Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20341636 -

I grew up living very close to this cemetary and often went there growing up. I'm completely comfortable in secluded cemetaries, probably for that reason, its my old haunting ground.

http://www.deadohio.com/obriencemetery.htm


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20341643 -

I love hanging out in cemtaries
for me, basically anything goes if you don't leave a trace of your presence
basically, treat it like a park.
I had some of my best times tripping, drinking and smoking in cemetaries.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Asante]
    #20341653 -

Asante said:
I respect the dead. I recall that in school our biology teacher had us looking for bugs on a graveyard. I refused to take part. Then some kids came back with a number of human neck vertebrae they found. They were all looking at them and how they interlocked and the teacher joined in and I discovered I was the only one in the whole classroom, teacher included, who had ethical objkections against playing with the bones of a dead person.

I told em it was WRONG and was made fun of for being "afraid".  Fuck no I had strong ethical objections. The teacher was as oblivious as the students as to why that was wrong.

The teacher let the kid who found them take the vertebrae home, last I saw of them was that he had tossed them in the road behind the school and a car had driven over them cxrushing them.

My heart wept.



You made a judgment about other people. Obviously you were the one with a hang up about it. That's fine and I respect those convictions. Yours are different than mine of course. Likewise you should respect those convictions of people who are fine with it. Most of the problems society has are based on people trying to force their own convictions on others and on society. The trick is to live and let live. Not to extremes to agreeing to get walked on, I'm not a pacifist. But on agreeing to not mind other people doing what is different as long as it doesn't do material harm to you. Thats not to marginize others convictions or your own, just a way I've found to get along well with nearly everyone.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20341657 -

Good Post LSD!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20341663 -

There was a young man who would wear black clothes and white face paint and carry a big white cross through the graveyward near my high school once in a while with his eyes like rolling back in his head.

We used to go to smoke weed by the river there (get some peace and quiet away from cops) and sometimes we would be blazing by the river beside the cemetary and see this young guy walking around in a trance holding a cross between the headstones.

I wonder what he was thinking/feeling and if his family knew about it and what they thought.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Moonshoe]
    #20341673 -

That sounds like a ghost or specter. Maybe that guy was really a ghost haunting the place.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20341682 -

Ellis Dee said:
That sounds like a ghost or specter. Maybe that guy was really a ghost haunting the place.



Yeah I know it sounds like it but I saw him clearly and I am pretty sure he was like a goth, mystic, religious or psychotic kind of kid.

I respect that shit too though.

Fuck society's norms. Sometimes you have to go into a mystical psychosis trance and walk through graveyards holding a cross. You go buddy.

Maybe he is still doing it today.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Moonshoe]
    #20341696 -

That is strange. Maybe he was just some kind of exhibitionist. People do weird stuff for attention all the time, especially at that age they don't care whether the attention they get is good, bad, or indifferent. If his family was aware of it I'd suggest he get a stern talking to.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20341729 -

used to smoke weed in a graveyard all the  time, just becasue it was the closest green spot

i dont find it weird or creepy at all, its just dead people, :shrug:

at least it gives you something to think about

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: spazmodog]
    #20343708 -

BTW  OP, Protip, I wouldn't ever expect a 2014 Manson fan to be a real Kooky Spook.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20343766 -

I would love to go on a date in a cemetery
but then again I get called goth all the time :shrug:

2 tips on dating goths
1. dead girls don't say no
2. once you go black...




--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20344022 -

I'd expect any Manson fan to be no more than 14 years old, or a raging queer otherwise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: something super extreme]
    #20344033 -

They were 'ite before twiggy ramirez left imo.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee] * 1
    #20344228 -

People these days are boring, that sounds interesting as Hell, what is with people nowadays? No sense of adventure at all. If a girl I was dating came up with that I'd think she was both really funny and interesting in one shot. If that freaks people out then they need to wake up and see the world around them because that is tame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Talking Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues Animals 678 4 04/22/06 11:14 PM
by Animals
* Any trench-coat wearing Goths out there?
( 1 2 all )
SoopaX 3,572 29 04/19/05 09:04 PM
by mantis
* Willies picnic 4th of july Dreamer987 695 3 07/06/03 11:49 PM
by Dreamer987
* Phish Dates
( 1 2 all )
phlow 3,959 21 09/26/03 04:12 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* What vitamins/suppliments do you take?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 7,286 35 04/15/03 08:13 AM
by bluepie
* Getting Tickets for Dead Show On Date of Show? Mojo_Risin 2,090 12 06/04/03 10:09 AM
by Ripple
* Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class
( 1 2 all )
SaintR 3,324 23 03/02/18 11:23 AM
by basqueshaman
* I hate when I have to take the subway with Boris. thecheese 996 6 06/09/03 09:46 PM
by dizzim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,482 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 268 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.