Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineISH
PsilocybianTranslationServices
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Planet Earth
How many times have you tripped on LSD?
    #1320564 - 02/19/03 07:24 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys I wanted to see how many times YOU have tripped on LSD. And maybe tell me of your most profound experience you ever had on LSD. If you could include your age, that would be very nice.

PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU ARE SERIUS, THERE IS NOO NEED TO LIE ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRIPPED. IT WON'T MAKE YOU ANY COOLER. PLEASE BE HONEST.

I'll start it off.

I'm 22, and LSD was my favorite Psychedelic(might still be, but I haven't tripped in about 1 year).

Up to date I have Tripped on Lsd at least 150 times, since the age of 17. I loved tripping. Then toward the end of my tripping days I started experimneting with high dosed, anywhere from 10-16 hits, of varius potencies. By that time I would not even consider taking just one hit, I had to take at least 3-5, being a normal laid back trip. i mean the effects didn't get weaker as I used it more, I just loved to do more than 1-2 hits. I loved the effects, and had no problems with handeling the effects, even at 10 doses at once. I first noticed a change in myself after my 25'th trip. I believe it is still there, but now I have grown with it, and grown to love it. I can't really describe it, but it's almost like a change in how I perceived everything. How I deal with situations, and the way I see things. When it happened, i thought I was never going to be the same. I was RIGHT. I felt it strong then, and was afraid of it, was afraid of loosing myself, but then I realized I didn't even know who I was. I didn't know myself, but throught the past few years that change is what brought me to where I am now, and how I feel and see things now. I love it, and I couldn't imagine being without it. Pshycedelics are a major part of my life, even though it's been awhile since I did LSD, but I still experiment with shrooms.

"When I think of going to the grave without having had a Psychedelic experience, it's like going to the grave without ever having sex. You never quite figured out what it was all about!!" Terence Mckenna

That is so true, i'm putting it in my Sig. hehe

So I will leave you with that. And I hope to hear from my fellow shroomerites.
Anyway I will write more, but I'm beat, and I want to go to sleep. i will update tommorow.

ISH

--------------------
Join The Shroomery Folding @ Home Team!

I think of going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience, like going to the grave without having sex. It means that you never figured out what it was all about. The mystery is in the body, and the way the body works itself into nature.
- Terence McKenna, Archaic Revival

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: ISH]
    #1321228 - 02/20/03 05:22 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

when I was 16 I actually counted and got like 47ish and about 20ish for shrooms,
now its probally 70 or so LSD to 50 or 60 mushrooms.

I love LSD

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: shaggy101]
    #1321390 - 02/20/03 06:12 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I have never tripped on LSD. Don't know where to buy LSD. Shrooms are fine for now....

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #1321424 - 02/20/03 06:23 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I ate acid maybe 10 - 12 times, but i can only say i had 3 full-on, mind blowing, psychedelic experiences on it.
The other times was weak acid or i just ate a small amount just for the giggles  :laugh:

I have never had a 'profound' experience on LSD  :frown:. Maybe because of the setting the times i dosed (trance parties and around my town with friends)...

Next time i can find some quality acid, i'll try it in a peaceful meditative environment like my home or the forest to see what it has to show me  :smile: 

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1322005 - 02/20/03 09:58 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Tripped Acid like 5 or 6 times... tripped shrooms probably 50 times or so. Although my experience with lsd is limited, shrooms are much more mind altering to me then acid. Although, if I could find some acid around here I would buy as much as I could and drop all the time!

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: djd586]
    #1322274 - 02/20/03 11:56 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Im 19 years old and I have taken LSD about 8 times. The first time I ever dosed I was 16. Lsd has definately been an important factor in the shaping of who I am now.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1322277 - 02/20/03 11:58 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I like that Terence Mckenna quote :cool:

I've only had the privilage of engaging on an LSD trip once, and I've dosed mushrooms around fifteen times thus far.

Interestingly enough, I enjoy the relatively new chemical 2C-I slightly more than LSD.  It offers comparable visual effects, a fantastic body high, and very little confusion/mindfuck as opposed to acid.  Not to say that Lucy isn't a nice lady, for I had a wonderful experience with her - I just don't enjoy the speedy comedown that doesn't let you get to sleep.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1322725 - 02/20/03 03:02 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

LSD is just incredibly hard to come by. So I have still never tryed the stuff.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1323082 - 02/20/03 05:13 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

How many times have you tripped on LSD?

A bunch.. why do you ask?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisibleralph snart111
infectedlycanthrope

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1323207 - 02/20/03 06:16 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I've taken acid numerous occasions,I honestly don't have a number. There has always been blotter around where I used to live,so the first time geltabs came around I jumped on the chance to try it.
We were all at my friends house and we each had 4 tabs(there was 4 of us) and we took them all at once.We were starting to feel it when one of my friends put a blanket on me.
At this point I was very confused, and laughing hysterically at why in the hell he put this blanket on me? He told me to relax, and to just watch the shapes on the blanket.The blanket had all these squares,triangles,and other shapes all in red,orange and yellow.
Now I'm peaking watching this thing breath,twist.and make all kinds of patterns(you know the patterns I refer to)then it gets strange.The blanket starts to break apart and the peices float about 6 inches above my legs.I COULD SEE MY LEGS UNDER THE BLANKET!! when I would concentrate I could put some of the peices together,then I realized I myself was not really together and could see my bare skin through my jeans.
My friend shook me and I slowly came to from this trip,he was'nt tripping nearly as hard as I was and said he nearly puked laughing at all the faces I was making.
god,I can only imagine what I must have looked like...
This was in 93' and the last time I took acid was in 01' i no longer use acid,Just my friend the shroom.

sorry that was a little long. Stay safe.

--------------------
"Behold the mythical esquilax-a horse with the body of a rabbit...and the head of...a rabbit ! "
-Timothy Leary

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
    #1323304 - 02/20/03 07:14 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

So far, only once :-(

I am supposed to get 10 hits tommorow tho, so we will see.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Sombie]
    #1324021 - 02/21/03 05:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

10 hits should be quite a trip.... :crazy:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1324857 - 02/21/03 12:04 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hah I don't plan on doing alll 10 hits at once 0_0

Looks like im not getting it till tommorow.... damn laziness sucks ass.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Offlinerhizo
herb eater
Loc: Superposition of possible...
    #1325021 - 02/21/03 01:37 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i'm in my 20's and I've taken LSD around 50 times. The most I've taken at one time was about 3-4 tabs. I think it can be a fun drug, mixing well with other chems. I haven't tripped in about 6 months and don't really miss it. I think the experience is often accompanied by a deep introspective psychoanalysis of oneself. It probably has value as a therapeutic drug for psychiatrists/psychologists, but for me the trip is not "cosmic" in nature...I don't feel that oneness with the universe/existing as pure consciousness.

--------------------
An optimist is never pleasantly surprised.

Anonymous

#1325090 - 02/21/03 02:43 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

4 or 5

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: ]
    #1325379 - 02/21/03 06:26 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Excellent replies. I will add more to this thread when I get some time.

I'd love to hear from others too.. How about you Ganja?

ISH

--------------------

I think of going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience, like going to the grave without having sex. It means that you never figured out what it was all about. The mystery is in the body, and the way the body works itself into nature.

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
    #1325795 - 02/22/03 02:48 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Toooooo many

Probably over 250 - 300 hits since I was 15.  It was by far my favorite drug and was around in abundance during my high school days.  My friend and I would dose as much as we possibly could.  I had my fare share of insanity and bad trips, but looking back I wouldn't change anything.  The last time I are acid was around 2 1/2 years ago when I first moved to my new home.  I'll probably try it again in the future, but not for awhile, still letting my brain settle down from high school  :confused:

peace
bc 

Invisibleadrug

#1329047 - 02/23/03 01:57 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

Haven't seen any for a few years...but I lost count a long time ago.

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: adrug]
    #1331780 - 02/24/03 12:47 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Sadly, never. been lookall around for acid for about 3 years and not once have i run into a solid deal. *sigh* one day though, if i have to become a chemist to do it,  :wink:

Offlinemoe
I Eat Children

Loc: Florida
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Howardo]
    #1332037 - 02/24/03 02:11 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

I have only done it twice, both in low doses. I found it to be a great experience, and I would do it again if it comes around my town again. :smirk: 

--------------------
Many nice things suck.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: billy cuts]
    #1334489 - 02/25/03 10:44 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

Ive never, ever heard of dropping acid refered to as 'taking a hit'.
Id say ive dropped acid (and i only count the strong ones as in 200 micrograms to 350 mcg) about 50+ times and i cant count the shrooming ive done as its heaps above that.
Ive had incredibly spiritual experiences on acid and any noticable afterglows have faded with time.

--------------------

Offlinerhizo
herb eater
Loc: Superposition of possible...
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1335828 - 02/25/03 05:22 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Ive never, ever heard of dropping acid refered to as 'taking a hit'.

I'm not sure what you mean? I've heard this all the time...guess it depends on your local slang...or I'm just not understanding something

--------------------
An optimist is never pleasantly surprised.

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: rhizo]
    #1335971 - 02/25/03 06:40 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

Thanks for the replies, keep em commin.

ISH

--------------------

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #1336064 - 02/25/03 07:19 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

i dont really know how many times ive tripped but ive taken about 125 hits, i remember one time i took 7 hits of some real good shit at school that was so fuckin weird , i had tripped at school b4 that but never on that much, we used to get some really good acid a long time ago but it hasnt been around for 2 years, actually i got my friend a vile from this guy i bought meth(dirty) from a few times , but that shit was so diluted... now i dont necisarilly miss acid , i just see it as a part of my past, a past expierience, i would gladly do it if it was around though, i have so many trip stories though so its all good

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1336099 - 02/25/03 07:32 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

Maybe its because im in Australia. I was reading that the average dosage on blotters available in Australia, American continent and europe in the last five years was around 150-250 mcg. This goes against the old hippy bullshit about acid being so much 'stronger' in the sixties. The average in the 60s was about the same if not less.
However in the early sixties before prohibition, it was synthesised to a much better level of purity than now days. And ofcourse liquid was common and this meant that you could make your own blotters - although the standard size cannot absorb more than 350mcg - Getafixes were 350mcg and my experiences were profound.
I remember that we reached a threshold where a higher dosage plateaued at around the same as a 350mcg dosage. I was walking back to my room and all of a sudden i was laughing at the guy walking because i knew the guy was peaking hard - then i realised that the guy was actually me and i was outside my physical body looking down on myself!!
I then watch ronald reagan in my carpet and go attacked by what i thought was the ghost of a dog (a strong gust of wind made a tree rustle and i could literally 'see' the wind as it morphed into a dog.
After the initial madness things settled into the most profound experience. Every colour was sharper and brighter than usual - it was like viewing a high res. film with the colour up full. The stars were huge in the sky and we could all see little lights traveling between them.
In the morning we all looked up into the air at the same time after climbing a hill and just as we did, the sun rose and the wind changed direction in an instant! Incredible experience!

--------------------

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1336510 - 02/26/03 01:55 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

jeez, hard to even guess, but i guess.....400 to 500 times over 20+ years.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Bilge]
    #1336515 - 02/26/03 02:02 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

Not nearly enough, I want more but i cant seem to find any. But I would say I have had at least 100 +

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: EvilGir]
    #1336756 - 02/26/03 04:19 AM (21 years, 26 days ago)

I'm 21.. i've tripped LSD 6 times since i was 18... first time was 4 hits of GOOD acid.. what an experince.. me and a friend sat and stared at each other for hours... he even morphed into me once.. it was insane.. havent heard anything about acid around here in a while.. but i notice more and more posts on this board about "i'm getting some acid.. i need advice"... maybe it's coming back... :smile: 

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

Offlinespleen
DisgruntledEmployee

Loc: Southern England
    #1336832 - 02/26/03 04:42 AM (21 years, 26 days ago)

I'm 33 and have taken acid about 20 times, ranging from weak blotter (last year - after a two year drought - fucking disappointing) to awesome purple microdots about 7 years ago.
Acid is still my favourite drug, even though it's nigh on impossible to get hold of at the moment, so I guess shrooms have a special place in my heart as I can grow the little beauties myself...

--------------------
-->
You don't succeed because you hesitate, you think we're flying but we levitate...

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1336839 - 02/26/03 04:44 AM (21 years, 26 days ago)

I have tripped on LSD about 5 times, and only 1 high dose trip (the most mind blowing trip of my lifetime). I started when I was 16, if I could find more I would definately love to do it a lot more than that, but I am looking for some right now,. I want to buy a vial. That would be the best christmas present a vile of LSD.

Edited by Earth_Droid (02/26/03 04:45 AM)

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: moe]
    #1338395 - 02/26/03 03:56 PM (21 years, 26 days ago)

hmmm...thats a hard question...hah i can go through a sheet in about a month...i love acid.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#1339447 - 02/27/03 04:17 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

im 15 and done shrooms about 10 times

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineIntheneed
Level 5--beenthere done that.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Spirit Ditch
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: T0aD]
    #1339818 - 02/27/03 07:04 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

:frown: never have had a chance yet to trip on lsd  :frown:    .. soon as I can get some it will be in my mouth. Have had a few shroom trips though. One mindblowing level 5 trip.

Offlinesaucerflosecrets
subterraneanalien

Loc: Ohio
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Intheneed]
    #1340015 - 02/27/03 08:15 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

i would have to say about 15 times... not that many, but enough. my cousin used to deal, and she would give me the left over clippings when she cut up sheets... that was crazy trip for 10 hrs off an eighth of a hit acid. oh, those were the days.

Offlinemtglu
Hundredaire

Loc: California
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: saucerflosecrets]
    #1340344 - 02/27/03 09:55 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

she would give me the left over clippings when she cut up sheets

Hahaha, I remember as a kid licking cookie dough off the mixer and my mom was making cookies. Just thought that was a funny little parallel.

--------------------
" I think Pringles' initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles is a laid-back company. They said "Fuck it. Cut em up." "

-Mitch Hedberg

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1344455 - 03/01/03 05:59 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

I've tripped 4 times on acid.
bout 5 with shrooms.

Acid is too intense, I can't stand that shit. ehh its jus not for me.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Anonymous

#1344477 - 03/01/03 06:11 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

I started using cid about 3 years ago when I was 16 and have eaten it every chance i've gotten since, which unfortunately has only been about 40 trips as it's been so dry in the last year :frown:  I promised myself after trying it the first time I'd do it at least once a year for the rest of my life, it's now been 10 months and still no sign of cid! it's depressing!

Invisiblebuddatwo
thelostone
    #1345440 - 03/01/03 04:51 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

I've tripped about 5-6 times and I'm 29, didn't come in contact w/lsd until about 23-24.  My first trip was great :grin:I had only one tab(small square of blotter paper) and it must have been some really good shiznit cause about 45 min in my vision got real crazy.  I was wit this dude that had done it before and he looked at my pupils and was like"Dude, you ain't even there yet." I was like what??  Super visuals colors, trails, breathing walls the hole nine.  I didn't like the speedy side so much though, kinda made you feel like you could jump in front of a car and nothing would happen.(not for the weak minded)  To compensate for the speed I toke 1/2 a xanax and it cut the speed right out.  Everything felt so good.  I thought I was sinking deeper into the chair and the visuals were awesome.  If it wasn't so hard to come by I probably would be trippin' right now!!! :wink:I had shrooms a few times and not nearly as much fun..but I only had maybe 1-2 shrooms so don't know if the dose wasn't high enough.  AFOAF is tryin' his had at the amazing fungi and hopes to be breakin' me off a taste in a couple months :grin:
Of those who have tried lsd, do you prefer day or night trips??

--------------------
Life is work.

Offlinee_smokah
pizza slut

Loc: up michigan
    #1349877 - 03/04/03 11:13 AM (21 years, 20 days ago)

I've only had acid once. i don't think it was a real strong hit though. oh, and to top that off i had 2 hits of ecstacy (first time for both)

i had such a wonderful night

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
    #1352091 - 03/05/03 08:09 AM (21 years, 19 days ago)

I've tripped alot of times..like Im not even going to attempt to put a number to it. I used to get vials atleast once a month..and alot of gels and alot of blotter. I goto alot of festivals and I know alot of people so I trip often. I still trip every once in awhile, mainly special occasions instead of every couple days.

If I would have to put a number on it would be around 400-500+ Thats spanning over 8 years but during the summer I tend to drop acid alot more then winter...I've had enlightining trips, insane trips, bad trips, and rather uneventful trips. Ive learned so much from LSD. I've expeirenced so many great shows, great hikes, and great bonding expeirences. Learning for acid is the most importent thing of it. Sure i've tripped to just trip too many times..but I also balanced it out with learning expeirences. As I get older i've noticed I can understand the trip alot better. The most hits I remember taking was 25 and I was just a blob..laying there..but the most Ive taken would actually be the thumb print I got at a show. hehe..

Edited by forevadazin (03/05/03 08:19 AM)

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: buddatwo]
    #1352121 - 03/05/03 08:21 AM (21 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Of those who have tried lsd, do you prefer day or night trips??

I honestly cant decide. My favorite are afternoon into night trips.. cause energy is so much higher during the day but colors are so much brighter during the night.

OfflineFunGuyFan
Stranger

Loc: Hack Hack Cough Cough
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: forevadazin]
    #1354330 - 03/06/03 07:17 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

I lost count a long time ago. I would say it is in the hundreds somewhere. I married an acid head as well, so that didn't help the number either. I have tripped on many substances many times. Too many to Fathom :tongue: Its almost always been a blast too. :grin: 

--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

OfflineTheEggman
Mind-expandingStudent
Loc: Central California
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #1355150 - 03/06/03 01:43 PM (21 years, 18 days ago)

twice. first time 4 hits plus 2 booster hits (total 300-400 mcg). second time 7 hits (total 500 mcg).

peace and love,
tim.

--------------------
Peace and love,
Tim.

Invisibledeprave
GrandmasterToker

Loc: DownUnder
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: TheEggman]
    #1361624 - 03/09/03 11:36 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Im 21 when i was 15-17 i dropped very religiously and i remember 3 mounths after my first trip having an argument with my friends, they where saying how i take to much acid and i just started and of course they where right, anyway i was asked the question of how many times i have tripped in that momment i remember counting a total of 100 hits, I took cid many more times after that, when i was about 17 or so i quit and i tripped like every 4 mounths maybe for a year, then i tripped 4 more times after which was very spread out, i use to have afterglow but it fades and i dont think lsd changed me in any way except for maybe stregthning my anxiety, its been nearly 2 years now since i took a drop of acid simply cause its not avaliable or it is shitty, when it comes it does and i will try it once more, i would say ive tripped 150 times maximum

--------------------

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE I LIKE TO WRITE STORIES

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: deprave]
    #1368630 - 03/12/03 08:11 AM (21 years, 12 days ago)

Thanks to all the iteresting reports, keep them comming, although I won't be able to comment for about 3 weeks from now, I'm going to europe, but keep em comming

Thanks
ISH

--------------------

OfflineShroomadelic1
Pitt Bull King

#1369843 - 03/12/03 02:49 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

a few

--------------------
Yup, thats my dog.

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Loc: Antarctica
    #1370214 - 03/12/03 04:26 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

Over 20 times. Probably 23.. that's my guess

as for day/night trippin....

ive tripped more at night than during the day.. night trips seem more intense.. but day trips are great too

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Edited by GWAR (03/12/03 04:31 PM)

Offlinepleasesmokemarijuana
Blackface.

Loc: Ontario
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: GWAR]
    #1372337 - 03/13/03 09:09 AM (21 years, 11 days ago)

I've tripped on acid zero times...  :frown:

InvisibleLotus
Im water swim tome be my fireburn with me.

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: pleasesmokemarijuana]
    #1372477 - 03/13/03 09:42 AM (21 years, 11 days ago)

Acid = 200+
Shrooms = 40+

OfflineBob_J
Spaced outRabbit

Loc: alberta canada
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Lotus]
    #1485188 - 04/23/03 02:39 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ive taken alltogether during a 3 year period about 75 hits..the only reason its not anymore is that there was no more acid. this was about 3-4 years ago

--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #1487467 - 04/23/03 08:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

probably about 50. Acid changed my whole life. I'm such a better person because of it. Haven't found it in a real long time though.

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleMoloko22Malaki
Homo Habilis

Loc: 47N 122
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #1488083 - 04/24/03 12:42 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

My best guess is somewhere in the 50's. I was on a strong dose during the day and I looked up at a cloudless sky and I could not tell for the life of me if it was day, or if it was night because the sky was such an odd color and I had no concept of time. On a low dose I would say I like it during the day... seems like the brighter it is out the more real the hallucinations seem to me, if it is dark out everything seems to look more 2D and much closer to CEVs to me.

--------------------
======12812144======
"U R READING DIS"

OfflineLostMetropolis
A Stranger AmongStrangers

Loc: In The Machine
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Moloko22Malaki]
    #1490668 - 04/24/03 06:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Twice here. 1st time was by accident, and wasnt very strong. 2nd time was a bad trip. Haven't touched it since. I'll have my first shrooms soon.

--------------------
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Invisibleno-tone
Enema Bag Jones

Loc: Warm, Moist and Dark
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: LostMetropolis]
    #1490940 - 04/24/03 07:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I've probably done about 125 hits, doses usually about 3 hits each. This is all since I was 18, I am 21 now.

I like acid. It just lasts too fucking long. Near hour 8 I am like: "Whats it like to be sober? Will I ever be again?"

If I could get some clean high potency shit I would eat that shit up though, the summer is on its way!

The most I ever put on my tongue at once was 4.5 hits.

--------------------
Man thinks. God laughs. - Jewish Proverb

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: no-tone]
    #1491710 - 04/25/03 12:30 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i lost count on acid somwhere around 16, but now it's in the 20's somewhere. i started with acid at 15, which i think is entirely way to young unless you want to screw your mind. Shrooms came latter, and have caught and passed acid, since i have not dosed in almost two years. Hopefully it will be around this summer. i saw it once last summer and turned it down because i was actually triping on shrooms when i had it offered to me and on that particular trip, no drugs mattered to me, i was good. I will not make the same mistake next time lucy and I cross paths.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: thestringphish]
    #1657240 - 06/23/03 10:33 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

**Bump**

--------------------

Offlinesearsponcho
Machine Elf

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #1657369 - 06/23/03 11:39 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

hmmm...I started when I was 16 and I'm now in my mid-30's...I lost count a looong time ago, but I much prefer shrooms as I can't stand the acid hang-over anymore.

--------------------
Your dashingly colored toupee twists my right boot into a state of ennui with the speed and dexterity of many lemon meringue-coated conquistadors.

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: searsponcho]
    #1658757 - 06/24/03 02:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Between 30 to 35, I think, possibly closer to 40 though.

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Phencyclidine]
    #1658784 - 06/24/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i have tripped about 20 times. best i ever had was tye dyed paper took six hits. i went a little crazy.sucks though because our parents screwed it all up for us now u can't hardly get anything. and the shit you do get u don't know what the fuck it is. my mom told me they would take 1 hit and have light saber fights with luke sky walker. where the hell did that shit go!!!!! ill stick with shrooms.there alot milder. and i know what im eating:)

Edited by Tomandjerry58 (06/24/03 03:02 PM)

OfflinePala
Dharma Bum

Loc: Within You Without You
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #1658831 - 06/24/03 03:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Just 1, but hopefully a few more this summer (1 to 3 more).

--------------------
huh????

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Pala]
    #1659421 - 06/24/03 06:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Nowhere near enough. ive had 7-10.. Ive only had what is even qualified as decent acid 3 times. I hope to be finding large quantities in Vancouver this summer, thatll be nice.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: PDU]
    #1659647 - 06/24/03 08:26 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I was 25 when I first dosed LSD. (I'm 30 now) I dosed for four years, at least 2 times a month (sometimes a lot more) for that entire 4-year period. I've never counted the actual number I've tripped on LSD so I can only estimate between 100-200.

I prefered liquid over blotter or geltabs. I ten-stripped a total of 5 times and I puddled once on 20 drops of really good liquid. The most profound trip I had was off two drops of LSD-25 I got in Chicago.

After 20 drops of LSD, there's really nothing left to take away from tripping, so I stopped dosing LSD...a year later I started trying shrooms.

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Boppity604]
    #1659686 - 06/24/03 08:38 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Boppity604 said:

After 20 drops of LSD, there's really nothing left to take away from tripping, so I stopped dosing LSD...a year later I started trying shrooms.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Until you get around a Thumbprint so i hear. I would like to do alot of experimenting with acid, highdoses all the time...But im very aware that there is a saturation point where you get nothing left. Thats too bad too. I feel that way about 5 meo DMT after only a few tries... :s

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #1659713 - 06/24/03 08:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

>>Thats too bad too.

Nah, my experiences with LSD helped me get serious about my meditational practices and develop a finer appreciation of art.  So in that aspect, it was great!  I just no longer see the point in tripping for myself.  Tripping was fun, tripping was enjoyable.  But for me, my sober meditations are much more powerful and meaningful that I'm devoting my time and energy there.  So I have no regrets that LSD and tripping in general "lost its magic"...the magic is in our own mind to begin with.  Tripping helped me see the door and unlock it...now I've found my own personal way to open it and walk through.  :smile:

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#1659738 - 06/24/03 09:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ive had that psychedelic provoked creativity just blow through me lately, and ive eaten LSD 3 times in the last 5 weeks i guess, and done mushrooms a couple times. I sure hope it keeps comming. Thats great though that you got serious about meditation.. No tripping on mushrooms anymore either?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisibleshroomsi8
Kadiddle Hooper(Iazinguaswinzagshwamomiter)

#1659811 - 06/24/03 09:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i am 24 and have taken about 400 hits in large 20-100 hit doses. ever since this time i have been seeing what can only be described as aliens. i see them in the sky. also i saw large amebas, fish, and lobsters on the ceiling. I have seen events such as the 911 attack before it occured, as well as many other events. People seem to get confused and zoned out whenever i make eye contact, no matter how clearly and articulatly i speak. i can read peoples minds, and see their auras.

--------------------

Edited by shroomsi8 (06/24/03 09:44 PM)

Offlineattar
journeyman
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: shroomsi8]
    #1659819 - 06/24/03 09:38 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've never kept a tally but I'm sure I've tripped more than
200 times.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#1659842 - 06/24/03 09:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Do you consider this a gift or bother?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisibleshroomsi8
Kadiddle Hooper(Iazinguaswinzagshwamomiter)

#1659873 - 06/24/03 09:57 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

it seems like a definate gift so far. i will definately be taking more. The kind i took was lavendar liquid. I have also taken pyramids and celtic crosses.

--------------------

Offlinewindowlicker42
    #1659911 - 06/24/03 10:11 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i was 15 when i first tripped. ive taken around 200-250 doses in various forms, mostly paper and liquid, maybe 20 geltabs. i am 18 now. the most ive ever put on my tongue was 14 hits of unmarked white paper (white fluff), the most liquid ive ever dropped was six hits of amber liquid.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: windowlicker42]
    #1660962 - 06/25/03 09:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

>>Ive had that psychedelic provoked creativity just blow through me lately, and ive eaten LSD 3 times in the last 5 weeks i guess, and done mushrooms a couple times. I sure hope it keeps comming.

Once you have the realization...you won't lose it. You don't need to keep dosing to further your appreciation...the new view point is seated in your consciousness.

>>Thats great though that you got serious about meditation.. No tripping on mushrooms anymore either?

Nope. My last shroom trip was the first weekend of this past October.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Offlinedizzim
Born Again Head
    #1673924 - 06/30/03 12:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The number of times is hard to recall.  Somewhere between 2-300, with wildly varying dosages - 2-20 hits, usually 5.  I've probably done close to a 1000 hits total, but i havent dosed in a long long time.

In my college days i tripped every other day for almost an entire semester.

As for shrooms its been about 8 times.  #9 will be occuring momentarily (4.5g) :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

dizz

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect
Male

Loc: OR
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: dizzim]
    #1678453 - 07/01/03 11:29 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I stopped counting at 200... prolly not a hell of a lot more than 225, tho. Started dosing in '86 when I was 18 and dosed regularly (read: 1x - 2x a week) for about 4 years. More often than not, it was 2-3 hits of blotter (which was a wee bit stronger in the mid 80s than it has been in the last 5-8 years, for sure), and the most I did in one sitting was 1/2 a vial of liquid, which was split with a friend that night.

Haven't done LSD more than once a year for the last 8 or 9 years, though. It's tough as hell to find, and I find that I like botanicals more now. But I'm excited about the professions of a good summer. Hopefully, I'll be able to find some decent acid around this year. I still think it's good for the cobwebs in such a totally different way.

--------------------
There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
  --  Howard Zinn

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: GernBlanston]
    #1679796 - 07/02/03 08:54 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've tripped on LSD about 20-25 times since the age of 14. I am 17 now.

I have noticed many changes, some good, some bad - almost all of them temporary I'm sure - except changes like my outlook, percpeption etc.

I have NEVER , EVER tripped on LSD during the day. I would love to, but I am VERY, VERY , VERY anti-social and weirded out by people on psychedelics, and even on high doses of marijauna.

Ive eaten mushrooms about 5 times.

Mushrooms I can handle in the day, LSD I probably could not. Its a night thing for me. Mainly because it lasts so long. I usually have things to do in the day, like work, answer phones, stuff like that.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1679992 - 07/02/03 10:04 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I am 19 (almost 20) and I've dropped acid 9 times.

The first time was undoubtedly the most mind blowing. I had no idea what was in store for me. I thought it would be like shrooms, lol...

One time after that I dropped early in the morning and had the most beautiful trip all day alone at home. I don't know if I've ever felt so sacred as that day. Home alone with my djembe on a sunny day. The trip lasted a good 12 hours or so... I went from early morning right into my nightschool class!

Offlinepsilofan
Question Sleep

Loc: Halls Of Valhalla, 3rd Do...
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Grav]
    #1682972 - 07/03/03 06:54 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ive tripped on acid 20 or so times
Mescaline about 10ish times
Shrooms 12 or so times
Salvia Divinorum Only Once although id like to do it again...
Opium twice.
By far my favorite visuals came from mescaline.
Acid caused me pain a few times (we got poison from a phish concert once, i hate phish)
You cant beat mushrooms for comming down tho...so smooth love em.
And always bring a blunt.
Always.

--------------------
"There is no such thing as death, and life is only a dream in which we are the imagination of ourselves."
-Hicks

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1683742 - 07/03/03 11:14 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

LSD: 3 times
Mushrooms: 3 times(soon to be 4)
Ecstacy: over 20 times(I lost count of the exact number)
DXM: 4 times

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1683955 - 07/03/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've tripped on cid 2 times and got sold fake shit once. I did some hippie acid at Ziggy Marley and Other Ones concert(The Grateful Dead after Jerry died and before they called themselves The Dead) when 16. Then took 5 hits at Magnoliafest when I was 17. After those 5 hits, I've never touched cid again and never will in the future. Shrooms are all I need and all I want.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

OfflineLostMetropolis

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1685956 - 07/04/03 07:37 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hmm, let's see here.
Acid: Once, and never again. Had a bad experience.
Shrooms: Not yet, "yet" being the key word.
Ganja: Every day!
=)

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1686309 - 07/04/03 11:37 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

bad huh? would you mind describing?

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
    #1686712 - 07/04/03 04:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

0, but hope to get some in few days

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #1687168 - 07/04/03 11:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I am exactly mid way into my 30's

1988-early 1989 about five times
1989-1992 about 200+ times. San Francisco sources.
1993-1995 3 times.
1996-2003 0 times
2003-? Let's hope for the best, AND SOON!! Life changes have come up and a need for a strong psychological map and compass has come up very strongly.

Something weird happens when you reach 30. Your sources dry up. No one trusts you. You look like a narc I guess. Oh well.

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: RANKSRAGGY68]
    #1687211 - 07/04/03 11:36 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

just extract yourself some dmt.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: A0999]
    #1687605 - 07/05/03 07:27 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

>>and a need for a strong psychological map and compass has come up very strongly.

So you need a drug for this? Never empower the drug...you need to realize all the insight you develop from a trip came from your mind, not the dose. I'm 30, nobody thinks I'm a narc...just need to know good people I guess. Good luck.

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
    #1688753 - 07/05/03 08:11 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for reminding me. I appreciate that.

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

OfflineLostMetropolis

#1689800 - 07/06/03 09:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Mostly it was bad because I was in the worst possible mind set and environment. I was pissed off, at a party where every one else was crashing already and not having a clue what the acid would do to me. Not a pretty sight.

I wouldn't say the whole trip was bad, but most of it was. The visuals were great, all except when this guy ripped the skin on his own face off. It was the paranoia that really kicked my ass. I'm paranoid enough as it is. I heard all kinds of voices talking shit about me, and was stuck in a thought loop for most of the trip. I didn't know it was going to be a mindfuck. Up until then I hadnt tried anything that messed with my mind, so I had no idea what I was in for. It lasted way too long. By the end of it I thought I was permanently insane.

Ive done learnt my lesson though. Ive done a lot of research before I actually try mushshrooms. The anticipation is murder.  :nut:

--------------------

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
    #1691952 - 07/07/03 01:31 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i triped on lsd 1-5 times a week when i was 13-15 back when the streets were wet and i sold it for a dollar a hit... im 19 now and havent seen lsd since i was 16...

i prolly spent a good year of my life tripping on lsd.. thats a underestimate.. its just dosent make much since when i try to add more hehe i wana say 500 but i also wana say more... so ima say under 400 and pat myself on the back :smile:

lsd where u been :frown:

Edited by LCid (07/07/03 01:33 AM)

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: LCid]
    #1911080 - 09/12/03 09:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

bump

--------------------

OfflineFlowGnome
The artistformerly knownas Boobs McFeely

#1912174 - 09/13/03 08:50 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

My cat sayeth:

Meow! I was hungry for LSD two years ago yes I was and it was in great supply. The masters fed me as much as I could eat, must have been over 200 hits but could be much more or a little less, I don't know. Purrrrrrrrrrr....

OfflinePala
Dharma Bum

Loc: Within You Without You
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: FlowGnome]
    #1912409 - 09/13/03 11:13 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've done it 5 times (plus 3 more times of very light threshold doses-not really a trip). Total of 24 hits. Mmmmm...

--------------------
huh????

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Pala]
    #1913921 - 09/13/03 08:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I took lsd like every other weekend from xmas to summer my senior year of highschool, no clue on the total amount.  Most of it was plain white perffeded blotter we got from the same dude for a while pretty weak stuff but was only reliable source of lsd ive ever had and is now gone (we think he went to jail, kinda shady and just disapeared).  The most ive taken at once is 3 hits of paper and one hit of liquid.  It was may 20 somthing 2000, i remember cuz i wrote the day on the wall in my room with a highlighter.  I was oh so very high :smile:.  Ive ate more weak white blotter then that at once, but i didnt get as high.  My parents place used to be the best place to trip.  Huge backyard with trees and stuff.

Ive taken shrooms maybe 30 times.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: baraka]
    #1914899 - 09/14/03 07:55 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

About 60 to 70 times between the years '79 to '83.

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1915297 - 09/14/03 12:07 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

never, and at this rate, i doubt i ever will

OfflineDao_Monkey
Golemwobble

Loc: Otautahi
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: domite]
    #1949927 - 09/24/03 10:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'm 20, had my first acid at 17 and since then have had it on around 20 seperate occasions in differing combos and doses. My last one was sometime early last year, or maybe earlier.
The trouble with acid in New Zealand is its price at about NZ$40 a tab and its relative scarcity. It would be good to acquire hook-ups for the upcoming summer, but being the destitute student that I am I'm sure home-grown shrooms will do me just fine :smile:

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Dao_Monkey]
    #1949943 - 09/24/03 10:50 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've had it twice and I'd love to have it again. The last time was last Fourth of July. The first was in Germany in 1997. I got to find a more reliable hook up.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Anonymous

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Dao_Monkey]
    #1949948 - 09/24/03 10:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

3 x when I was 16...first trip on acid was the worst trip I've ever had but it was my fault.....2nd and 3rd were mild....I want to do it again in a better setting but I haven't seen it around in a long time....gonna do some more searching tho

Anonymous

#1949982 - 09/24/03 11:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

about 3 times here too but the last time i was 17, my mates and i decided to go and see the beatles movie 'let it be'.on the way to the city by rail our train stopped for ages and we could see something white on the track under our carriage."what the fuck is that"? everyone was asking.i thought it was a dog at 1st.then a plainclothed copper come thru and asked us if anyone smoked and to be his guest as "there has been a terrible accident".then the emergency rescue came with their lights and boom,there he was ,some poor bloke dead under our carriage,i'll never forget the whiteness of his stomache,it glowed,his legs ended at the wheels of the train and his body was wrapped around a concrete pipe.where his right arm should have been was a red hole and luckily for me he was facing down.that was 19 years ago and i havent taken a trip(acid)since.

Anonymous

#1950094 - 09/25/03 12:11 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

thats gotta be the worst possible thing that can happen when trippin....sorry you had to witness that lam

Anonymous

#1950229 - 09/25/03 01:15 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

thanks stupaod
:thumbup:

OfflineJAMsper
Psychodelic

#1950698 - 09/25/03 09:22 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Never :frown:
12 times shrooms or so, first time when I was 15, all the other times when I was end 16 till now (18)

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: JAMsper]
    #1950748 - 09/25/03 09:56 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

2/3 times a week when i was younger. Not only was it mine and my friends favourite drug but my brother was sellin' it and i got cost price. I really could'nt count the numbers. I tripped till was 21/22, started when i was 14/15, then discovered pills. Much better for me at the time. Cut my hair shook of the shackles of scruffy clothes and got right back into the Mod scene. I'm 30 now and to be honest i've not tripped on L.S.D for years. I'm a monster for the 'shrooms and anythin' else that comes my way i just cant find acid anywhere. Dated?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #1950973 - 09/25/03 12:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Impossible to count

I first tried LSD at age 14 (I'm 22 now).

It was the first drug I had ever done. In fact I didnt even try pot until a whole year later. I even bitched at my friends for smoking pot because it was "bad for the body" and "a decadent, superficial high".

There have been long periods in my life where I have regularly dosed up at least once or twice a week. Just hanging out with friends usually only 2 hits, but by myself or on special occaisons I've been known to dose between 4-8 hits. Then there were all the times we were layin sheets and fucking around with liquid and taking WAY too much by accident. Who knows how many micrograms I consumed on those occaisions- liquid is difficult to gauge doses. I also remember bizarre binge trips where we just kept eating more acid for days on end because the acid had convinced us that it was OK to never come down...

I feel that LSD has increased my intelligence but decreased my enthusiams for life.

Enlightenment shows you the infinite perspective... it blows your frame of reference wide open. But once you achieve this state, its powerfully demotivating. The pointlessness of action becomes readily apparent with the loss of the ego.

"You can do everything you normally can do when you're high, you just realize its not worth the fucking effort."
-Bill Hicks

words of wisdom

InvisibleGCDestruction
one time mindfor your
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1951219 - 09/25/03 01:35 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

lsd, maybe 15+ times with at least 2-4 hits at a time. ive only had mushrooms four times or so, i look forward to growing my own someday. i havent seen acid in a couple of years now, sucks.

Invisiblestarseed
professional lurker

#1952917 - 09/25/03 11:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i have dosed about 35 times.. i sure do miss the once readily avaliable chemical...

--------------------
:poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison:

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1952979 - 09/25/03 11:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! I've found myself thinking of how stupid this whole world is, and that our actions mean nothing.

"Enlightenment shows you the infinite perspective... it blows your frame of reference wide open. But once you achieve this state, its powerfully demotivating. The pointlessness of action becomes readily apparent with the loss of the ego."

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: StrongBad]
    #1971426 - 10/01/03 11:33 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

oohh, I like that!!!

Very Nice.

ISH

--------------------

Offlinetreyute
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Space
    #1974825 - 10/02/03 11:58 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, you guys hit the nail straight on the point that time. I've taken thousands of hits over the last three to four years and find myself hanging on to a reality, any reality, by a thread. All of my friends are now dead, in jail, or hooked to the needle or the white lady. I myself am relatively clean now (besides buds and brews) and the only piece of enlightenment i have now is "I am nothing in a vast sea of nothingness....or is it nothing is nothing in a vast nothing of nothingness" well, who cares anyways.

Offlinelalala
Psychonaut
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: treyute]
    #2098054 - 11/12/03 04:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Not enough!

I miss acid. It's been about three years now, my area is dry as a bone.

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: lalala]
    #2102823 - 11/13/03 06:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've done acid probably 150 times and shrooms more.. I've done acid three times in the last week..

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
    #2117367 - 11/17/03 04:17 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I'm 27 and I honestly can't remember how many times I have tripped acid. For at least ten years. And there was about 3-4 years that I could get it cheap and all I wanted. So for that time frame I would say around 10-15 hits a week. Like I said. I honestly can't recall all of the trips because for years I took acid everyother day. While I was the Manager of a restaurant.LOL. Me and the just about the whole kitchen staff tripped almost daily. It was so nice. Lately, the cid has completely dried up. I havn't had a hit in exactly two years. That's why I started to really produce the shrooms. Acid was my first love but I like mushrooms as well> They are not for the city though. Acid can be tripped in town but when I am communing with the mushroom I have to be in the woods. later.

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: medicinebag]
    #2117662 - 11/17/03 05:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've taken at least 20 hit's of acid in the last month .. God I've probaly taken it like 200 time's.. I went through a phase when I was younger when I tripped more than I do now.. I was clean with acid for about 3 years.. Now I do it at least 3 to 5 time's a month usualy all in the same week..

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Bhairabas]
    #2131334 - 11/23/03 09:32 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

sweet, so cid is comming around again I see. i have heard of many people getting LSD lately in Canada.

ISH

--------------------

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4153451 - 05/09/05 01:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

***BUMP***

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4153535 - 05/09/05 01:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Between beginning of the '00 school - late spring/early summer of '01 (my sophmore year) I dosed too many times to count, literally. Basically every other day. Every experience I had with Lucy throughout this period was a beautiful one and she tought me much about my life and my friends.

I wouldnt trade it for the world and wish I could redo it over and over again.

- Pyramids -

:heart::sun::heart:

Edited to add: I can however count my mushroom trips. 5 times. All good journey's besides the last one but the setting was what set me off wrong.. I'd like to cultivate my own someday but living with my parents it is pretty impossible for me to do this right now.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (05/09/05 02:04 PM)

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4154001 - 05/09/05 03:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

A couple hundred times.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: DieCommie]
    #4154689 - 05/09/05 07:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

lol nice bump, its been a year and a half.

i've never taken acid before, cant find it. would love to try it though.

taken shrooms 8 or 9 times.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4155846 - 05/10/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

about 10 times in the last two years. probably 7 of those in the last month, and i;ve never had to question my mental stability so often as i have recently. it's horrible, i want my shrooms back. they take care of me

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4156544 - 05/10/05 08:05 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

8 times in a 2 and a half year span. 9 come Wednesday.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4156744 - 05/10/05 09:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

no more than a dozen times and that was all 5+ years ago when my friend was dealing, hopefully that will change once i'm able to actually make it out to some events. mushrooms treat me well for now though

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: SuperD]
    #4156953 - 05/10/05 10:24 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

maybe 30-50 times (only done it maybe 6 times since the fractals came out a few summers back). Most of the lsd i ate was senior year of highschool.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: baraka]
    #4157233 - 05/10/05 11:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've lost count. :tripping: "You can do everything you normally can do when you're high, you just realize its not worth the fucking effort."
-Bill Hicks

words of wisdom  :lol:  :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineBryan_Zoomie420
One with theuniverse

Loc: Vansterdam, Canada
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4157573 - 05/10/05 01:00 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ive done acid(lsd) probably 30-50 times.
ive done anchors (lsd&speed)100+ times - not in 4 years or so.
ive done mushrooms 30 times.

I'm 19 and love psychedelics although recently im more into ethnogens (nature knows best), i feel ive learned all i can about myself through lsd, have experienced ego-loss with it and dwelved deep into my own conciousness. Mushrooms i feel still have many answers for me, on mush i always feel like ive linked up with a universal conciousness that trancends space and time.
Anyways i'm looking forward to my mimohuasca experience (m.hostillis & s.rue)it will be my first time hallucinating like the ancient peoples of this earth have, using the traditional brew yage.

--------------------
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Ghandi

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Bryan_Zoomie420]
    #4157575 - 05/10/05 01:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

So when you were 15 and under, you took LSD and speed together 100 times?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineBryan_Zoomie420
One with theuniverse

Loc: Vansterdam, Canada
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4158111 - 05/10/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

lol, yup, god bless swiss boarding school....
regardless it brought me to an epiphony, i realized in all my years i had never truly learned or experienced anything (being from a wealthy background)... so i left Aiglon College and came back to vancouver lived in the ghetto(Whalley) working in a steel mill, didnt do any drugs except the odd doobie for 2 years yet now im happy, cause i know its my life...
now im living in a lil beach town happy as a stoner in a hotbox and gaining knowledge of the wonderfull world of ethnogens...

--------------------
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Ghandi

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #4158157 - 05/10/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Jeebus, i don't know.....probably a couple hundred.
Went at it pretty solid for a few years, then sources dried up.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #4158337 - 05/10/05 04:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I am now 22 and have not used acid in five years or so. I took it 7 times when I was 16. It lasted too long for my tastes. I had one really good trip on some frog blotter. The rest of the trips I mostly just wanted them to end after I was 3 hours into it. I really love the fungus though.

Edit: Although I did not necessarily have a fun time during all of my trips, I do believe the lsd experince changed my personality for the better. I seemed to be more open minded and friendly after the experience.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Edited by PowerTrip (05/10/05 04:26 PM)

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #4158612 - 05/10/05 05:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Randolph Carter said:
Jeebus, i don't know.....probably a couple hundred.
Went at it pretty solid for a few years, then sources dried up.

Ditto...

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Kalix]
    #4159076 - 05/10/05 07:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Mid 90s--somewhere in the multiple hundreds, you lose count when one day of tripping turns into days that blend together and you take multiple hits. After 2000, probably less than 10 times altogether, I just can't devote 12-18hours to tripping semi-daily anymore and it takes me a while to come down & integrate

--------------------

Offlinerandomdude123456
-
Male
Loc: -
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Organic]
    #4159631 - 05/10/05 09:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Just once. When acid comes back I'm going to attempt to put a dent in the circulation by eating it all :wink:

--------------------
just think about the future.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #4159795 - 05/10/05 10:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: TODAY]
    #4884515 - 11/02/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quick BUMP in case this might interest someone.

--------------------

OfflineMitchyDee
Stranger

Loc: Washington State
    #18750902 - 08/24/13 10:25 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I have ever tripped on LSD. However that's just cause I know I'll get nboned, especially by the trashy dealers in my area. And I'd rather not share my age :laugh:

--------------------
Aspiring psychonaut :mushroom2:

OfflineLabs4858

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: MitchyDee]
    #18751703 - 08/24/13 02:01 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

im 18 and have dosed roughly 10 times. Craziest expiriance was when i took two tabs that were extremley strong and tripped super super hard all night. Next to that another crazy expiriance was tripping 36 hours straight at phish.

--------------------

InvisibletheRAPeutic
Hueman
Male

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Labs4858]
    #18753359 - 08/24/13 10:22 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

LSD twice, 25i once.

OfflineRR42013
Stranger

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: theRAPeutic]
    #18758972 - 08/26/13 09:30 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I've tripped too many times to count on lsd and shrooms. I've had the pleasure of doing mescaline once. Most profound trip was the mesc. Hardest acid trip was 3 years ago on the 4th of July. Can't really explain it. I'm 26 started tripping at around 18.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#18771858 - 08/29/13 04:50 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I'm 19 and I think my total tab count is around 150-200 and ive tripped on lucy around 25 times .I discovered psyches at 17,for a few months I tripped on nothing but shrooms, lsd and rcs but then I discovered pure strong lucy, the source was amazing so pure and strong. I would dose about 400-500mcg every 12-14 days from age 17 and a half until a week or two before my 19th bday.

The cool thing was it was such a good source it was 5 bucks a pop for 200mcg,so almost every time I went on a psychedelic adventure I would pay for my friends tabs (as a surprise) out of the need to spread this pure loving chem I knew certain friends of mine would love and cherish. We have a lot of amazing memories because of that,my friends and I learned a lot about life and each other in very real ways. Changed us for the better

That's one of the reasons I really want to trip again I learn things about myself, priorities etc. I need the guidance and love of lucy, it will happen soon again :heart:

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract