Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Peruvian torch
    #2112037 - 11/16/03 03:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've been very interested in mescaline after reading many reports of trips, it seems to be the kind of warm spiritual experience im looking for. I've been given a source for ordering some peruvian torch, this guy is selling 25 dried grams for 15 bucks. In his email he says 25 grams would be good for the first time, no more no less, and he says i wont be disapointed. He seems like a good source, here is his website http://www.bluealaya.com/. He says that his cactus is very potent. I will probably be ordering some and going camping with a good friend of mine and we will both consume 25 grams each. Any input on my idea, and does this source look good? Peace.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Peruvian torch [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2112537 - 11/16/03 07:03 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I'm the guy who posted this source. The stuff is freaking amazing. Make sure you order a few weeks ahead of time cause he's sometimes a bit slow to send. But with great product at least he's a sure thing. You need to prep the stuff before the camping because you cannot just eat the torch skin. It need to be blended to finbe powder, then added to pineapple juice. Let it sit for awhile. Then drink it. Yeah, for first timers the 25 grams is enough. It's a real good high, and there's beaucoup info about this in this forum. Please do a search. If some others have now ordered from bluealaya maybe they will speak up? I know I sent the link to many peeps.

--------------------
...or something

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Re: Peruvian torch [Re: eve69]
    #2112585 - 11/16/03 07:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Cool thanks, me and my friend are really looking for an intense experience, 25 grams will yeild that? Thanks man.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

#2112612 - 11/16/03 07:19 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yes. Maybe split three portions between the two of you, but no more. I love saying it. The first time I did it my mind was blown, and then blown more, and more, and more until I realized that it was blown wide, and then even more and more and more, and that was just after they started coming on. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Naw

--------------------
...or something

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

#2112648 - 11/16/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Awesome sounds great! Splitting three portions would mean 75 grams between the two of us right? We are looking for a day to remember so maybe we will do that. Peace.

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2112923 - 11/16/03 08:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This past Friday night I took 60 grams of Peruvian Torch that I had powderized and put into capsules. It was a little bit of a pain in the ass to eat 60 capsules but, it was absolutely amazing. Ingestion took place between 8:30 and 9:00 pm, and within one hour I was feeling the effects. I was still feeling the effects(greatly diminished though) at 10:00 pm Saturday night. The only drawback is that when you eat that much dried cactus flesh it get rehydrated in you stomache and must come out later. Much of my time Saturday was spent in the bathroom. That's not to discourage anyone, just a heads up.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

Re: Peruvian torch [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2115523 - 11/17/03 07:53 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Cool, did you try our friend at the url above? How bout telling us a bit more about the trip? Next time, try grinding the stuff then just letting it sit in pineapple juice for an hour. This will rehydrate, and the sugar and ph of the juice kills most of the bitterness.

--------------------
...or something

Offlinepoppy_smirf
ambitious

#2118051 - 11/17/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i like that idea with the pinneapple ive never done anything but peyote but it was not forgoten for along time. If pinneapple does take atleast half of the taste away it will rock.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#2120722 - 11/18/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I ordered from another source. I think you PMed about that source, but I already had an order in with someone else. I got over half a pound of dried torch for less than $150.

The trip was very nice. At one point I was watching a movie and this woman opened a book and the there was this closeup shot of the letters in the book. When the camera closed in on the pages the letters bleed out onto the walls of my sisters livingroom and completely covered everything. It took me a few minutes before I would even speak to anyone. I was just sitting there taking it all in.

Most of the trip was spent indoors because it was cold outside, but occasionally I woould go outside and look at the stars. My sister lives out in the middle of nowhere so there is no light pollution like in cities. I walked down the dirt road by her house lust looking all around at the shapes that the trees formed in the shadows and listened to the sounds of the night. It just got too cold to stay out any longer and I had to go back inside. I didn't have any type of jacket or anything with me or I wouldn't have.

Inside, I mainly talked with my sister, who was shrooming, and watched TV.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

#2121010 - 11/18/03 08:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

So how much did you take and how, and was it whole dried torch or just skin? Thanks for responding. I guess I'm working up a baseline on this plant for myself.

--------------------
...or something

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#2121997 - 11/19/03 06:19 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I consumed approximately 60 grams(the capsules weighted anywhere from .7 gm to 1.2 gm and I took 60 of them) of dried outer green flesh.

I chose this number based on a theory of calculating dose based on the theshold dose and the varying potency of the cactus. Basically you calculate how much cactus you would need to reach theshold using the weakest possible cactus and then calculate the amount needed using the strongest possible cactus to reach a mind blowing trip and split the difference. This effectively gives you a figure that ensures you a good trip without taking you too far.

--------------------

Edited by Ekstaza (11/19/03 07:16 AM)

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

#2122023 - 11/19/03 07:03 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

OK, I guess my short term memory was sort of shot on that. :wink: 

--------------------
...or something

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale