Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #20089716 -

:lmafo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: Stromrider]
    #20089846 -

:laugh2:  you guys are fucking awesome.

I never cut my stems :lol:

I just rip out in handfuls

Hopefully my agar gets here tomorrow.  I really need to take some clones.

And pasty, I promise I'll get those prints in the mail tomorrow.  I don't have school


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20089860 -

TheApprentice said:
:laugh2:  you guys are fucking awesome.

I never cut my stems :lol:

I just rip out in handfuls

Hopefully my agar gets here tomorrow.  I really need to take some clones.

And pasty, I promise I'll get those prints in the mail tomorrow.  I don't have school




Hey no worries I never sent your stuff either, waiting on some plates to colonize so I can send wedges to complete a few trades so I will get your reishi and stuff to ya then :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #20090012 -

i want to nom nom them oysters!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: Testertips]
    #20090020 -

Testertips said:
i want to nom nom them oysters!



lol i'd let ya.  i don't even like mushrooms

i'm fascinated by them, but as far as eating them goes.... eh, not so much.


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20090028 -

edibles are delicious :nomnom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: Testertips]
    #20090069 -

:cheer:


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: cronicr]
    #20090136 -

I wasn't really a huge fan of them either only having had agaricus, which I like raw but not so much cooked. However I have been expanding my palette and I gotta say that I really like enoki, gotta plate nocked up to got to grains and I gonna try a mono with them :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #20091529 -




Here's my Oysters ready for harvest!


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20091816 -

if u guys ever have a new mushroom to taste (edible) just stir fry it in olive oil, salt pepper, garlic, and throw it in ramen or spaghetti sauce, and enjoy..  that way u will get the taste/essence and know if u wanna keep cooking with if after

CRON STOP USING THIS  :cheer:  <------nightmare


--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20091870 -

blindingleaf said:
if u guys ever have a new mushroom to taste (edible) just stir fry it in olive oil, salt pepper, garlic, and throw it in ramen or spaghetti sauce, and enjoy..  that way u will get the taste/essence and know if u wanna keep cooking with if after

CRON STOP USING THIS  :cheer:  <------nightmare



:lmafo:

just made my family mushroom omelets.  sauteed the oysters in butter and onions. 

seemed like it went over pretty well!


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20092069 -

:cheer:


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: cronicr]
    #20092655 -

cronicr said:
:cheer:




pederass


--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20095215 -

Here's my bodyslammed tub today.

I've probably pulled about half ounce dry already



--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20095345 -

kool aid JAMMERS@!!!  :nowaydude:


--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20095352 -

blindingleaf said:
kool aid JAMMERS@!!!  :nowaydude:




I've noticed that some of my mushrooms aren't bruising blue... Should I be worried?


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20095366 -

no.  the non potent tub i grew all bruised really blue.  sometimes they o, sometimes they don't.  just gotta eat em and see, but if u had that awesome trip the other night, chances are u will be fine!!


--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20095389 -

I feel like I want to eat some again today.  But don't know if its too soon :lol:


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: TheApprentice]
    #20095399 -

your good!!  ur the grower!!  they weill treat u right :wink:

seriously tho, like 3 months ago, i think i was tripping 2-3 times a week, every week, just so i could sample the different grows i had.  it gets old quick, and i almost lost it :zombie3: but just for testing potency, i usually go with btw 2.5g-4g, depending on tolerance from last trip.  just try to keep at least one foot in the door, we don't want u floating off into space now...:lol:


--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSSS on Agar. I see mycelium!! or mold. lol [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20095404 -

I have my towel with me :smile:

:laugh2: been watching a lot of hitchhikers guide lately

I have one of those old school food scales that only weigh by the 10g... So I would have no way of knowing how much I actually took.


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lil Double / Mono Tub update. Gotta check it out. Pics Sammy 3,502 3 06/03/05 07:42 AM
by Sammy
* Quart Jar Casing Flushes *HARVEST PICS*
( 1 2 all )
p4kSouL 5,016 22 05/18/05 08:40 PM
by jimmyg080282
* Thoughts on the double tub?
( 1 2 3 all )
lemunhed 9,733 46 10/27/05 01:13 PM
by llopez00
* First mono tub. Questions regarding pe7 fruit2323 191 8 04/26/26 02:07 PM
by fruit2323
* sesame seeds & more (PIC) UPDATE blacklabrat 5,645 17 01/18/09 04:07 PM
by mushroomheadxiii
* 10gal Cased Tub Picture Show *PICS* *UPDATED*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
hydr0420 12,111 68 04/27/11 06:06 AM
by Trichy
* (UPDATED!!) Harvest shotz! 1000+ grams Sammy 2,847 14 06/07/05 09:18 PM
by Sammy
* Check out this flush of Puerto Ricans! 6 lbs. wet. (Update! Trip Report)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Wronguy 21,854 97 06/29/05 06:28 PM
by littleharoldeh

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
15,621 topic views. 12 members, 184 guests and 184 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.