Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator)
    #17196959 -

Has anyone herd of this? It looks pretty cool imo.
If I had the chance I would probably ride it.


Quote:
The Last Ride is a burial simulator.
Basicially, you climb inside our coffin, and then we slam the lid shut. And there, in total darkness, you get to experience what it's like to be loaded onto the hearse, drove to the cemetery, and buried six feet under! You hear the voices of the grave diggers and feel the coffin move and bounce around as you're loaded onto the hearse, driven to the cemetery, and then later dropped into the hole.
Then you'll lay there in the chilling blackness and listen to the sound of dirt being thrown on top of you as you're buried alive! But, don't worry, it's not real.... or is it?

A night vision camera inside the coffin lets your friends witness the horror on your face as you take your LAST RIDE!







--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: Deadkndys420] * 3
    #17196998 -

im sorry, but that is the dumbest shit ive heard.

whats next, a taxi ride simulator?


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: Poor Boy]
    #17197002 -

Poor Boy said:
im sorry, but that is the dumbest shit ive heard.

whats next, a taxi ride simulator?



forum browsing simulator

:shitsintense:


--------------------

Skatistan: Afghanistan is rad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: Zoboomafoo]
    #17197020 -

:mindexpanding:


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: Zoboomafoo]
    #17197090 -

Zoboomafoo said:
Poor Boy said:
im sorry, but that is the dumbest shit ive heard.

whats next, a taxi ride simulator?



forum browsing simulator

:shitsintense:



Simulator Simulator

:gameover:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #17197103 -

that's cool but what happens when it turns itself on :rofl:


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #17197135 -

I'll give anyone 100 bucks if they do this on a couple hits of acid.

Film it and poast it here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: Dorian Gray]
    #17197178 -

:okay:


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: Poor Boy]
    #17197222 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: Dorian Gray]
    #17197625 -

I would need some acid to do that.  I like how acid is always good.  Lets eat this acid in a coffin sounds so much better than lets eat these shrooms in a coffin :awesome:


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: the human abstract]
    #17197664 -

hmmmm.
ill pass on that ride.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17197678 -

We should replace the death penalty with dosing criminals on datura and putting them through this.


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: OZA]
    #17197726 -

ill run the ride while on lsd :grin:


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) [Re: OZA]
    #17197742 -

OZA said:
We should replace the death penalty with dosing criminals on datura and putting them through this.



ill sign yer petition


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whats the movie where the kids build a spaceship out of a carnival ride? pscyanescens 14,757 13 07/08/08 11:07 PM
by riverholden
* Half a million plastic coffins?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Visionary Tools 6,121 104 07/21/08 01:03 PM
by MycoCakeEater
* Pimp My Ride
( 1 2 all )
nanananotehead 1,202 21 12/06/04 10:56 AM
by adamj
* Does this existence seem like some kind of simulation? LayYouIn 728 14 03/30/08 12:34 AM
by truekimbo2
* What's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
NewbieS 6,388 61 03/29/07 12:19 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* 500,000 Coffins Again!
( 1 2 all )
Mephistophelian 1,889 23 04/30/09 10:16 AM
by Mephistophelian
* the dumbest person on the planet
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 1,966 27 01/01/08 02:17 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Report: Parks shut down drop-tower rides after teen loses feet
( 1 2 all )
Helge 3,264 26 06/22/07 02:11 PM
by Cowgold

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,724 topic views. 9 members, 38 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.