience... and quite frankly I feel too intimidated to give the substance another try. I had used it two years ago for a few months after buying plain leaf and some 5x extract. I did the quid method as well as smoking from my bong and pipe, but wouldn't achive more than some insanely uncontrollable giggling and a very off sence to my perception - a pull to the left if you will. In fact, I can't say that I've had a pleasant experience with the drug.

Anyways, I haven't touched the stuff since then even though I still have and have come across additional salvia and extracts. Only problem is I can't muster the courage to partake in the substance again.. I've had many opportunities - perhaps it's just not meant for me

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Break on through to the other side. (Salvia Trip Report) [Re: geokills]
    #2013773 - 10/16/03 05:51 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Good reports!
I also haven't had a breaktrough yet...

I smoked a little of some salvia extract (unknown potency) and therefore I just smoked a very little bit trough a water pipe. I had a joint and a few beers before with a friend and after he left I took 2 hits and held them in for 20-30 seconds. He wanted to try salvia too sometime but not that day. me on the other hand was feeling adventurous :grin:.
Back to salvia: I definately felt the salvia pretty good. body feeling (always very weird on salvia) and thoughts running through my head. It was nice, but definately no breaktrough. Maybe next time :smirk:
It was a good experiance though. inlike ohter times I tried salvia this time was pleasant and it feld like the salvia now liked me and I could go for some higher dosages in the future. :cool:

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Break on through to the other side. (Salvia Trip Report) [Re: stefan]
    #2014168 - 10/16/03 12:02 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Something I feel I should warn you about:

Salvia is misleading. Doses below the breakthrough level can be really fun. You get laughing fits and what not.

Once you cross the line though...it's a whole different ball game.

Nothing can prepare you for your first breakthrough. Even if you've done salvia a hundred times before without breaking through...that first breakthrough will still grab you by surprise.

--------------------
Like my post? Hit me up!
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Break on through to the other side. (Salvia Trip Report) [Re: trendal]
    #2015177 - 10/16/03 05:29 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

when i boke thruogh it was incredible the world disolved and i was standing on what looked like the command deck of a space ship or something with one large robot infront of me .every thing looked cartoonish i was realy scared it all seemed so cold and unnatural then ,like most people, i felt a femail presance i never realy saw her but what i can remember is she took me awy and into what i think was a swamp or forest. the rest of the trip was so bright and happy

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports