Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. * 3
    #20339674 -

It was a nice evening and I was looking to spend as little as possible on the date. So I was thinking after enjoying a couple drinks listening to the live music at the tavern it would be nice to have a picnic. Owing to the fact that the parks close at dusk I thought it would be nice to have a bottle of wine with the sandwiches I had packed... at a remote cemetary where I knew we wouldn't be disturbed. As we pulled in she looked a little distressed and asked why we were at the cemetary. I explained I had the picnic all planned and a blanket we'd set up and one of the head stones would make a fine table for the candles and our plates. After we were all set up she got sort of freaked out and insisted on leaving immediatly. So I complied and packed up and took her home. Apparently it is not as romantic as I had originally thought it would be, dining on the graves. And I thought she was goth... She is a big fan of black metal so I thought it would be the srt of thing that she would get a fick out of. Her catholic upbringing mush have won out over her love of manson and dark metal. Oh well. Another night another try with another girl. I should at least get points for creativity. lol


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20339717 -

That's uhm.. Kinda fucked :rofl: Doesn't seem that romantic to me lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: deadwk]
    #20339742 -

That is..weird.


--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: deadwk]
    #20339743 -

lol well I tried, really made an effort to do something I thought she'd like. I'm what you'd describe as a preppy type, not a darkie or dark music lover at all, so we'de be an odd couple anyway. I figured she'd dig it given her dressing mainly in black and the kind of music she listenes to. Dining on the graves seemed like it would be darkly exciting, shows what I know... :shrug:


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20339766 -

Lol, dem stereotypes doe.

If she HAD enjoyed it, that would've been a huge red flag.


--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20339782 -

You should have just taken her to a really cool cemetary like an old forgotten private one thats been dug up by ground hogs with half sunken headstones and bones sticking out of the ground. And I'm not goth, but who can't enjoy that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Big_Dave]
    #20339803 -

That date sounds fucking awesome - although a little heads up before the fact would be ideal.


--------------------
Breathe through.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: cas20]
    #20339843 -

Don't worry OP, I would have tapped :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Euphie]
    #20339853 -

I dont see why it would be a red flag at all. She seemed like a wannabe death eater type. I legitimatly thought it would impress her. Not the dumbest thing I've ever done to try to impress a woman either. All of the outlandish things I've done over the years have been to try to impress women. Hot air baloon rides are always a winner. I was tryinging to go for something impressivly sinister for a woman who seemed sinister. It was really a benign sort of thing, just trying to make an extra effort.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Big_Dave]
    #20339874 -

Oh man. Fuck that fake girl. I dig the originality of it. I've fucked 3 girls in 2 different cemeteries. Them holding a head stone. Good luck on the next one.


--------------------


A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20339945 -

Seems like you got the wannabe part right.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Soluminia]
    #20339971 -

Soluminia said:
Seems like you got the wannabe part right.




--------------------


A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee] * 1
    #20339993 -

"points for creativity", lol.
That was seriously fucking gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: something super extreme]
    #20340007 -

LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: The5thElement]
    #20340029 -

OP, you are a moron!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: cas20]
    #20340039 -

cas20 said:
although a little heads up before the fact would be ideal.




For real.  No communication, just showing up at a cemetery at night like, "Yeah girl, we're gonna use a burial marker as a dinner table."  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20340045 -

Did the cemetary have a pond? That woulda been sweet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Rorge]
    #20340052 -

There is a pond/swamp on the adjoining land, sort of over the cliff.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #20340267 -

I love you Ellis Dee, but jesus fuck... You didn't even tell her where you were taking her?
facepalmfacepalmfacepalm
I hope for you that this doesn't end things between the 2 of ya :heart:
Call her in the morning & apologize and tell her you're going to make it up to her as soon as she has some free time again.
I know you don't want to spend money on a date, but you're probably going to have to now after that one.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Edited by Shroomopotamus (07/27/14 09:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A goth picnic.Taking my date to the cemetary at midnight for a romantic candle light picnic. [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20340341 -

In the past I have found that keeping a well planned night's (or day's) events a surprise can keep an certain anticipation in the air.

All in all I'm a pretty clean cut preppy type of guy. But I wanted to do somehting better for a type I wouldn't usually date, but was starting to form an emotional attachment to, and I outgothed a goth. I'm not overly concerned about ending things, we've only been dating for about a month so the emotional attachment is still pretty light. :shrug:


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Talking Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues Animals 680 4 04/22/06 11:14 PM
by Animals
* Any trench-coat wearing Goths out there?
( 1 2 all )
SoopaX 3,572 29 04/19/05 09:04 PM
by mantis
* Willies picnic 4th of july Dreamer987 695 3 07/06/03 11:49 PM
by Dreamer987
* Phish Dates
( 1 2 all )
phlow 3,959 21 09/26/03 04:12 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* What vitamins/suppliments do you take?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 7,286 35 04/15/03 08:13 AM
by bluepie
* Getting Tickets for Dead Show On Date of Show? Mojo_Risin 2,090 12 06/04/03 10:09 AM
by Ripple
* Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class
( 1 2 all )
SaintR 3,324 23 03/02/18 11:23 AM
by basqueshaman
* I hate when I have to take the subway with Boris. thecheese 996 6 06/09/03 09:46 PM
by dizzim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,482 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.