Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMuffinBear
liek

How do you fix a broken relationship?
    #2037959 - 10/23/03 09:05 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Mines all fukked up, anyone know?

We've been together for about 1.5 years. She lied to me all the time, i cheated on her all the time because of it. I just wanna fix everything now and make it work, but she doesn't seem to care all that much anymore. Which of course is understandable. All her friends have always told her to leave me, all of my friends have always told me to leave her. Never thought to ask on here. Whatcha think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
Re: How do you fix a broken relationship? [Re: MuffinBear]
    #2037973 - 10/23/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i think you should break up with her and then be honest... tell her all the fucked up things that have gone on, and figure our where each of you went wrong. Yall might as well talk about it cause your in an interesting positon to figure out what happened. Just make sure you tell all us mangs about it.

women are crazy... i know this for a fact.

--------------------

OfflineMuffinBear
liek

Re: How do you fix a broken relationship? [Re: Suffer]
    #2037990 - 10/23/03 09:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Suffer said:
women are crazy... i know this for a fact.

its true, i didnt really act liek i cared about her all that much in the beginning so she made up a bunch of stuff about her and some other guy to make me jealous and hope i would start caring about her. of course she did not tell me she cheated on me with him.

i always found it odd for her to just make up whole storys/events that never even happened. is that weird or do girls do this sort of thing??

she knows i've cheated on her, i've told her everytime. i try to lie to her as little as possible. she supposidly told me the truth about everything back in june, but i still wonder sometimes. i try and talk to her about things, but it always ends up in a fight. no matter what i say she just thinks i'm blaming her and yelling at her and saying shes a horrible person. i know i used to do that a lot, and i'm sure i somewhat still do. but i really try my best not to, its just hard sometimes. even when i'm not though she either thinks i am, or she is doing it to me.

the only time she "talks" to me about anything is when she is mad or upset, and that always just turns out bad. lately it pretty much just consists of her telling me how much she doesnt liek me anymore and doesnt care about me and i pretty much just end up feeling liek shyte.

i dunno, we've really put each other through a lot of shyte and i dont want it to all be for nothing.

OfflineoOToadstoolOo
    #2038619 - 10/24/03 12:04 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You are gonna think I'm crazy for this but....try a relationship therapist. If you want to continue in this relationship this could be a good route for you, believe you me, it can bring forth issues weren't aware of and help get a lotta shit off your chest. Also, you might find it isn't what you want in either case you can walk away w/ valuable lessons.

--------------------

OfflineMuffinBear
liek

Re: How do you fix a broken relationship? [Re: oOToadstoolOo]
    #2041469 - 10/25/03 01:49 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

thats a good idea toodstoal. that sort of idea has crossed my mind but i thought it was dum because we were just dating and not married or anything. of course it's prolly costly and i'll never do it :O)

Offlinemasterg
Stranger
Loc: CA
    #2042604 - 10/25/03 05:49 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like the relationship never meant that much to you from the start? Sorry if you addressed this already (I didn't see, briefing through the posts), do you think it'd truly be worth trying to fix the relationship anyways? Moving on might be best. G'luck.

--------------------
Peace,
masterg

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2042812 - 10/25/03 07:23 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Due to me unwillingness to commit - the way I fix a broken relationship is by starting a new one :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

Re: How do you fix a broken relationship? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2043405 - 10/26/03 12:05 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"i always found it odd for her to just make up whole storys/events that never even happened. is that weird or do girls do this sort of thing?? "

LMAO dude I think I dated that chick.
but seriously, I did date a chick like that, totally fuckin nuts.

Honestly, you may want to break it off. Or, at least, don't try to fix it too much if she breaks it off.

The crazy chick I dated eventually decided to tell people that she broke up with me because I was abusive. And then she threatened me with a restraining order. Of course, I never, ever hit her (or any lady-folk). We took an abrupt turn from a 2-year long relationship to never speaking to eachother again right at that point.

Women are crazy.. but that's ok.. some women are just fuckin nuts though, and that's not cool.

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

InvisibleAsshat
Ub?r Geek

#2043969 - 10/26/03 02:28 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

How do you fix a broken relationship?

By leaving it alone. Trust me, I speak from experience (my own fuck-ups).

--------------------
I'm a Space Cowboy...

Anonymous #1

Re: How do you fix a broken relationship? [Re: Asshat]
    #2044170 - 10/26/03 06:51 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Time will heal the wounds. Love will heal everything. Be truthful to yourself be truthful to your partner.

OfflinePsilopleix
Extended Symbol

Loc: aridzone1
Re: How do you fix a broken relationship? [Re: ]
    #2045384 - 10/26/03 05:39 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Shes making it quite obvious that she doesnt really appreciate you at the moment. You guys have reached a point in a relationship where trust is broken because expectations arent met, and the only thing you can do now is break it off.

If this is something that you want to really have in end, you will need to use the time apart from her to rub your eyes and see the world again. Realize that the only expectations you should have is of yourself. If you two are meant to be, then you will be in the future. Move on with your lives, and be sure to walk away with a learning experience.

Again, only time will tell. Be sure to KIT with her, and the best way is through letters. Yes, good old fashioned handwriting, sent through snail mail. IMO theres no better way of letting someone know that you still think about them.

Give her a few months before you try see her again, and use the time wisely to think about where YOU are and where YOU want to go.  :heartpump: 

Anonymous #1

#2045554 - 10/26/03 07:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

how long have things been this way?

what does she lie about, and why do you cheat on her?

why do you think she isn't concerned about the relationship?

why are you?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom