Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So lets talk jam music....
    #2184909 -

What are your favorite bands and do you want to trade any live shows with me? I have most bands a few shows from each. I would love to provide a link to my list but its kinda... not secure. Including my name and address so im sure you understand. Anyway I have live bootleg shows from the following...

[Avalon Allstars]
[Bob Marley]
[Disco Biscuits]
[DJ Logic]
[Frank Zappa]
[Garaj Mahal]
[Gov't Mule]
[Grateful Dead]
[Herbie Hancock]
[Hobex]
[Keller Williams]
[KVHW]
[moe.]
[Percy Hill]
[Phish]
[Pink Floyd]
[Psychedelic Breakfast]
[Robert Randolph and the Family Band]
[Sound Tribe Sector 9]
[Squeaky Burger]
[Steve Kimock Band]
[Strangefolk]
[Widespread Panic]
[Yonder Mountain String Band]

If anyone else happens to collect bootlegs or has something to offer for a trade I can tell you how many cd-r's it would be for one of the shows from the following and we could work something out.

So what are your favorites?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So lets talk jam music.... [Re: ganjaguru]
    #2184942 -

I would have to say....that there is the Dead.............

Then a list of good jam bands....I myself like Panic quite a bit!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So lets talk jam music.... [Re: ganjaguru]
    #2186590 -

Brothers Past


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So lets talk jam music.... [Re: ganjaguru]
    #2186607 -

O.a.R. is my favortie... d/l a song called crazy game of poker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So lets talk jam music.... [Re: ganjaguru]
    #2186750 -

ever check out oysterhead? they're pretty crazy.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So lets talk jam music.... [Re: gdman]
    #2186753 -

Oysterhead was the worst "supergroup" ever created.

Thank god they abandoned that idea. Thank god.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So lets talk jam music.... [Re: Phoshaman]
    #2186791 -

I dunno, I've only heard some of there stuff


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So lets talk jam music.... [Re: gdman]
    #2187003 -

The one thing i dont like about oysterhead is sometimes les claypool i dont know his singing after a while it all starts to sound the same to met his voice gets old pretty fast

Edited by mindcandy (12/18/03 02:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So lets talk jam music.... [Re: buckwheat]
    #2187380 -

I think oyster head is pretty good. O.A.R would be good if their crowd wasnt just a bunch of drunk frat guys. But their music is still cool but their shows just arent any fun to go to. Grateful dead I agree. One of the first ever jam bands and maybe the best ever.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Grateful Dead show downloading help...(Get the music!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 12,272 22 06/13/10 12:21 AM
by skunkjar
* American Culture Through American Music... Krishna 1,131 3 02/18/04 01:31 PM
by Krishna
* All this talk about Phish Blue_JAY 1,409 14 03/18/03 06:41 AM
by Adom
* Fav Music group?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Fade_To_Black 14,329 252 08/13/06 04:28 PM
by kristofer
* Have The Dead ever commented on other jam bands?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LearyfanS 13,596 104 09/09/11 09:38 PM
by PiRepeating
* Downloading music and movies illegally...
( 1 2 all )
MrPink 6,186 34 04/05/04 10:55 AM
by OJK
* Anybody else prepared for significant backlash against psychedelics in lieu of their therapeutic use? jdawg333 390 5 05/05/21 01:51 PM
by mAver
* Goa Trance Or Psychedelic Trance *Poll* filthysock 2,621 18 08/27/09 07:20 AM
by UnholyChild666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
845 topic views. 4 members, 106 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.