Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Brown rice flour & verm myco substrate bags any & everything
    #2083802 -

I would like to know where I could read or get any information on rice and verm being used in myco bags, I did a search but it wasn't very successful. If you could give me some links or some info that you might know that would be great. I would like to know:

What is the proper way to pc the bags should I use one of those metal shelves that come with the pc for the top and bottom of the pressure cooker?

How much substrate can I put in the bag, can I fill it all the way?

I need to know the things I should and shouldn't do, and what I should like for, and any other useful tips you might know.

Thank you if you could give me a link to a tek or a grow log that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brown rice flour & verm myco substrate bags any & everything [Re: sodtovnod]
    #2085411 -

why didn't anyone reply?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* brown rice flour?? causeidontknow 4,314 11 02/27/17 04:52 AM
by mushpunx
* is there a replacement for brown rice flour? quicksilver0904 3,728 14 12/18/05 06:20 PM
by skeletor
* Brown Rice Flour? trains 1,769 2 02/23/02 10:37 PM
by trains
* whole wheat flour instead of brown rice flour? LSAuser 9,370 6 09/18/02 07:13 PM
by LSAuser
* Spoiled Brown Rice Flour nermski 1,494 5 12/06/03 10:31 AM
by Hanky
* The Potency of Brown Rice Flour
( 1 2 all )
MycoCat 4,014 36 10/14/03 01:54 AM
by shwowsh
* I cant find brown rice flour anywhere help jigaman2k2 5,127 18 09/26/02 02:03 PM
by bigmike
* Metal in the Brown Rice Flour nermski 1,258 7 12/19/03 06:27 PM
by TheGanjaGorilla

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
723 topic views. 18 members, 116 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.