Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejimmyg080282
Stranger
The Girly Madness Train:( how do u fix the train?
    #4443644 - 07/23/05 05:54 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Last night was a strange night, me and 2 of my friends picked up these 2 girls to come chill with us. I decided to practice some of my pick up skills and achieved to make out with one of the girls. I didn't really mind the thought of making out with her she was pretty fine but when I did make out with her it was disgusting. She smokes allot of cigarettes and her mouth tasted like slimy ashtray. It totally turned me off so I started not paying much attention to her. I was trying to aim for the other girl now but it seems like the other girls wouldn't comply with me. When ever I would make a move on her she wouldn't except but she would with my friend, my friend wasn't even interested in her. We decided to go skinny dipping and played truth or dare. One of my friends dared the girl to make out with me but she wouldn't do it, it turns out she would only do the dare for making out with my friend. It really sucked because the nasty cigarette breath girl was all over me and was really fucking annoying. She wouldn't stop rubbing my leg, and she kept talking all slow and "sexy" to try to get me out back to make out with her again. So it seems like there was a little train, cigarette breath was after me while I was only after the other girl which was interested in my friend that was not even interested with her. wtf? Its so ridicules please tell me this is normal and how can I fix it? I really like his girl and it seems like we would be a great couple, problem is shes a magnet to my friend.... I need to unmagnetize her.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: The Girly Madness Train:( how do u fix the train? [Re: jimmyg080282]
    #4443868 - 07/23/05 07:09 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

well tell your friend you like her, so that he will keep ignoring her, then she will eventually take a hint. Or maybe if hes a really good friend, have him just be like "i dont like you" and then she'll be more open maybe.

i dunno, probably not the best advice but your situation sucks, im kinda in a similar one now

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #4443923 - 07/23/05 07:31 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

There could be a vast number of reasons why the girl of your choice is not responding to you. Some women are turned off by seeing men who will makeout with any girl. If you had to rate the cigarette girl, would you say she was below the other girl's level? You may have established in her mind that you are either A) A player, or B) A guy who settles for below average girls. The latter is a real turn off to almost all women. It is also possible that the girl who you desire is just not feeling an attraction to you. I believe your behavior can definitely alter the way a woman perceives you, but sometimes there are certain characteristics that can just eliminate a man from a woman's mind as a possible suitor. It could be something as simple as too short, too tall, too skinny, blond hair. Some women are actually that petty and specific when it comes to the men they find attractive.

No matter what the situation, if the girl does not respond to you, you need to forget her. Do not allow yourself to get caught up on one girl who isn't even showing a high level of interest in you. Men always want the easy way out. It is easier to try to pick up a girl who you hang out with than it is to go out and meet new women.

I don't see this panning out too well for you, my friend. The more your friend pushes this girl away, the more she will want him. He is a challenge to her, this means she has to work to win him over. At the same time you are making moves on her and she knows she could easily have you. Women love the chase. Don't be easy.

Women: Feel free to PM me with any hate mail in response to the above post. Just don't shit on this guy's thread please.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: The Girly Madness Train:( how do u fix the train? [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4444605 - 07/23/05 10:28 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

She probably just isn't attracted to you. Like they say, different strokes for different folks. Don't get hung up on her or the situation. It's completely normal for shit like that to happen.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4445161 - 07/24/05 01:21 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Dude, you don't make out with some girl and then just start ignoring her and hitting on her friend.

Think of if it were the reverse situation, and you met some girl and after a while, started making out with her, then she suddenly just takes off and goes after your friend. You'd probably think she was being a huge slut... and if your friend was a decent guy, he wouldn't make out with a girl who his friend was just with.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: The Girly Madness Train:( how do u fix the train? [Re: Phluck]
    #4454629 - 07/26/05 10:02 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

The best night of my life I got my nose broken in a fight and then these three girls that I met took turns making out with me.

I think the laws of thermodynamics have to do alot with who gets whom and when. For instance, I wouldn't have stood a chance to make out with three friends, but apparently they thought that having a broken nose was cool, so that coolness settled the random chaos of us particles down into an established order.

Or rather, the entropy of the situation stacked three particles in my corner for a moment.

I guess I'm making a joke. Which is this - why worry about shit that you cannot control. To think you can control a woman is the greatest of stupidity. All you can control is yourself.

In fact, the first woman you made out with is more like life itself. But you, you looked a gift horse in the mouth. The other chick's probably a fridged fuck and doesn't give head, she bites your lip when she kisses and farts alot. Whereas the first girl merely smoked cigarettes.

This is the sort of situation that only maturity and experience can fix for you. I bet if you fucked the first girl and showed a lot of care for her well- being then the second one would come along. Because when it comes to studs no girls are friends any longer.

But until you prove yourself with one, they both will remain ever aloof.

This was poor advice. Personally, I never liked sluts myself. When I was younger. Now, it's a different story.

--------------------
...or something

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: The Girly Madness Train:( how do u fix the train? [Re: eve69]
    #4455156 - 07/26/05 01:09 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I nominate that for best post in the last 5 minutes.

That was classic

:rotfl:

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #4477119 - 07/31/05 02:42 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah girls don't like guys that pursue them. I don't care what any girl has to say about this situation its the damn truth. Getting a girl to want you has just as much to do with retreating as it does with advancing. It's the mating dance, and it makes no sense, and you should have just boned the smoking slut after making her brush her teeth. She probably would have done anything in bed just to please you.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery
Loc: Land of Ports
Re: The Girly Madness Train:( how do u fix the train? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #4478181 - 07/31/05 08:36 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Too much weird shit going on with that whole situation.
Basically, forget them both and move on. You'll thank your self in the long run.
Find new chicks, ones with not so many issues, then do them both if possible.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being