Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Girlfriends first time
    #20287008 -

I plan on tripping on four feet of Bridgesii, split between me and my new girlfriend this weekend. I've tripped plenty of times with friends, but never one on one with a significant other. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on whether it would strengthen or hurt a relationship. She's only tried weed and threshold dmt before this. Thank ya'll.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girlfriends first time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20287119 -

Keep the dose very low. Better to barely feel it and build up to a full blown trip over a few goes than to blow her mind and have something go wierd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girlfriends first time [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #20287144 -

Set and setting. Even though mescaline is a calm substance, shit might get hairy for a first timer.

Also - great music
    - activities
    - a bed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girlfriends first time [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #20287272 -

I was thinking a foot would be a good starter dose. I've got those three covered :cheersyoufuck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girlfriends first time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20290277 -

Personally I see great things developing. I had San Pedro once, with my fwb at the time, and it was spectacularly awesome. We turned into animals, I could see emotions in her body, she developed "superpowers" as I call them (well just a very deep kind of listening and being able to clear blockages very well) and all in all it was a spectacularly fun and meaningful evening.

Foods of the gods were served and enjoyed aplenty. That is normal fresh eco foods, but tasting divine due to cactus senses. Enjoyed in good company.

Very fine choice of evening festivities with your girl good sir, :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girlfriends first time [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #20302488 -

I think it went well. We both ended up purging and she was not a fan of the stomach pains. All in all I'd give the experience a 7/10. Thank y'all for your recommendations

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girlfriends first time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20317700 -

Lots and lots of lube.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how manyt people here have never had a girlfriend.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,055 57 03/23/18 12:07 AM
by Anonymous
* How do I get girlfriend
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,047 54 10/02/09 09:11 AM
by Anonymous
* Help With my Girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,117 21 05/14/08 12:49 PM
by Anonymous
* Who had sex with my girlfriend?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,484 42 10/09/07 02:19 PM
by Anonymous
* New girlfriend rarely wants sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,150 40 03/20/08 10:20 AM
by Anonymous
* feeling like you need a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 828 29 12/08/08 10:24 PM
by Anonymous
* So i posted naked pictures of my girlfriend online
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 5,815 30 01/05/09 06:08 AM
by Anonymous
* My Chinese girlfriend thinks blowjobs are degrading.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,087 41 08/22/09 06:41 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
165 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.