Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 |
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21875652 -

BlindSophist said:
trekie said:
/hide thread






--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: musiclover420]
    #21875655 -

musiclover420 said:
Actually it does mean something, just like the fact the majority of people in the world don't eat mushrooms anymore...

It is certainly more than 2 people though and I would be somewhat surprised if it was not more than 1%.

What do mushrooms have to do with this though? Just becouse the majority of people don't eat mushrooms means that you two defending your argument are right?

:lol:

Achillita said:
Anything that was relevant that they couldn't argue against or accept has seemed to be ignored.




:whathesaid:




it was an analogy. I was trying to show that the outnumbered people are not always wrong.

cant believe you didn't pick that up..


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: musiclover420]
    #21875664 -

musiclover420 said:
BlindSophist said:
trekie said:
/hide thread








--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21875667 -

Yeah and they are not always right either, of course i picked up on that.

I can't believe you think that changes anything :lol:

Or even needs to be pointed out for that matter.

Hey bill, did you know people are right and wrong sometimes? I know right, who would have thunk :kingtard:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Edited by musiclover420 (06/29/15 09:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Webster10]
    #21875813 -

Webster10 said:
musiclover420 said:
BlindSophist said:
trekie said:
/closet door









:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21876209 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
The bottom line is this...and until we figure it out, this debate is useless because both sides have great points...



We will never know what the right choice is until we fucking figure out how much gay people affect the people/children around them. The tricky thing is this---everyone is so different--so 1 set of gay parents might be awesome parents, and another set of gay parents may be fucking the kid up mentally doing whatever gay things they do.


:shrug:




you mean to say that they'd be just like any other parent?

did you know christian parents have fucked up  more kids than gay parents, it's
true. in fact, you're on the whole "gay shit is learned from parents' bullshit,
well let's say you're right, what percentage of gays people came from christian
households. think maybe it's 80% to 90%... kinda frightening isnt it, now what
would make all those good christian kids start taking it up the butt?

I'm willing to bet it's overbearing closed minded parents, parents that
psychologically and physically abuse their children, people that tried to
force hokey belief systems and possibly their cocks down their children's
throats and when their children were old enough to make their own choices
they rebelled and were treated even worse. yes, christians make the worst
parents, they fuck their kids and they fuck their kids up and it's well
established all the way back to the children of adam

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: musiclover420]
    #21876400 -

musiclover420 said:
Hey bill, did you know people are right and wrong sometimes?




:lol: that's exactly my fucking point, dude


my god...


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21876434 -

Okay, makaveli, I want you to test out your theory. I want you to be gay for 1 day. Find guys attractive. Find guys fucking sexy as hell actually.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Achillita]
    #21876439 -

28 pages to say a single word.

Yes.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #21876558 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
zappaisgod said:
Supachopped719 said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
so you don't think if your parents were gay theres be any more of a chance you would be gay?



My parents tried to get me to do a lot of things. Tried to get me to stop smoking, stop drinking, come home before sundown, eat my veggies, do my homework, not skip school, not get in fights, be nicer to my siblings, clean my room.

I was able to resist all that, and I'm pretty sure if my parents tried to get me to suck a dick I would just not do it either.

If you really think your parents could get you to suck a dick then you're probly just gay.



:thumbup:

I think Bill and makaevil or whatever his name is are just in denial



See, this is where you are wrong supachopped. Kids copy their parents. If a kid sees their parents smoking everyday, theres a damn good chance he will do it as well. If a kid sees gay parents doing gay stuff everyday, same thing. Your analogy doesn't work because the things you mentioned are not daily things the children will see a lot.

Theres a big difference between a parent telling you to eat your vegetables than 2 gay people having sex and the child hears it happening a lot of nights. Its just the whole vibe the parents give off is what inspires children to be the same way.



do you even have ANY common sense? Just about every gay person was raised by straight parents. Kids don't emulate their parents sexuality. Honestly, the sex life of his parents is just about the last thing a kid is aware of or is interested in learning about.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: koods]
    #21876560 -

That point has been discussed in the thread already.

To sum it up, gay people are influenced by gay experiences..people..etc

Doesnt ALWAYS have to be parents..


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21876564 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
daytripper05 said:
We'll just agree to disagree there. I don't think being gay is a choice, because if it was, I am pretty sure people would rather skip the ridicule, family shaming and lack of acceptance, and years potential psychological issues and just not be gay in the first place.

Still though, you missed the point. Gay people believe they were born that way and it's not a choice. So based on that belief alone, gay people wouldn't force their sexual views onto their own kids just so their kids are more likely to be gay. Because you know... they don't believe being gay is a choice anyway.




So what about all the people that turned gay when they got older?



Never happens. what happens is self loathing people fighting their sexuality until they can't

No one turns gays, people just come out late.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21876568 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
That point has been discussed in the thread already.

To sum it up, gay people are influenced by gay experiences..people..etc

Doesnt ALWAYS have to be parents..



OK well, this thread is about gay parents.

Guess what Bill. Straight people dont get turned gay, and gay people dont get turned straight.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: koods]
    #21876616 -

oh really? So the gay kids that were raped by older men and then turned gay didn't turn gay because of the sexual abuse?

Gimme a fucking break


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21876642 -

:goodluckwiththat2:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: musiclover420]
    #21876752 -

I have never heard of these stories of children becoming gay because they were raped/molested. Usually that thing is something that is scarring, not something that will change your sexuality.

I've talked to my friends lesbian parents about them coming out. My friend's mom is his biological mom, as she had married his father before hand. THe father was a deadbeat, but the mom said she always knew she was lesbian. She was just fighting it for her own parents.

But bill, if you think becoming gay is a choice, then I want you to be sexually attracted to men. For a single day, choose to actually be attracted to men.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Achillita]
    #21876760 -

Achillita said:
I have never heard of these stories of children becoming gay because they were raped/molested.




Saw it on law & order the other night, actually.


I have also seen many real-life stories of it.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21876764 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Achillita said:
I have never heard of these stories of children becoming gay because they were raped/molested.




Saw it on law & order the other night, actually.


I have also seen many real-life stories of it.



If it's on law & order it must be real.

Bill my current girlfriend has never smoked weed and her father has smoked weed daily since she was born. Yes parents are a huge influence but not enough to turn their straight kids gay.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21876765 -

Links please? Also Law and Order is nearly 100% fiction. Even the way they solve crimes a lot of times is completely false.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Achillita]
    #21876767 -

Achillita said:
I have never heard of these stories of children becoming gay because they were raped/molested. Usually that thing is something that is scarring, not something that will change your sexuality.

I've talked to my friends lesbian parents about them coming out. My friend's mom is his biological mom, as she had married his father before hand. THe father was a deadbeat, but the mom said she always knew she was lesbian. She was just fighting it for her own parents.

But bill, if you think becoming gay is a choice, then I want you to be sexually attracted to men. For a single day, choose to actually be attracted to men.






and being gay is a choice and I have became gay for a day. I had a sexual experience with a gay man a few years ago.

So, yeah, being gay is a choice. So is being bi-sexual.

In some instances being gay isn't a choice, like when a little boy is sexually abused by a gay man and turns gay.


theres not just 1 bottom-line answer to all of this. Its complicated.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think i might be schizophrenic
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 5,448 31 07/23/10 11:32 AM
by conan
* Does anyone have schizophrenia?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,921 26 08/26/05 09:41 AM
by fredyjenkins
* music, schizophrenia, and drugs fearfect 843 3 06/14/05 10:04 PM
by ToTheSummit
* preppy kids?
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 4,247 29 09/25/04 09:15 PM
by PuZuZu
* Stupid vs. Retarded
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 2,686 20 07/08/05 01:16 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* FaceBook guri 1,047 10 02/13/06 04:20 PM
by DieCommie
* kids are punks now adays, listen to this audio
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,374 43 07/02/05 09:34 AM
by Phychotron
* Dosed my slightly retarded cousin last night...
( 1 2 3 all )
PaulAtreides 3,059 45 03/08/12 07:59 AM
by shroomie_glen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,829 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.