Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #20447180 -

tymoteusz3 said:
Guys: keep the flames out of the discussion. Indica stop trolling.




I'm not trolling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: indica] * 2
    #20447209 -

innocent people being brutally murdered is hilarious!


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: millzy]
    #20447230 -

:manofapproval:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: millzy]
    #20447240 -

I don't want to speak for indica, but I don't see how he is portraying it as funny. If you fought in the military, that's the attitude you would have after awhile, you'd have no choice. You'd see how death is as routine as the breaths you breathe. If you grieved over the loss of every one of your men, you'd be the next to die. They're cowards, they feed off the weakness they know resides in themselves, if you beg for your life, they'll make it ten times slower and more painful.

When they see a bunch of Americans rage out over it, they're going to do it again and again and again.

If we want to get passionate that's fine, but unless you plan on doing something about it, you're only provoking them further.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20447247 -

i have a life long friend who's a military career man. he's seen action more than a few times and he hardly seems to have a blase attitude towards killing and death.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: millzy]
    #20447269 -

Well that's him and after the fact yes, it can set in, but I know guys who are the total opposite. I'm just saying, they get off on seeing us Americans get upset and Intimidated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: Peace of Mind 1] * 1
    #20447310 -

All those people who spent years barking about how "We saved Iraq, and are you saying they were better off with Saddam? Because he was the worst possible state of affairs for that area in the world and the government we put in place there is strong and protects human rights and yadda yadda bullshit!" are finally getting the stupid answers to their stupid questions.

All I can do is hope, and not too enthusiastically, that Obama wont make the same mistake bush did. Come for the party, leave before the cleanup, that's the magical formula for having fun.


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down]
    #20447364 -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/10/lindsey-graham-syria_n_5665831.html

Lindsey Graham said, "If Obama doesn't go on offense, terrorists (ISIS) are coming here"

What's this guy smoking, these guys are going to drive their pick up trucks over the ocean and invade the US, give us a break.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: qman]
    #20447370 -

He's smoking ten year old crack. "We gotta fight them over there, so we don't have to fight them here." George "the brain" Bush.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: koods]
    #20447378 -

I remember when I chopped of a head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: indica]
    #20447517 -

indica said:
baby beheadings are pretty gnarly
i saw some pics the other day of this unborn  fetus with a bullet wound through it's head

that's pretty hardcore. that's next level murder.

people get way too butthurt about people dying or killing each other. it is an inevitable outcome of humanity.



Shit dude, ain't it the truth. Fucking A though I sure wish humanity wasn't inevitably :trollmove:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: imachavel]
    #20447670 -

i kind of agree with indica, he knew this was a possiblity. however, that doesn't make it any less gruesome, or inhumane, or etc. etc. it's beyond fucked up. a butter knife i read? :thefuck: that's some seriously sadistic and twisted shit.

obama's talking a heaping load of bullshit about "long term war efforts with airstrikes" fuck that shit, it's not like we don't know the towns the fucking control... drone them into oblivion, level the towns, fuck them. get it over with. ISIS is a scourge that needs to be eradicated. the only thing the will understand is violence and we got some heavy duty guns and ammunition that will provide them with just that.

as for the types of airstrikes we use on ISIS, we've got regular fighter/bombers such as the F-22, f-16, f/a-18 and more, probably using JDAM's or some other type of laser guided missiles/bombs

then you have drones... and then finally this bad boy:

which is armed with a 20mm Gatling gun

the rate of fire and force from this gun will literally drop the plane out of the sky if fired for too long.

we should ask ISIS if they like swiss cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: 404]
    #20470248 -

Goddamn

Can't anyone link to the actual vid

Not this pussy shit where some jerkoff wearing Halloween garb is talking about it. Where's the neck sawing footage? Did this shit even happen?


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #20470254 -

Do you even google?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: TheMustardTiger]
    #20470261 -

.

Edited by Prisoner#1 (08/24/14 02:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: indica]
    #20470284 -

indica said:
buy the ticket, take the ride

no sympathy



I have to agree, you have to be a fucking IDIOT to fly out there and do journalism, I mean it's one thing if you're rolling with the military with heavy protection but this guy obviously was not. You know full well what kind of shit can go down if you're an American and get caught up in some of their shit, they hate us.

It's brutal shit what they did, but god damn, people need to stop flying there to report on shit, the world already fucking knows its a giant shit hole there that just needs to be bombed to death like North Korea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: duff monkey]
    #20470291 -

duff monkey said:
Does ISIS envy the American lifestyle?



:rofl:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: koods]
    #20470295 -

koods said:
Do you even google?



Yep. And couldn't find it. Can you?


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: indica]
    #20470302 -

indica said:
buy the ticket, take the ride

no sympathy




No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket take the ride.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American journalist beheaded by "ISIS" [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 1
    #20470307 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
koods said:
Do you even google?



Yep. And couldn't find it. Can you?



I saw the video ISIS released. They don't show the actual beheading, I imagine because the guy used a butter knife knife and It probably took a half hour. The result clearly showed he sucked at chopping heads off.

Instead of watching some guy get killed, here's a video of the Taliban having group sex with a goat (no joke)


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (08/24/14 02:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* Native Americans
( 1 2 3 all )
Organic 5,245 43 06/21/05 06:37 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Beheading videos
( 1 2 3 all )
PeterGriffin467 5,207 53 02/13/08 04:49 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* bus passenger beheaded
( 1 2 all )
MYSTIQUE 3,073 25 08/09/08 07:43 AM
by illume
* Man Beheaded for Milking the Cows Late FoURtWeNTy420 1,760 15 05/02/07 08:42 PM
by FoURtWeNTy420
* Beheading video JunkFood 1,078 12 05/06/07 07:16 PM
by DrCamacho89
* Fat Americans
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Amatoxin 13,057 154 08/03/06 03:13 PM
by eligal
* AMERICANS, do you see what the world sees?
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 3,427 37 09/04/05 09:21 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,062 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 249 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.