Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20340376 -

the blood flows

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #20340473 -

Doesn't sound that weird to me, but maybe it would be for a first date?  :shrug: Maybe you guys just aren't a good match, who knows? I never really believed the whole "opposites attract" bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20340539 -

Dont be discouraged.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20340595 -

This has rape written all over it, BTK as fuck


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #20340597 -

this is the greatest thread made all day despite the bad part of it where she gets freaked out an stuff

but on like a purely conceptual level ya know, this is the best thread made today


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20340638 -

Just buy her a studded belt and a sheep bladder flask like a normal guy dating a darky. :headbang:


--------------------
"I saw your eyes go from lower case to capital...it's like you had to pull the rug from underneath yourself to feel alive." -Cecil Otter

"In the business of isness: I am." -One of my t-shirt designs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: FractalReal]
    #20340656 -

The cringe is heavy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: pookiepower]
    #20340674 -

Never heard of that band...


--------------------
"I saw your eyes go from lower case to capital...it's like you had to pull the rug from underneath yourself to feel alive." -Cecil Otter

"In the business of isness: I am." -One of my t-shirt designs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: FractalReal] * 1
    #20340690 -

Its actually Heavy Cringe


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #20340692 -

Sheekle said:
this is the greatest thread made all day despite the bad part of it where she gets freaked out an stuff

but on like a purely conceptual level ya know, this is the best thread made today



Thanks. It goes to show that even the best laid plans sometimes go awry.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20340981 -

l;ocked up they woulndt let me out, gotta go to county, had to do a bid there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #20341123 -

ShiVersblood said:
l;ocked up they woulndt let me out, gotta go to county, had to do a bid there.



Civil rights activists are always persecuted for their beliefs.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: ShiVersblood] * 1
    #20341149 -

Trayvon martins civil rights were violated but he believed


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Soulidarity]
    #20341155 -

Dosile said:
This has rape written all over it, BTK as fuck



It might have been cool if you were goth too but since you say your preppy you probably came off as ted bundy or some weird fuck


--------------------
"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me"
                             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: aykaye47]
    #20341208 -

aykaye47 said:
Dosile said:
This has rape written all over it, BTK as fuck



It might have been cool if you were goth too but since you say your preppy you probably came off as ted bundy or some weird fuck



I tend to think that wasen't it. Obviously if my intentions were ill I could have done whatever I liked. But I am a good person, possibly eeven the best living person next to the Dali Lama. I think she just freaked because she likes to play goth but isn't really goth deep down. Something spooked her and as I really ponder about it I suspect it might be her sister she told me about, who died a few years ago. I think most likely she's oversensitive to cemetaries, despite her dark inclinations and fixations. I'll find out what it was.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20341308 -



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Asante] * 1
    #20341537 -

You all act like you have never hung out at graveyards for fun before.

I would have personally gone for something like that,
I've actually had picnics in cemeteries before and enjoyed then.
It's good peaceful solemn and deep vibes at most cemeteries.

Granted I keep it no secrete that I'm a bit morbid. :lol:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20341559 -

SARAtonin said:
You all act like you have never hung out at graveyards for fun before.





I respect the dead. I recall that in school our biology teacher had us looking for bugs on a graveyard. I refused to take part. Then some kids came back with a number of human neck vertebrae they found. They were all looking at them and how they interlocked and the teacher joined in and I discovered I was the only one in the whole classroom, teacher included, who had ethical objkections against playing with the bones of a dead person.

I told em it was WRONG and was made fun of for being "afraid".  Fuck no I had strong ethical objections. The teacher was as oblivious as the students as to why that was wrong.

The teacher let the kid who found them take the vertebrae home, last I saw of them was that he had tossed them in the road behind the school and a car had driven over them cxrushing them.

My heart wept.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Asante]
    #20341590 -

I'm curious as to your opinion on the practice of great Renaissance minds such are Leonardo da Vinci dissecting the dead to advance "scientific" and medical knowledge at the time light years beyond what would have ever been possibly imaginable?

Would you agree with the Christian Church and say that this was an abomination because your body is a temple?



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20341604 -

Obviously thats a great good and I'm very much in favor of that, but kids fucking with human remains and the teacher letting them take them home, that is a whole different ballpark.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Talking Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues Animals 680 4 04/22/06 11:14 PM
by Animals
* Any trench-coat wearing Goths out there?
( 1 2 all )
SoopaX 3,572 29 04/19/05 09:04 PM
by mantis
* Willies picnic 4th of july Dreamer987 695 3 07/06/03 11:49 PM
by Dreamer987
* Phish Dates
( 1 2 all )
phlow 3,959 21 09/26/03 04:12 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* What vitamins/suppliments do you take?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 7,286 35 04/15/03 08:13 AM
by bluepie
* Getting Tickets for Dead Show On Date of Show? Mojo_Risin 2,090 12 06/04/03 10:09 AM
by Ripple
* Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class
( 1 2 all )
SaintR 3,324 23 03/02/18 11:23 AM
by basqueshaman
* I hate when I have to take the subway with Boris. thecheese 996 6 06/09/03 09:46 PM
by dizzim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,482 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.