Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #21607871 -

maybe she's a janitor who makes $5 an hour +tips (underwear).  Thats the only way she gets by is stealing your panties and eating them for dinner


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #21609743 -

Maybe I will install a GPS chip sewn into my panties next time. Course, that means I would have to wear the same underwear without washing, possibly for weeks at a time before the next raid happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21609755 -

you'll track them down to memes, i'm sure of it. why do you think he's always smiling. because he has your FLAVOR. :muahaha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G] * 2
    #21609769 -

If it was socks missing I would say Andy ....


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21609773 -

Maybe you've found yourself a distant kindred spirit who likes the smell of your taint. Leave a note in them next time. Kind of like a message in a bottle I guess.


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Soulidarity]
    #21609776 -

Me personally I would write on the note " can you not mate " , that's just how I roll though


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G] * 6
    #21609782 -

Why are you wearing panties at all?  Free range pussy is organic and sustainable.  Save the planet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21609820 -

smell that fresh air.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21609823 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Soulidarity]
    #21609842 -

Soulidarity said:
Me personally I would write on the note " can you not mate " , that's just how I roll though



This is totally unrelated but I worked in a very shitty clothing chain for a while and I would write notes and slip them into clothes all over the store, but now looking back I am really wishing I had taken women's panties and started slipping them into the pockets of all the men's clothes.  I think that would have been hilarious.

Maybe you have a stalked you are not aware of Crystal.  You should just leave a trail of your dirty panties into a dark alley and then pounce on whoever comes down and demand answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G] * 2
    #21610418 -

Lace them with coloroform, next time the thief strikes she'll inevitably be rendered unconscious as she takes the initial sniff when she gets them in her hands. Leaving you free to deal with her as you see fit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 2
    #21610424 -

that should be in a movie. :lol: i wanna see that... locker opens up, guy is like "oh yeeahhhh *shudder* crotch." *sniff* *collapses*

cut to G shaking a bottle of chloroform back and forth, smiling, anxiously awaiting his return to consciousness. he's all tied up, and his multiple dildos prepared to his face and ass.

oh now... this... this doesn't look good. :uhoh:






best porno movie ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21610465 -

I think you might have something there, gentlemen.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #21610490 -

a joint Bohdi and akira production, if he wants. :grin: we just need Crystal to hop on board and fly over... well... over to my place, obviously. Bodhi can use Skype.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21610550 -

You don't need Crystal.  She can just be the muse.  If you want real cuntpunching action you should call in sprinkles.  I don't know if she wears boxers or briefs, though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21610570 -

We can use Muppet as the panty thief :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #21610577 -

Finally a use for Muppet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #21610588 -

zappaisgod said:
You don't need Crystal.  She can just be the muse.  If you want real cuntpunching action you should call in sprinkles.  I don't know if she wears boxers or briefs, though.



HAHAHAHA, i'll actually get Harvey Levin for her cockdouble since... oh...

Bodhi of Ankou said:
We can use Muppet as the panty thief :lol:



LOL we can put him on strings.








this just got really fucked up in my mind. but conceptually, it's brilliant.




Muppet as the panty thief, YES :lol:, and then after he's knocked out, he'll just be perfect. things will go in his ass, just like he did with Jane doe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #21610602 -

I'm pretty sure that is best suited to an episode of Law & Order SVU.  Only an actor like Ice-T really has the delicacy and poise to handle a subject that is as close to people's hearts as stealing women's panties for sexual gratification.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #21610622 -

he can be there for pantomime exposition:

"so when the dildo penetrates Muppet's anus, his bowel's will prolapse, because he can't tighten his sphincter? boy, this is ironic."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Really Hot Mexican Chick... Any Suggestions? (LONG) NO PICS! Druginduced 2,140 4 12/07/03 07:01 PM
by Druginduced
* Wierd stuff happening the moring after Galvie_Flu 801 12 11/20/03 12:03 AM
by bert
* The underwear goes INSIDE the pants! dblaney 1,043 9 07/14/05 04:22 PM
by Trainwreck
* Janitor Caught Masturbating In School on CCTV ReverseOsmosis 2,622 13 01/06/09 08:00 PM
by ReverseOsmosis
* The Mystery Of The 13 Crystal Skulls EffedS 1,212 3 06/10/03 10:59 PM
by Effed
* The latest on female underwear. Fliquid 1,278 18 07/07/05 11:30 PM
by whiterabbit13
* killing a dream?it could happen
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 7,751 42 08/05/03 10:54 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Cannot believe what almost happened SpecialEd 853 10 09/20/04 12:56 PM
by Skikid16

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,335 topic views. 2 members, 385 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.