Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20095406 -

WTF??  is it digital?  i never heard of those.  what are they originally used for?


--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20095444 -



this is what it is.  i just weigh everything to right about 30.  throw it in the bag.

i'm sittin at a little over 5 1/2oz right now :frown:

I have more to harvest and more in the "dehydrator"

so we'll see what I end up with


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20095455 -

:lol:  wow.  thats funny.  how are u gonna measure out ur agar with that thing?  i guess u can just do 10g agar/10g malt for 500ml water.


--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20095465 -

blindingleaf said:
:lol:  wow.  thats funny.  how are u gonna measure out ur agar with that thing?  i guess u can just do 10g agar/10g malt for 500ml water.



I have my recipe broke down to cups and tsps :thumbup:


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20095472 -

im wondering if my KSSs tub will turn out normals fruits like those or mutants.  its a clone from a petri.  i just cased it last night.


--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20095475 -

blindingleaf said:
im wondering if my KSSs tub will turn out normals fruits like those or mutants.  its a clone from a petri.  i just cased it last night.



i didn't use a casing on these.  i was surprised they turned out the way they did too.  cron and pasty were saying the would be little fat asses.  but i got some big tall fruits out of them.


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20095483 -

cron and pasty's KSSS strain are normal looking too. or at least the ones i have seen of theirs.  I'm just hoping for semi normal looking with the potency of the crazy looking ones.  cause while the mutants weigh a lot, i never get a good pin set across the casing.


--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20095571 -

blindingleaf said:
cron and pasty's KSSS strain are normal looking too. or at least the ones i have seen of theirs.  I'm just hoping for semi normal looking with the potency of the crazy looking ones.  cause while the mutants weigh a lot, i never get a good pin set across the casing.



all i can tell you, my trip was fucking crazy.  like literally, probably best ever in my life :lol:

can't wait to see what you get!


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20095576 -

im 70% sure this is the clone that the grains were started with



--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20095603 -

you're so lucky!

my agar better get here today!


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20095797 -

nice stuff:rockon: i've probably cloned and printed those genetic 7 times by now so no mutants ever really show up


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: cronicr]
    #20095818 -

cronicr said:
nice stuff:rockon: i've probably cloned and printed those genetic 7 times by now so no mutants ever really show up



So my prints would be 8th generation?


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20095821 -

yeah give or take:thumbup:


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: cronicr]
    #20095836 -

if I'm doing KSSS MS i always starts from the first print i ever got from willsolvem.  always gives me some crazies to work with :lol:
i have yet to start a grow from one of my own prints.  i always go back to first print. guess i should start


--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20095839 -

TheApprentice said:
I feel like I want to eat some again today.  But don't know if its too soon :lol:



Nom nom away :vibin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20095875 -

blindingleaf said:
if I'm doing KSSS MS i always starts from the first print i ever got from willsolvem.  always gives me some crazies to work with :lol:
i have yet to start a grow from one of my own prints.  i always go back to first print. guess i should start



I always go back to my original prints and trade/giveaway all the otherones that I take myself. My print was from wilsolvem too :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20096581 -

TheApprentice said:
I have my towel with me :smile:





--------------------

I'm not a mycologist but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: airdragon333]
    #20096882 -

airdragon333 said:
TheApprentice said:
I have my towel with me :smile:







Exactly lol


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20099446 -

I feel like I've been picking mushrooms every day for the last 2 weeks almost.

wtf.

this is the weirdest grow i've ever had.


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20099671 -

Lol that's how my tub has been, if I had a few going I might have just done mass harvests but I would harvest each mushroom as it got right where I wanted it. Sometimes like 4 mini harvests a day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lil Double / Mono Tub update. Gotta check it out. Pics Sammy 3,502 3 06/03/05 07:42 AM
by Sammy
* Quart Jar Casing Flushes *HARVEST PICS*
( 1 2 all )
p4kSouL 5,016 22 05/18/05 08:40 PM
by jimmyg080282
* Thoughts on the double tub?
( 1 2 3 all )
lemunhed 9,733 46 10/27/05 01:13 PM
by llopez00
* First mono tub. Questions regarding pe7 fruit2323 191 8 04/26/26 02:07 PM
by fruit2323
* sesame seeds & more (PIC) UPDATE blacklabrat 5,645 17 01/18/09 04:07 PM
by mushroomheadxiii
* 10gal Cased Tub Picture Show *PICS* *UPDATED*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
hydr0420 12,111 68 04/27/11 06:06 AM
by Trichy
* (UPDATED!!) Harvest shotz! 1000+ grams Sammy 2,847 14 06/07/05 09:18 PM
by Sammy
* Check out this flush of Puerto Ricans! 6 lbs. wet. (Update! Trip Report)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Wronguy 21,854 97 06/29/05 06:28 PM
by littleharoldeh

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
15,621 topic views. 8 members, 34 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.