Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21610660 -

I'm getting more of a Dexter vibe than Law and Order.  Maybe a little Hannibal Lecter.  I think Crystal is a bit of a cook.  I can definitely see her doing a stir fry with some Muppet parts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21610662 -

We are not well people


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21610710 -

zappaisgod said:
I'm getting more of a Dexter vibe than Law and Order.  Maybe a little Hannibal Lecter.  I think Crystal is a bit of a cook.  I can definitely see her doing a stir fry with some Muppet parts.



LOL Muppet Pho maybe? but with extra blood, for taste.

damn it we need to exsanquinate someone else though, Muppet's all out.

i know, she gets JustForToday to come over for some "coffee" and he's like practicing to unhook the bra strap in his mind for days, and then it's all set, he gets tied up with bungie cord, legs up, and mouth bound with a gag ball: "MMM MMM MM" :yesnod:

then he's gimped by dildos, as of course, this is her MO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21610725 -

I approve this character change.  He has extra skin anyway so maybe we can do him a favor


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21610759 -

too many very gratifying sick Crystal G things to even start.

liposuction can be sexy, i think. so while Muppet is in the corner on the beanbag seat, and JustForToday has been sweated out and lipo'd and is hung up to dry, next she goes for Almond Flour and takes him for a round the world trip, while his hands are bound into a restrained prayer formation with ducttape. then boxing gloves are of course inserted variously.

G is the next Al Bundy, except her standards are more misanthropic somehow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21610832 -

We are going to have a casting problem, you and me.  I think sprinkles should be the star of this.  Crystal is a sex and drug maniac but sprinkles brings the violence we need for our Rob Zombie film.  Crystal can have a role but I don't think she can carry the cray cray like sprinkles.  Pris can be sprink's misshapen dwarf asistant.  No need to change his name to Igor, Pris is fine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21610854 -

his nick name is Prissy Pants, which with the tutu, is suitable.

Crystal is actually not the killer. everyone was blindfolded when they were getting shackled and penetrated. sprinkle's captured them all to cover up the truth... SHE was stealing G's panties, to sell to unsuspecting koods, thinking the underwear was just from JustforToday (he's that desperate).
















Spinkle's and G have a threesome with me in the end, no takesie backsies, and koods just watches, ala Clockwork Orange.



k, you're all hired.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21610860 -

akira_akuma said:
his nick name is Prissy Pants, which with the tutu, is suitable.

Crystal is actually not the killer. everyone was blindfolded when they were getting shackled and penetrated. sprinkle's captured them all to cover up the truth... SHE was stealing G's panties, to sell to unsuspecting koods, thinking the underwear was just from JustforToday (he's that desperate).
















Spinkle's and G have a threesome with me in the end, no takesie backsies, and koods just watches, ala Clockwork Orange.



k, you're all hired.




Brilliant.  This is why we need you.  I'll get started on the funding.  I have some connections.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21610897 -

i want something more than just BowChika Bow wow... maybe we can get some  Wicka-bow chika chika Wicka-bow chica instead. and a block of cheese for koods, made from unwashed Lederhosen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21610917 -

Crystal G said:
So, somebody stole my underwear at the gym. Not once, but two different times.

I thought it was just strange the first time that it happened, even though I searched everywhere for it and couldn't find it, I thought maybe I just dropped it. Then, the second time it happened, I definitely KNEW somebody stole it, because I usually just throw my dirty clothes in an empty locker room while I shower.

It was really late at night too, and the only person who was there in the women's bathroom while I was changing EACH time, was the Mexican female janitor.

Does anybody have any ideas what she is doing with my underwear? Is she selling them on eBay under the guise of "Japanese schoolgirl" panties? Is she sniffing them? What on earth could she be doing with them?




Sweetie, nobody wants your underwear.

Well, maybe me because im sure I could fruit some potent Penis Envy's off of them :shrug:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21610938 -

Did anyone else read this and instantly think of the room?

"Me underwears"


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21610988 -

akira_akuma said:
that should be in a movie. :lol: i wanna see that... locker opens up, guy is like "oh yeeahhhh *shudder* crotch." *sniff* *collapses*

cut to G shaking a bottle of chloroform back and forth, smiling, anxiously awaiting his return to consciousness. he's all tied up, and his multiple dildos prepared to his face and ass.

oh now... this... this doesn't look good. :uhoh:






best porno movie ever.



That does sound like something I would do--be ready for a stalker with mass amounts of K, chloroform, and rohypnol to knock a motherfucker out and keep him incapacitated pretty much indefinitely in my basement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21610996 -

oh i can see it...

"i wonder what it's like to drink blood from someone's neck...? oh yeah, underwear guy!"  :uptosomething:

make sure if end up roofieing JustForToday, set him up on a milking machine. you will get the most out of him that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21611002 -

Crystal G said:
Maybe I will install a GPS chip sewn into my panties next time. Course, that means I would have to wear the same underwear without washing, possibly for weeks at a time before the next raid happens.




install an IP camera :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21611003 -

akira_akuma said:
zappaisgod said:
I'm getting more of a Dexter vibe than Law and Order.  Maybe a little Hannibal Lecter.  I think Crystal is a bit of a cook.  I can definitely see her doing a stir fry with some Muppet parts.



LOL Muppet Pho maybe? but with extra blood, for taste.




There is a real pho that is made of blood, and the soup is the color black and is pretty gelatinous, like the consistency of jello.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21611015 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Crystal G said:
Maybe I will install a GPS chip sewn into my panties next time. Course, that means I would have to wear the same underwear without washing, possibly for weeks at a time before the next raid happens.




install an IP camera :naughty:



and stream it to the Shroomery, YES, that is an excellent idea.



i fucking bet it's JustForToday, there is just too many coincidences.

Crystal G said:
akira_akuma said:
zappaisgod said:
I'm getting more of a Dexter vibe than Law and Order.  Maybe a little Hannibal Lecter.  I think Crystal is a bit of a cook.  I can definitely see her doing a stir fry with some Muppet parts.



LOL Muppet Pho maybe? but with extra blood, for taste.




There is a real pho that is made of blood, and the soup is the color black and is pretty gelatinous, like the consistency of jello.



yep, i know, it's pretty UGGGHHHHH to look at.  :lipsrsealed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21611146 -

Leave his balls alone :uhoh:


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Really Hot Mexican Chick... Any Suggestions? (LONG) NO PICS! Druginduced 2,140 4 12/07/03 05:01 PM
by Druginduced
* Wierd stuff happening the moring after Galvie_Flu 800 12 11/19/03 10:03 PM
by bert
* The underwear goes INSIDE the pants! dblaney 1,043 9 07/14/05 02:22 PM
by Trainwreck
* Janitor Caught Masturbating In School on CCTV ReverseOsmosis 2,622 13 01/06/09 06:00 PM
by ReverseOsmosis
* The Mystery Of The 13 Crystal Skulls EffedS 1,212 3 06/10/03 08:59 PM
by Effed
* The latest on female underwear. Fliquid 1,278 18 07/07/05 09:30 PM
by whiterabbit13
* killing a dream?it could happen
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 7,750 42 08/05/03 08:54 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Cannot believe what almost happened SpecialEd 853 10 09/20/04 10:56 AM
by Skikid16

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,335 topic views. 6 members, 24 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.