Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: billy cuts]
    #1334489 - 02/25/03 10:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ive never, ever heard of dropping acid refered to as 'taking a hit'.
Id say ive dropped acid (and i only count the strong ones as in 200 micrograms to 350 mcg) about 50+ times and i cant count the shrooming ive done as its heaps above that.
Ive had incredibly spiritual experiences on acid and any noticable afterglows have faded with time.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerhizo
herb eater
Loc: Superposition of possible...
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1335828 - 02/25/03 05:22 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ive never, ever heard of dropping acid refered to as 'taking a hit'.

I'm not sure what you mean? I've heard this all the time...guess it depends on your local slang...or I'm just not understanding something

--------------------
An optimist is never pleasantly surprised.

OfflineISH
PsilocybianTranslationServices
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Planet Earth
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: rhizo]
    #1335971 - 02/25/03 06:40 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the replies, keep em commin.

ISH

--------------------
Join The Shroomery Folding @ Home Team!

I think of going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience, like going to the grave without having sex. It means that you never figured out what it was all about. The mystery is in the body, and the way the body works itself into nature.
- Terence McKenna, Archaic Revival

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: ISH]
    #1336064 - 02/25/03 07:19 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i dont really know how many times ive tripped but ive taken about 125 hits, i remember one time i took 7 hits of some real good shit at school that was so fuckin weird , i had tripped at school b4 that but never on that much, we used to get some really good acid a long time ago but it hasnt been around for 2 years, actually i got my friend a vile from this guy i bought meth(dirty) from a few times , but that shit was so diluted... now i dont necisarilly miss acid , i just see it as a part of my past, a past expierience, i would gladly do it if it was around though, i have so many trip stories though so its all good

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1336099 - 02/25/03 07:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe its because im in Australia. I was reading that the average dosage on blotters available in Australia, American continent and europe in the last five years was around 150-250 mcg. This goes against the old hippy bullshit about acid being so much 'stronger' in the sixties. The average in the 60s was about the same if not less.
However in the early sixties before prohibition, it was synthesised to a much better level of purity than now days. And ofcourse liquid was common and this meant that you could make your own blotters - although the standard size cannot absorb more than 350mcg - Getafixes were 350mcg and my experiences were profound.
I remember that we reached a threshold where a higher dosage plateaued at around the same as a 350mcg dosage. I was walking back to my room and all of a sudden i was laughing at the guy walking because i knew the guy was peaking hard - then i realised that the guy was actually me and i was outside my physical body looking down on myself!!
I then watch ronald reagan in my carpet and go attacked by what i thought was the ghost of a dog (a strong gust of wind made a tree rustle and i could literally 'see' the wind as it morphed into a dog.
After the initial madness things settled into the most profound experience. Every colour was sharper and brighter than usual - it was like viewing a high res. film with the colour up full. The stars were huge in the sky and we could all see little lights traveling between them.
In the morning we all looked up into the air at the same time after climbing a hill and just as we did, the sun rose and the wind changed direction in an instant! Incredible experience!

--------------------

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1336510 - 02/26/03 01:55 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

jeez, hard to even guess, but i guess.....400 to 500 times over 20+ years.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Bilge]
    #1336515 - 02/26/03 02:02 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Not nearly enough, I want more but i cant seem to find any. But I would say I have had at least 100 +

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: EvilGir]
    #1336756 - 02/26/03 04:19 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I'm 21.. i've tripped LSD 6 times since i was 18... first time was 4 hits of GOOD acid.. what an experince.. me and a friend sat and stared at each other for hours... he even morphed into me once.. it was insane.. havent heard anything about acid around here in a while.. but i notice more and more posts on this board about "i'm getting some acid.. i need advice"... maybe it's coming back... :smile: 

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

Offlinespleen
DisgruntledEmployee

Loc: Southern England
    #1336832 - 02/26/03 04:42 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I'm 33 and have taken acid about 20 times, ranging from weak blotter (last year - after a two year drought - fucking disappointing) to awesome purple microdots about 7 years ago.
Acid is still my favourite drug, even though it's nigh on impossible to get hold of at the moment, so I guess shrooms have a special place in my heart as I can grow the little beauties myself...

--------------------
-->
You don't succeed because you hesitate, you think we're flying but we levitate...

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1336839 - 02/26/03 04:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I have tripped on LSD about 5 times, and only 1 high dose trip (the most mind blowing trip of my lifetime). I started when I was 16, if I could find more I would definately love to do it a lot more than that, but I am looking for some right now,. I want to buy a vial. That would be the best christmas present a vile of LSD.

Edited by Earth_Droid (02/26/03 04:45 AM)

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: moe]
    #1338395 - 02/26/03 03:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

hmmm...thats a hard question...hah i can go through a sheet in about a month...i love acid.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#1339447 - 02/27/03 04:17 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

im 15 and done shrooms about 10 times

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineIntheneed
Level 5--beenthere done that.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Spirit Ditch
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: T0aD]
    #1339818 - 02/27/03 07:04 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

:frown: never have had a chance yet to trip on lsd  :frown:    .. soon as I can get some it will be in my mouth. Have had a few shroom trips though. One mindblowing level 5 trip.

Offlinesaucerflosecrets
subterraneanalien

Loc: Ohio
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: Intheneed]
    #1340015 - 02/27/03 08:15 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i would have to say about 15 times... not that many, but enough. my cousin used to deal, and she would give me the left over clippings when she cut up sheets... that was crazy trip for 10 hrs off an eighth of a hit acid. oh, those were the days.

Offlinemtglu
Hundredaire

Loc: California
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: saucerflosecrets]
    #1340344 - 02/27/03 09:55 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

she would give me the left over clippings when she cut up sheets

Hahaha, I remember as a kid licking cookie dough off the mixer and my mom was making cookies. Just thought that was a funny little parallel.

--------------------
" I think Pringles' initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles is a laid-back company. They said "Fuck it. Cut em up." "

-Mitch Hedberg

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1344455 - 03/01/03 05:59 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I've tripped 4 times on acid.
bout 5 with shrooms.

Acid is too intense, I can't stand that shit. ehh its jus not for me.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Anonymous

#1344477 - 03/01/03 06:11 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I started using cid about 3 years ago when I was 16 and have eaten it every chance i've gotten since, which unfortunately has only been about 40 trips as it's been so dry in the last year :frown:  I promised myself after trying it the first time I'd do it at least once a year for the rest of my life, it's now been 10 months and still no sign of cid! it's depressing!

Invisiblebuddatwo
thelostone
Re: How many times have you tripped on LSD? [Re: ]
    #1345440 - 03/01/03 04:51 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I've tripped about 5-6 times and I'm 29, didn't come in contact w/lsd until about 23-24.  My first trip was great :grin:I had only one tab(small square of blotter paper) and it must have been some really good shiznit cause about 45 min in my vision got real crazy.  I was wit this dude that had done it before and he looked at my pupils and was like"Dude, you ain't even there yet." I was like what??  Super visuals colors, trails, breathing walls the hole nine.  I didn't like the speedy side so much though, kinda made you feel like you could jump in front of a car and nothing would happen.(not for the weak minded)  To compensate for the speed I toke 1/2 a xanax and it cut the speed right out.  Everything felt so good.  I thought I was sinking deeper into the chair and the visuals were awesome.  If it wasn't so hard to come by I probably would be trippin' right now!!! :wink:I had shrooms a few times and not nearly as much fun..but I only had maybe 1-2 shrooms so don't know if the dose wasn't high enough.  AFOAF is tryin' his had at the amazing fungi and hopes to be breakin' me off a taste in a couple months :grin:
Of those who have tried lsd, do you prefer day or night trips??

--------------------
Life is work.

Offlinee_smokah
pizza slut

Loc: up michigan
    #1349877 - 03/04/03 11:13 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I've only had acid once. i don't think it was a real strong hit though. oh, and to top that off i had 2 hits of ecstacy (first time for both)

i had such a wonderful night

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
    #1352091 - 03/05/03 08:09 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I've tripped alot of times..like Im not even going to attempt to put a number to it. I used to get vials atleast once a month..and alot of gels and alot of blotter. I goto alot of festivals and I know alot of people so I trip often. I still trip every once in awhile, mainly special occasions instead of every couple days.

If I would have to put a number on it would be around 400-500+ Thats spanning over 8 years but during the summer I tend to drop acid alot more then winter...I've had enlightining trips, insane trips, bad trips, and rather uneventful trips. Ive learned so much from LSD. I've expeirenced so many great shows, great hikes, and great bonding expeirences. Learning for acid is the most importent thing of it. Sure i've tripped to just trip too many times..but I also balanced it out with learning expeirences. As I get older i've noticed I can understand the trip alot better. The most hits I remember taking was 25 and I was just a blob..laying there..but the most Ive taken would actually be the thumb print I got at a show. hehe..

Edited by forevadazin (03/05/03 08:19 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag