Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
trip report LSD time 3
    #2002309 - 10/12/03 01:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

hi all, i recently had a very interesting expierence the night before the full moon.
i will try to relate the events as they happened, but the chronology is going to be off.
anyways, i went on this trip with 3 friends from out of town. we dosed at around 12:24pm and headed out to the woods. we decided to go chill by a lake wehre there was a small shelter built years ago by some folks. anyways as the effects set in(yes it was real L for once) we began transforming the shelter into our little trippin house. we built a fire, cleaned up the place, and put on some music.
i remember tracning out to the music staring at the fire, living completely in the moment, un aware of the future or the past. then i looked at the time and realised that i had dosed 3 hours ago, this thought brought me out of the moment, and i suddenly realised that for there to be a past there must be a future, and with this i became frightened, what would the future hold? it was unknown to me, it could hold anything. i dwelled on this for a while, and decided to venture outside of the shelter.
when i reached the entrance/exit of the shelter i looked outside to the trees, sky, and the boggy area around us. all of the tall grass was forming paterns that i had never before seen, and the sky was pulsing with color. when i looked at the trees i noticed all of their leaves were growing into black balls, the intensity was soo, strong that i had to retreat to the fire where the visuals were less strong.
i kept wanting to expierence the world around me wo i would go to the door, but 3 times i just turned back because it was too strong for me, i was overwhelmed. i was quite disapointed because i wanted to see the world as it transformed, but it was too much for me to handle.
i kept getting my note book and pen to write what i was expierenceing but i was too confused to form my thoughts into words, and then put them on paper. at the 6th hour, the people i was with decided that they wanted to leave, which i somewhat expected but nevertheless i was disapointed, i had not yet reached any of the revelations that i had expected to find on this journey. anyways, all of our flashlights were dead so we forged through the woods back to the main street.
that is pretty much where the expierence ended, although the effects of the L were felt for quite a bit longer.
the positive side of this which was not mentioned, is that i now feel that i am closer to the 3 people i went on thes trip with, because before there was a barrier between us. i hope the next time (if there ever is a next time) i trip i would like to do it during the day, because the night did not seem the appropriate time to do such a thing, and maybee i will be able to handle the intensity

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTheEggman
Mind-expandingStudent
Loc: Central California
Re: trip report LSD time 3 [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2002507 - 10/12/03 03:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like some good LSD.

"When beauty is abstracted
Then ugliness has been implied;
When good is abstracted
Then evil has been implied.

So alive and dead are abstracted from nature,
Difficult and easy abstracted from progress,
Long and short abstracted from contrast,
High and low abstracted from depth,
Song and speech abstracted from melody,
After and before abstracted from sequence."

-Lao Tzu

There is no time but the eternal NOW. =)

--------------------
Peace and love,
Tim.

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: trip report LSD time 3 [Re: TheEggman]
    #2005071 - 10/13/03 01:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

It seems that you brought some excess luggage with you on the trip being your expectation's and goals that you were trying to achieve.. Your fear of the unkown held you back from experincing the ever changing present.. You have to let go of the past and the future and simply exist in the now.. LSD amlpifies your thought patterns so you best make sure that the thought's you let enter are ones that will not effect you negativley.. There really isn't anything out there stopping you from entering that next level.. You just have to let go of your desire and become it..

InvisiblelysergicTripper
peyotl
Loc: mordavia
Re: trip report LSD time 3 [Re: Bhairabas]
    #2007826 - 10/14/03 10:18 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

why be scared of hallucinations it is only ur mind expressing ur creativity in a physical form. only once has LSD been to intense for me but that was because i took 4strong blotters and had a bad trip which intensified the affects. when i closed my eyes i pictured my body floating in space with random patterns around me. after that trip i was convinced i didnt exist but if u feel that ur trip only is manifesting positive energy then there is nothing to be scared of

OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Loc: florida
Re: trip report LSD time 3 [Re: lysergicTripper]
    #2015738 - 10/16/03 08:06 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Try facing the fears within your mind while on acid. It is a liberating and empowering feeling and experience.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports