Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: The Supreme Court of Canada just decriminalized assisted suicide/euthanasia [Re: Shortknight]
    #21235438 -

People should be free to decide for themselves

I think here (Netherlands) you can have stuff like that put on the record. Like if I ever have an accident that leaves me a vegetable I prefer to die.

Euthanasia is not illegal here. It is however subject to heated debate and court cases now and again.

Rational consent is key


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Supreme Court of Canada just decriminalized assisted suicide/euthanasia [Re: Patlal]
    #21235478 -

Finally


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Supreme Court of Canada just decriminalized assisted suicide/euthanasia [Re: Patlal]
    #21235968 -

I have everything and there are days where I wish i was dead

can't blame em

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Supreme Court of Canada just decriminalized assisted suicide/euthanasia [Re: my3rdeye]
    #21238371 -

my3rdeye said:
Who determines who is brain dead? When that Terri Schiavo chick was in media I expected a veggie but she was like looking around and shit. That fucked my opinion on matter right up. Yeah pull plug on me if I am in a  coma. Yes fuck suffering and give everyone the right to end pain. But if the person can't speak for themselves who makes decision? Not concerned because Jesus says not to kill, more like I read articles where science isn't sure that you are not still in there somewhere. I dont want to see people put down to save space. I have mixed feelings on issue.



That wasn't euthanasia, that was regarding DNR.  As for who decides who is brain dead, that's not up to us.  It should be up to the patients wishes or the wishes of their family.  Assisted suicide is a different  thing entirely, that is making it legal for doctors to aid people in taking their own lives.  You can just hook people up to an IV and give them the button.  Who the hell wants to spend their last days on Earth in agony, its a cruel concept that exists because of religious assholes that care more about their ideals than human suffering.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Supreme Court of Canada just decriminalized assisted suicide/euthanasia [Re: fapjack] * 2
    #21238406 -

I have authorized and overseen the euthanasia of my mother. Euthanasia is something real for me.

My childhood best friend is dying of ALS. I offered him the address where he could get the lethal barbiturate. I offered to make the elixir for him, sit by his bedside as he drank it and call the ambulance after he died.

Possibly, go to jail for it too.

He declined my offer to be his angel of death and because of that chose life, the little he has left. He drinks and smokes less weed now.

Euthanasia is something real for me. There is a time to live and a time to die.

We are Eternal, but this one life won't be.

Euthanasia is a human right, thats how I see it, the right to die with dignity.

I won't catch a whiff of brimstone in the Afterlife for what I did for my mother, nay, she will welcome me in the great beyond, arms wide to embrace me.



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Supreme Court of Canada just decriminalized assisted suicide/euthanasia [Re: Asante]
    #21239251 -



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Supreme Court of Canada just decriminalized assisted suicide/euthanasia [Re: Patlal]
    #21241791 -

Patlal said:
It was banned last year, and as of today it is not.

Therefore, euthaniasia is in the grey zone. Kinda like prostitution...

I'm all for it given proper guide lines.

Plus it's an election year, so I can expecta shit ton of debates on the subject.

Overall I think it's good.

What do you think?



I hope our government legalises euthanasia by the time I might ever need it.
Just got to get the fucking Bishops, that seem to be able to sway their peers, on any ethical type of issue out of the goddamn house of lords, but then I'm also pro eugenics and were I able to vote on the matter these, >:tard:

among others, would be smothered at birth.


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Assisted Suicide i8an8thsGF 963 16 10/04/06 08:29 PM
by i8an8thsGF
* Supreme Court rules it OK for local Governments to seize personal property DeadPhan 785 1 06/23/05 01:09 PM
by gdman
* marijuana is legal in canada?
( 1 2 all )
nonick 3,986 29 10/05/05 09:23 PM
by zoomzooms
* latest supreme court descion phlegmmaiden 1,138 13 01/25/05 03:48 PM
by AnyColor
* Smartshop Sjamaan in court to make shrooms legal again in Holland.
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 4,732 24 03/04/05 03:49 AM
by Fliquid
* Canada Legalizes Gay Marriage OneMoreRobot3021 1,714 11 07/20/05 10:26 PM
by Vvellum
* Court Allows Church's Hallucinogenic Tea
( 1 2 all )
Deadmaker 4,390 31 02/22/06 10:27 PM
by Divided_Sky
* One of my fellow students served it up to Supreme Suckass Scalia
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,358 24 04/14/05 12:42 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,236 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.