Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: sprinkles]
    #20342956 -

You'll fucking live forever, sprinkles. You're a goddamned beast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: Advocate]
    #20343776 -

I chose donate to science, but that's not exactly what I want to do, I guess it's science related.

I want to help train dogs to find dead bodies.

They leave you in like a remote forest or bury you in a shallow grave and then train dogs to find you.


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: Advocate]
    #20343894 -

I'll be dead so I don't give a crap what you do with my rotting corpse. I'd rather someone not spend a fortune on a coffin for me, why waste your money? I'll be really comfortable when I'm dead, good to know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: Advocate]
    #20344349 -

I once went to the Bodies exhibit at my local science museum and was kind of freaked out thinking that all those bodies were from people who had donated their bodies to science.

As much as I'd like to help advance scientific discovery, the inability to specify what type of study is being done to my remains is concerning. Ending up in a traveling exhibit completely flayed, posed like I'm kicking a soccer ball, isn't exactly how I would want my body used.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: Advocate] * 3
    #20344388 -

Advocate said:
Seriously, what's the point of buying a coffin, especially really expensive ones? It's not like your body will be better protected from eventual decay




I want to be buried in a shallow grave in the woods so that in 20 or so
years someone stumbles across my remains and they have to open a full
blown murder investigation. I'll make sure they bury me with something
of my ex wife's so she'll be the primary suspect

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: Advocate]
    #20345326 -

I want to be eaten and then vomited back into a hole in the ground.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #20345542 -

I wanna be cremated


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: spixce]
    #20345859 -

Cremation fux with the circle of life

I'm going to invent biodegradable coffins made of mycelium and be packed tight with brown rice flour & vermiculite for when I go and become the mushroom and be spread throughout the entire world as the world will one day be taken over by the mycelium.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: Advocate]
    #20347059 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: 28064212]
    #20347219 -

:rofl: Basically man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: Advocate]
    #20347292 -

I want my ashes mixed into a pot of chili so that I can tear my ol lady's ass up one last time

:itwasgoodforme:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: Khii Khwaay] * 1
    #20347556 -

Unless the deceased has a preneed or prearrangement, usually shit like expensive caskets and what-not are a result of vulnerable, and often guilty-feeling family members equating the opulence of the funeral with a gesture to themselves and everyone else as to how much they truly cared about the deceased.  After all, everyone will notice if the casket is cheap.  And what kind of child/sibling/parent/whatever would that make me if I didn't opt for the nice one as a final gesture?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #20347615 -

I'd tell my family to save their money and sell all my shit, at least make my death somewhat helpful. :shrug:

"No, you guys must spend money on me even after I'm in the grave!" Sorry, lets get over ourselves for a minute. I ain't worth that much. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20347641 -

STAL, I don't need a coffin, I'm an immortal from hyperspace.


--------------------
Gnome-miii-odd
JAH!!! Pasta-far-eye!:bigblunt:
R.I.P. Georgie poor G
A.K.A. Jorgon Lucy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why use coffins? [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20347741 -

i want to be buried without a coffin and have a tree planted over my dead body.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just did my prearranged funeral
( 1 2 all )
jamminshaman 1,016 26 04/22/13 10:48 PM
by something super extreme
* Are you going to be burried in a Casket?
( 1 2 3 all )
Great Scott 3,055 52 10/18/06 01:16 PM
by domite
* 500,000 Coffins Again!
( 1 2 all )
Mephistophelian 1,889 23 04/30/09 10:16 AM
by Mephistophelian
* walmart. now sells caskets. LOL
( 1 2 all )
redHue 2,742 23 10/29/09 07:52 PM
by UnholyChild666
* Half a million plastic coffins?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Visionary Tools 6,121 104 07/21/08 01:03 PM
by MycoCakeEater
* The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) Deadkndys420 1,724 13 11/10/12 09:02 PM
by Shroomopotamus
* DMT HyperSpace LeastResistance 1,849 0 11/28/04 07:15 PM
by LeastResistance
* just came back from hyperspace micro8gb 299 2 09/13/11 08:47 AM
by DivineIntensity

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,377 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.