Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
whole wheat flour instead of brown rice flour?
    #891445 -

I could not find brown rice flour but I bought a 5lb bag of whole wheat flour. will that do for the PF tek in substitute for brown rice? If you guys say no, ill have no choice but look harder for brown rice flour. I heard that you can use whole wheat or rye with almost as good results?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whole wheat flour instead of brown rice flour? [Re: LSAuser]
    #891455 -

Go with the whole wheat flour. BRF is more nutritious, but you won't fail because you can't get it.


--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whole wheat flour instead of brown rice flour? [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #891469 -

ah thanks so much for the quick response. I actually have whole brown rice but no coffee grinder and Kmart dont carry them either :frown: so what loss will I experence? slower cultivation? smaller fruitings? less shrooms? 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whole wheat flour instead of brown rice flour? [Re: LSAuser]
    #891563 -

walmart has codfffe grinders

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whole wheat flour instead of brown rice flour? [Re: LSAuser]
    #891578 -

Deff a slower colonize time. From 5-6 days to 1-2 weeks.
As for fruits, I will tell ya in a week or 2. =)


-XiC


--------------------
Don't soak your WBS dummy! There's an =>easy<= way.
For Your Health!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whole wheat flour instead of brown rice flour? [Re: LSAuser]
    #891768 -

I tried whole wheat flour once, and I got really small shrooms. Tiny..with heaps of abhorts.

I can't lay the blame entirely on the whole wheat flour, but it looked really suspicious.


--------------------
"I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it NOW!" - Queen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whole wheat flour instead of brown rice flour? [Re: goldtop]
    #891956 -

arent aborts much higher in psycolybin? this means I can eat less shrooms and trip harder :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Soy Flour as an alternative to Brown Rice Flour? Underhillmaster 4,855 17 03/25/07 04:23 PM
by LayYouIn
* brown rice grinder substitute? *question* herby 1,168 4 09/30/04 05:55 AM
by ZeroArmy27
* brown rice flour?!?! gator00 3,509 14 07/30/09 06:01 AM
by Lostkeys
* Re: Brown Rice Experiment cactus 2,586 8 05/19/00 02:21 PM
by NonFunctional
* PF TEK question... Can't find brown rice powder. Anonymous 3,063 8 09/18/02 04:48 PM
by Anonymous
* using whole wheat flour simp_pimp 2,335 7 03/04/05 06:07 PM
by Underhillmaster
* I cant find brown rice flour anywhere help jigaman2k2 5,128 18 09/26/02 02:03 PM
by bigmike
* Rice&wheat flour ShroomLover18 1,358 2 09/25/01 06:56 PM
by Numba9

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
9,370 topic views. 18 members, 518 guests and 420 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.