Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisible0toxic0
Stranger
how do u ppl do it *DELETED*
    #2011570 - 10/15/03 02:35 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by 0toxic0

Reason for deletion: No Reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: how do u ppl do it [Re: 0toxic0]
    #2011632 - 10/15/03 02:56 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I wish I could give you advice but I hate school too.. what sucks for me is I don't/can't financial aid... so I have to pay for school out of my pocket... which means I work for a couple years and save then go to school.... and when I go to school I still have to have a full time job. so I usually fail my classes since I am not good at doing 2 things at once.

I stopped trying at school and instead I work... work is better... as long as its something you enjoy doing....

I hope you find your path...

just remember, just because I am not in school doesn't mean I don't study like crazy over the things I love to do... I learn more on my own anyways...

well hopefully this helps......

peace

zerohero

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: how do u ppl do it [Re: ]
    #2012123 - 10/15/03 05:16 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hey man I know exactly what you mean, this is my last 2 years also and Im tryin my hardest after slacking off before. It just feels like I have no time to hang out with friends or talk to anybody and have fun. Im wanting to see what others would say about helping I know it would probly help me so much.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: how do u ppl do it [Re: Osker246]
    #2012368 - 10/15/03 06:26 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

im not sure what to tell ya....except stick it out... :tongue: i had alot of fun in HS, i involved myself into alot of sports (mainly wrestling) so my grades HAD to be good, or else i was inelligable for my matches. there were times it was overwhelming, but i just "stuck it out" did my best to get out of that place. it will all be over before ya know it.

now im in college, taking harder classes, with way more work to do, plus i got to pay for it this time! plus, i got a full time job, i help coach my old high schools wrestling team, and i manage to still find the time to hang out here, go to the bars, and trip occasionally...

i guess, you get used to the responsibilities, and make the time for the rest of your shit. just hang in there, you guys will be ok :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: how do u ppl do it [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2012873 - 10/15/03 09:12 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

10 hours of sleep? Wtf, I get 6-6:30 hours of sleep every day. I get back from at 4 pm, do homework for 3-4 hours, then do whatever. At the start of the school year i spent most of my time on homework, on fridays and saturdays I do whatever I wanan do. On sundays I do my homework.

Im gonna have to work at UPS pretty soon so I'll probably have to work my ass off at school and at work on weekdays and have some free time on fridays and saturdays.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2013010 - 10/15/03 09:58 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i know this hias nothing to do with anything...but you have beautiful eyes. ok, now about school, ive got about 2 yrs left too, and some classes i very much enjoy...others i despise. just stick it out through...remember your goals. what is your major?

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: how do u ppl do it [Re: CleverName]
    #2013575 - 10/16/03 01:23 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

In deep dreamless sleep there lies the shining one.

--------------------

Offlinesykobish Happy Birthday!
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2014402 - 10/16/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Try to relax. Do you have an idea of what you are working so hard to become? Maybe if it's too much for you to handle right now, see about getting rid of some work that you dont necessarily need right now. I personally just enrolled for school today. I start in November so i know how important an education is. I suggest doing your best to stick it out even if that means you have to cut down on some things. Try not to take so many classes that it becomes overbearing. It may be hard but once you get a good routine going, it should be easier to handle. It's worth it in the long run. Good luck with everything.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2016275 - 10/16/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

so whiats your major? i promise it will help to relieve stress talk about it. what do you do, or would like to do, for fun...besides school? try some stress relieving, inspirational stuff. like kung-fu, painting (or art), once in a while i enjoy rolling a joint and going for nature hikes with a camera, then i strip to my boxers and just watch the cloads drift by is great too, wiant to joian me? ianyone?

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #2016432 - 10/16/03 09:39 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

no

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2016445 - 10/16/03 09:43 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I know exactly how you feel.  I'm in my soph year of college right now and it is so fucking depressing waking up every day and going to class and then having to do a shitload of bullshit homework and studying for classes that have nothing to do with my major.  Most afternoons I just lay around and wish a plane would crash into my bedroom.  School is the only thing in the world that depresses me, it makes me feel so shitty especially since my grades aren't that great but I'm too depressed about them and non-motivated to really do much about it.  That's my contribution to the whining pile. :frown:

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: how do u ppl do it [Re: bert]
    #2019229 - 10/17/03 09:50 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

^^^i just started college and i'm feeling the same way. i don't know how i can spend 4 or 5 more years doing this. i don't want to go to school because i have to go to the bullshit classes and do bullshit homework but i KNOW that getting a degree will help me get paid later on...so i'm gonna stick with it.

i've never been the type to do assignments any time other than the night before they are due but that style is fading fast because that doesn't work in college. ugg...at least i have people to relate to on this one.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: how do u ppl do it [Re: TODAY]
    #2019252 - 10/17/03 10:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Feel same way as everyone here. I'm in my final year (of HS) and in previous years I was actually really smart (opposite of you guys) and now I feel so dumb. I have like an 85 average and now in my most important year its 70! What the fuck (btw I just had weird deja vu). I don't do drugs really, mostly alcohol/bud/odd trip here and there, but I have like almost no motivation all of a sudden to work. I feel so lazy. I feel your pain

Invisible0toxic0
Stranger
Re: how do u ppl do it *DELETED* [Re: jarby]
    #2021326 - 10/18/03 08:14 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by 0toxic0

Reason for deletion: No Reason.

Anonymous #1

#2022286 - 10/19/03 08:08 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I just started university in september and trust me see all the shit you go through in school its worth sticking it out just to get to uni. I hated school theres not many people who dont but when you get to the end of the road and become a student everyhting changes. Your studying something that you acttually are interested in, you have so much more freedom. I know how easy it is for school to get opn to of you all i can say is that if you look to the future and not dwell on the present things do get easier. Its not an easy life, but drugs help. As for 10 hours sleep ur a lucky bastard, i have to get by on 4/5 per night and it hurts after a while it really does.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order