Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Hiding Your Light Under A Bush(ell)?
    #2130100 - 11/23/03 07:33 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

So there we have it. The wonderful, amazing, most social and worldwise President America has witnessed to date takes a little time out to fly to the Royals house in England.

What a charming excursion from and to fantasy land for the low browed knuckle dragging imbecile and his band of merry men.

Not once did he take the time to walk the streets or visit the greaving British families of Sept 11th. No visit to the childrens hospital. No visit to the families of British soliders killed in his pointless bloody war.

I was shocked, appalled and horrified at the figures while watching the news the other night. More armed men on the streets of London than anytime after the 2nd WW. 19 Million pounds for his protection?!? I mean come on to fuck! It was only an off the cuff invite from the Queen last year sometime, she didnt really mean it. And i'm sure the British taxpayer was not consulted about the expense invovled before he arrived.

The fact that he did not once address the public choosing instead to keep himself locked away in the luxury of Buck House for the duration of his unwanted trip. Even going as far as to ask the Royals to install blast proff windows and heavy curtains for his added saftey!?!
Personaly i'd be afronted to impose so much on my hosts if I called to stay for a few days. But there you have it, the perfect example of his excessive, totally out of proportion, sense of own worth.

The man is a fool.

Going as far as to take his specially built wagon with five inch thick blast doors from the back door of the Palace to the front. Driving past the tens of thousands that had travelled from across the land to protest at his arrival.

Who of course went unheard.

It did raise a small smile for me to learn that said car is stocked with diet pepsi and pints of the monkeys own blood type. Perhaps incase he cuts his lip trying to chew open one of the cans of pepsi?

We'll never know.

Everything about this trip has made MY blood boil. Insensitive to the extreme.

Why does his each and every move have to be so staged and planned?
Because, if left to his own natural compulsions he would well revert back to his semi-erect stance and spend most of his time grooming and spreading his excrement on the cage bars? This in-place of Iraq and any number of other countries that could be named, of course.

Blair? Well he's just a cnut. Everyone knows that. But Bush has the smell of someone determined to have his named remembered in the history text as, "A MAN WHO WAS A MAN!".

And its getting sort of scary just how close he has come to obtaining his wish.

Anti-Bush, not anti-American sentiment, as a journilist so rightly was quoted as saying, has never been so high. Many people who would not normally bother with politics, myself included, have been forced to raise voice in anger, yes, and dismay at the level of ignorance and pure unfeeling fuckwittery that this man has and will continue to show untill the American people shake the red white and blue streamers from their hair and smell the proverbial coffee pot that I fear may be just about to overflow spoilng your spanking brand new work surface that you only had installed last week.

ps* As i say Anti-Bush, not Anti-American. I'd be happy to hear your, American posters, views n the subject.*

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

Re: Hiding Your Light Under A Bush(ell)? [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2130110 - 11/23/03 08:14 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

bravo sir
i live in the u.s. i don't support bush. not very many people do. unfortunately the ignorant ones who do also have the most money.

--------------------
With balance, there is progress.

InvisibleDoctor_Jackal
I ate the devilfruit, I'm arubberman.

#2130114 - 11/23/03 08:22 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

If there were thousands of angry protesters after me, I'd sure as hell ride in an armored vehicle too.

--------------------

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Hiding Your Light Under A Bush(ell)? [Re: Doctor_Jackal]
    #2130122 - 11/23/03 08:37 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

O.k, fair point. Its the way in which the press has taken this up as the hype of the week that sickens me. Yes, yes, he is the president but how can anyone trust someone who is not willing to trust them?

One simply honest gesture to the British public would have solved manys the broken bridge between the two peoples.
One small apology to the families of the dead. One small heart felt plea for sanity in this time of madness and distruction.

On Friday we had the oppurtunity again to add another 27 bodies of innocents to the list of the dead. Death caused directly by this mans incompetence and lack of foresight, hindsight, in fact lets be honest there was basicly no thought placed in the decison at all.

I grew up in Belfast a city and area that has recieved a lot of, "help", from the American goverment and its faceless ministers.
Both from suppling organisations with cash for arms then pumping good money after bad promoting cross community projects which never worked anyway as the money was always diverted and converted into back handers for the select greasy murdering scum that pass for our political leaders.

If there is one thing the American prez should have learnt its that you should never get into an arugument when you dont have the depth of knowledge or social conciousness to do anything but stir the hornets nest into a further frenzy.

How long has monkey boy got left in power?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineDMJ
creepyatmosphere

Loc: Dungeon
    #2130143 - 11/23/03 09:29 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

I fucking hate everything about politics and control.

I see these pictures on TV
Telling me what to believe
I hear these voices EVERYDAY
Telling me what to think
And what to say
I wanna be, beyond the reach of man
I want to go away, to another land
But there's nowhere to go, except outer space
Alien Spaceship, take me away
Sometimes I feel like I'm an Alien
Don't know where to start, don't know where I'll end
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong
Don't know what's right, don't know what's wrong
I don't wanna be a part of this Human Race
I want to be in another place
I wish I could disappear without a trace
But there's nowhere to go, except outer space
So much pollution, and so much waste
So much confusion, and so much haste
Ain't no justice in this place, ain't no smile on God's face
This society is a fucking disgrace
This planet's one big fat rat race
I bet there's no rats in outer space
I wish something would come and take me away.......................

--------------------
I come alive in the darkness.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Hiding Your Light Under A Bush(ell)? [Re: DMJ]
    #2130164 - 11/23/03 09:54 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

So how long have we still to suffer this fuckwit? When does his term end or is he coasting on a wave of apathy and he'll be in till he fcuks up the rest of the world with his greasy bannan stained chubby fingers?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
    #2130178 - 11/23/03 10:05 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

low browed knuckle dragging imbecile

Even if you hate him, calling somone with bachelors from Yale, and a M.B.A. from Harvard Business School, two of the most prestigious schools in the world, an imbecile, hardly seems appropriate.

Not once did he take the time to walk the streets or visit the greaving British families of Sept 11th. No visit to the childrens hospital. No visit to the families of British soliders killed in his pointless bloody war.

Bush also met privately with about a dozen family members of some of the 67 British citizens who died in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2001796389_bush20.html

He also had in his itinerary, plans to meet with family's of soldiers killed in Iraq, but I wasn't able to find articles that specifically stated these.  It was suggested that because of the attacks in Istanbul and the killing of the top British diplomat there, that his plans had to be changed.

Even going as far as to ask the Royals to install blast proff windows and heavy curtains for his added saftey!?!

He asked for protection?!? I mean, you don't think there are people who would like to kill him do you?  :rolleyes:

Anti-Bush, not anti-American sentiment, as a journilist so rightly was quoted as saying, has never been so high.

Maybe, but the majority of your fellow countrymen don't feel the same way.

However, a poll published Tuesday in The Guardian newspaper found the majority of Britons on Bush's side.  Forty-three percent of those questioned in the ICM survey said Bush should visit Britain, while 36 percent said he should not.
Some 62 percent agreed that America was "generally speaking, a force for good," while 15 percent thought it was "an evil empire."
And 47 percent said they supported the decision to go to war in Iraq, up from 38 percent in a similar poll in September. Opposition to the war was down 12 points to 41 percent.

http://ladydiana.portal.dk3.com/article.php?sid=1704

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Edited by HagbardCeline (11/23/03 10:09 AM)

OfflineDMJ
creepyatmosphere

Re: Hiding Your Light Under A Bush(ell)? [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #2130180 - 11/23/03 10:12 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Look, Hagbard, if my family was as rich as it comes, I too, could've 'graduated' from these places. Prestige means shit to the working man.
Also, shaking hands with strangers, and saying a few words, that you had to memorize from your line writer, is not compassion. Learn what it really is like, what he does. He is an actor. Oh, and listen to the fuck talk.......if you still claim he is not an imbecile after hearing him speak, then you have Downs. He CAN'T EVEN READ FROM A CARD, FOR FUCKS SAKE!

--------------------

Edited by DMJ (11/23/03 10:13 AM)

OfflineDMJ
creepyatmosphere

#2130184 - 11/23/03 10:17 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

HagbardCeline said:
low browed knuckle dragging imbecile

Even if you hate him, calling somone with bachelors from Yale, and a M.B.A. from Harvard Business School, two of the most prestigious schools in the world, an imbecile, hardly seems appropriate.

Remember this........all of you who went to small, public schools, that graduated with 4.0's, and still never got a scholarship, because you lived in BFE, and could only afford to go to a Community College, because YOU HAD TO WORK, to PAY for your EDUCATION. In the eyes of Hagbard, you may very well be an idiot, because you have no prestige. You dodn't go to a politically backed and funded institution.
Bush is a quack. He is also a Totalitarian. He is many things, none of which os good.

--------------------

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#2130187 - 11/23/03 10:19 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Oh, statistics, statistics. The kind of person, yourself, that believes in statistics will no doubt be the kind of person that will waste their time voting for an imposter such as this.

As for the pieces of paper that he has obtained, by, or buy, what means we cannot say, so what?

In the North of Ireland we have a mass murderer that now stands for parliment and is the head of education for the North!?! WTF!

Money will see you through a life time of stupidity.

Yes there are people that would like to kill him. For sure. There are also a lot of sensible people that just want him taken from power. For his reign of terror, as it were.

FFS, give Clinton, the bumblin' fool, another chance.

At least he had a little personality and was'nt shit 'feared for his life each and everytime he left his home.

I'm not saying that we trusted him but at least he was good for a laugh.
Bush? No chuckles from this corner.

And as I have said before, HGB, i'm anti Bush, not America. I'm attacking what he stands for.
Your commitment to your country, although cute in its simplicity, is misplaced.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineHagbardCeline
Male User Gallery

Re: Hiding Your Light Under A Bush(ell)? [Re: DMJ]
    #2130194 - 11/23/03 10:24 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Remember this........all of you who went to small, public schools, that graduated with 4.0's, and still never got a scholarship, because you lived in BFE, and could only afford to go to a Community College, because YOU HAD TO WORK, to PAY for your EDUCATION. In the eyes of Hagbard, you may very well be an idiot, because you have no prestige. You dodn't go to a politically backed and funded institution.

Hold the fuck up. Where in anything I have written, have I said that anyone is an idiot? ANYONE that graduates from college, doesn't deserve to be called an imbecile. I myself went to a community college.

This is simply typical Bush bashing, that because you don't agree with his politics, you call him stupid or a moron, or an imbecile.

Although I have been a supporter of the war in Iraq, I absolutely HATE most of his domestic policy. But I don't consider him an imbecile because of that.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#2130197 - 11/23/03 10:26 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

"because you don't agree with his politics, you call him stupid or a moron, or an imbecile"

Which is the back bone of politics and discussions thereof.

Whats your point, Bushite?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineHagbardCeline
Male User Gallery

#2130213 - 11/23/03 10:42 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Oh, statistics, statistics. The kind of person, yourself, that believes in statistics will no doubt be the kind of person that will waste their time voting for an imposter such as this.

Statistics are verifiable.  They aren't emotionally driven drivel.  When confronted with facts, your arguments have resorted to trying to belittle me.  Is that the best you can do?

I'm not saying that we trusted him but at least he was good for a laugh.

So we should pick the leader of our country, and what is the most influential position in the world, based on their comedic ability? :oogle: :rolleyes:

Your commitment to your country, although cute in its simplicity, is misplaced.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:

When confronted with facts, your arguments have resorted to trying to belittle me.

You come here and make posts which are verifiably inaccurate, and when confronted, and shown to be false, begin to berate me having the opposite postion.

Quote:

I'd be happy to hear your, American posters, views n the subject.*

You don't seem too happy to me. 

--------------------

Edited by HagbardCeline (11/23/03 10:43 AM)

OfflineHagbardCeline
Male User Gallery

#2130218 - 11/23/03 10:45 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Calling your opponent stupid in a discussion isn't the backbone of debate, it's childish.

--------------------

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#2130233 - 11/23/03 11:04 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Mate, you sound a little confused. It was yourself, please re-read your own posts, that used the word stupid.

Statistics ARE drivel driven. The only people that concern themselves with statistics are the ones concerned with convincing the public that what they are, statis(ing), is in any way relevant to their way of life.

Its all just numbers. Rubbish figures to cause a gut reaction from dim witted T.V viewers.*coughcough*

Last weeks bomb, (indirectly caused by Bush), caused 6 Million dollars to American, Sorry, I mean Iraqy property. Call it colateral damage.

Oh yes and 27 lives!

I didnt see Bush calling off his visit to take the reins of power back in his greasy mitts.

Why? He's a puppet. Plain and simple.

Lives that would have been being lived out for good or for bad at this moment are ended for ever.

Families are torn with grief.

Many more will follow.

Voters like yourself now have the chance to bathe in the blood bath you have been wishing for.

Enjoy.

ps* And quoting yourself in no way adds to this debate. Have you nothing of interest further to say?

Good then i'm off for a smoke and to throw a few darts at a picture of your illustrious leader*wanker*.

Later, hopefully when you can justify standing up for this coward thats hiding behind Americas, soiled, though still good name.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Anonymous

#2130256 - 11/23/03 11:30 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

My two cents: 1) Bush is a piece of shit, 2) I would vote for an unattractive sock puppet before I'd vote for him.

OfflineHagbardCeline
Male User Gallery

#2130268 - 11/23/03 11:42 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

I used the word stupid, because it is synonymous with imbecile in the context you were using it in.  I said that because it is one of the talking points from those in the Bush hating camp.  YOU called it the the "back bone" of politics and discussion.  Did you not care to back that up?

Statistics are a barometer.  They are a useful tool in analyzing the the opinions of the people.  Do they sometimes lie?  Of course, but this coming from The Guardian, a liberal English newspaper, who undoubtely would have prefered the results to be different, makes this difficult to discount or dismiss.

Why? He's a puppet. Plain and simple.

If he is a puppet, then you should have no reason to be upset with him.

Voters like yourself now have the chance to bathe in the blood bath you have been wishing for.

Uh huh, that's exactly what I want. :rolleyes:  I wonder how many more would have died (in addition to the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS) under Saddam's rule.  It seems that you are the one who prefers blood baths.

--------------------

Edited by HagbardCeline (11/23/03 12:33 PM)

OfflineHagbardCeline
Male User Gallery

#2130277 - 11/23/03 11:46 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Lives that would have been being lived out for good or for bad at this moment are ended for ever. Families are torn with grief. Many more will follow.

And how would that be any different under Saddam's rule?

--------------------

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#2130425 - 11/23/03 01:50 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

". YOU called it the the "back bone" of politics and discussion. Did you not care to back that up?"

"Its politics Sir! No one said it was honest!"

Winston Churchhill.

Statistics are a tool used for whatever purpose is justified at the time of the rough guesstimate.

I have a natural fear of painful death. Your leader is at the moment Hell bent on trying to convince the rest of the world to follow him in his endless quest for the un-emptyable tank of gas.

I was saddened further just a few moments ago to discover on the news that the body count has just risen.

This coupled with the untold numbers that are admitted each and every day to the local hospitals, pitiful as they are, is a hard price to pay in the name of peace.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
    #2130657 - 11/23/03 05:18 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

You should think a little more, be grateful, maybe. Bush just might be doing them a favor. :smile:

It's hard to take your arguements seriously, all of your name-callings make your posts sound pretty silly, since you're trying to make a serious debate! (right?) It makes you sound so biased, just a blind hatred or something.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub