Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Letter from and American Terrorist
    #2043516 - 10/26/03 12:44 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

IBM, Mobile and GTE are enemies of all life. In 1969 IBM made $250 million, Mobile $150 million and GTE $140 million for US "defense" contracts - profits made from the suffering and deaths of human beings. All three profit not only from death in Vietnam, but also from Amerikan imperialism in all of the Third World. They profit from racist oppression of black, Puerto-Rican and other minority colonies outside Amerika, from the suffering and death of men in the Amerika army, from sexism, from exploitation and degradation of employees forced into lives of anti-human work, from the pollution and destruction of our environment.
To numb Amerika to the horrors they inflict on humanity, these corporations seek to enslave us to a way of "life" which values conspicuous consumption more than the relief of poverty, disease and starvation, which values giant cars as status symbols more than the purity of our air (so Mobile can make $$$ thru gas sales).

This way of "life" sucks up 60% of the world's resources - for 16% of the planet's population - and then wastes them in compulsive consumerism and planned obsolescence (so IBM can make $$$ off new model computers), distributes millions of TV sets (Sylvania's included), all the better to put lies into our heads and convince us to buy, buy, buy and then offers only work helping to produce the goods that bring slow death at home or genocide abroad (or in the USA.)

This way of "life" is a way of death. To work for the industries of death is to murder. To know the torments Amerika inflicts on the Third World, but not to sympathize and identify, is to deny our right to love - and not to love is to die. We refuse. In death-directed Amerika there is only one way to a life of love and freedom; to attack and destroy the forces of death and exploitation and to build a just society - revolution.

Signed,
Revolutionary Force 9
March 13, 1970

Eerie how the war changes.. but nothing else does. Isnt it?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Letter from and American Terrorist [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2044099 - 10/26/03 04:24 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: Letter from and American Terrorist [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2044845 - 10/26/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You are so blind, you cannot see the cycles. Yuck it up, die for oil, sucker.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2045088 - 10/26/03 03:32 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:  :lol:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2045143 - 10/26/03 03:50 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I wish people who present arguements from "your side" would provide more facts and fewer rants from people with funny names like "Revolutionary Force 9".

That was more of a badly written pome than informative in any way.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: Letter from and American Terrorist [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2045240 - 10/26/03 04:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, you dont even know who these people are in a historical sense.

How funny.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2045247 - 10/26/03 04:29 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

point?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2045256 - 10/26/03 04:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Signed,
Revolutionary Force 9
March 13, 1970

You forgot this line....
"This letter from Revolutionary Force 9, was mailed to UPI and postmarked one hour before three NYC buildings were bombed."

Link

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2045276 - 10/26/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe they are historically unimportant.

I don't worship the same idols you do.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

#2045278 - 10/26/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

how propagandistic!

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Letter from and American Terrorist [Re: ]
    #2045281 - 10/26/03 04:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

*propagantastic

--------------------

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#2045849 - 10/26/03 09:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Had that line been on the version I found, I definately would have included it.

Guess I forget nobody gives a fuck about the past enough to know about things of that magnitude that happened in AMERICAN history.

Hell, most of you havent even gotten 9/11 straight yet. What was I thinking?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2046573 - 10/27/03 03:10 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Guess I forget nobody gives a fuck about the past enough to know about things of that magnitude that happened in AMERICAN history.

Perhaps it's because nobody gives a shit about some moronic assholes who accomplished absolutely nothing except sounding like assholes.

Quote:

Hell, most of you havent even gotten 9/11 straight yet. What was I thinking?

Actually, I think it's you and many others here are the ones who don't have it right.

Quote:

What was I thinking?

Apparently not a damn thing.

--------------------

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#2047168 - 10/27/03 11:11 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

3 buildings were bombed, Three American buildings.

That would be some pretty serious history. But you dont care about that, right?

You were right though, I wasnt thinking when I assumed you guys had a functioning brain.

Welcome, all of you, to my ignore list. You just arent even worth it.

--------------------

Edited by Rono (10/27/03 11:13 AM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2047327 - 10/27/03 12:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Perhaps it's because nobody gives a shit about some moronic assholes who accomplished absolutely nothing except sounding like assholes.

Can you address their points instead of your usual opiniated drivel?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Letter from and American Terrorist [Re: Xlea321]
    #2047484 - 10/27/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yes Plz. Go back and time and tell them to make some points and we will address them.

Their arguement:"Money is bad, businesses are bad, we hate work.".

My arguement: "Shut the fuck up pussy.".

"and then wastes them in compulsive consumerism and planned obsolescence (so IBM can make $$$ off new model computers), "

Brilliant. I think all liberals should still be using 1970's model computers. That would really show us.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2047797 - 10/27/03 03:26 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Welcome, all of you, to my ignore list.

Excellent! Thank you.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Letter from and American Terrorist [Re: Xlea321]
    #2047804 - 10/27/03 03:28 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Can you address their points instead of your usual opiniated drivel?

Hey, "King-O-Drivel"..... they didn't make any points other than they're assholes.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Letter from and American Terrorist [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2047806 - 10/27/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Yes Plz. Go back and time and tell them to make some points and we will address them.

Their arguement:"Money is bad, businesses are bad, we hate work.".

My arguement: "Shut the fuck up pussy.".

"and then wastes them in compulsive consumerism and planned obsolescence (so IBM can make $$$ off new model computers), "

Brilliant. I think all liberals should still be using 1970's model computers. That would really show us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B_H wins the award for response of the day. Well done!

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2049447 - 10/28/03 12:38 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

they didn't make any points other than they're assholes.

In your opinion. And lets face it, the opinion of a man who votes for Shrub isn't to be taken too seriously.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]