Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: StellaMagnolia] * 1
    #19993778 -

Bitch please, you must have a mental disease, assume the position and get back down on yo knees.

And it's not called 'blocking' its called 'ignore'


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: VivaLaMushie] * 9
    #19993786 -

:ohsnap:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: SunnyD]
    #19993787 -

Daddyzomed said:
FruitOfLife said:
:popcorn:



:thisisgonnabegood:



Oh.. we were right


:rofl:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: VivaLaMushie] * 1
    #19993793 -

VivaLaMushie said:
Bitch please, you must have a mental disease, assume the position and get back down on yo knees.

And it's not called 'blocking' its called 'ignore'



You really are the type of person I would throw a half sheet in your jungle juice drink at a party and just laugh :smile:


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #19993799 -

Dont waste half a sheet! Give it to me so I can experience lucy!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #19993800 -

The Doobie Dude said:
VivaLaMushie said:
Bitch please, you must have a mental disease, assume the position and get back down on yo knees.

And it's not called 'blocking' its called 'ignore'



You really are the type of person I would throw a half sheet in your jungle juice drink at a party and just laugh :smile:




and then make a sex tape with me later?

hehehehehe


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #19993806 -

You haven't done L yet?   

:feelssadman:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: SunnyD]
    #19993808 -

Its very sad  :sad: I keep buying RC's amd just throwing them away


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: SunnyD]
    #19993810 -

Daddyzomed said:
You haven't done L yet?   

:feelssadman:



I will pray for you, you have to atleast try it once!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #19993814 -

FruitOfLife said:
Dont waste half a sheet! Give it to me so I can experience lucy!!!



Don't worry man if we were at a party we'd be doin that shit together I'd throw you your 1st time on me as long as you took a few more then a couple


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #19993817 -

Its the most recreational Pychedelic, I think because its mostly visual and you can usually always function (somewhat) on it :smile:



Youlle find some good good one day :lsd:


WoW is usally 120ug bomb stuff :cool:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #19993821 -

FruitOfLife said:
Its very sad  :sad: I keep buying RC's amd just throwing them away



Do you Tor? You should get on that shit man.

House Of Spirit :grin:


--------------------
Spit barbiturates to make you rub your tits and shit
Have your body moving, shaking hips and throwing fits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: SunnyD]
    #19993822 -

i had some super stars that literally blew my mind


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #19993824 -

Im not sure if I could handle "a couple" but if it was my only chance, I wouldnt hesitate


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #19993826 -

I love when you get powerful L....


Awwww.....      :trippinbawelz:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #19993829 -

i've already put dick pics up on the shroomery. i shalln't post again!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: Pretty Lights]
    #19993840 -

Pretty Lights said:
FruitOfLife said:
Its very sad  :sad: I keep buying RC's amd just throwing them away



Do you Tor? You should get on that shit man.

House Of Spirit :grin:



Ever since SR got busted I am too paranoid to even try that


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #19993845 -

FruitOfLife said:
Im not sure if I could handle "a couple" but if it was my only chance, I wouldnt hesitate



My method of madness is I think of how many I'm feeling usally more then 5 add an extra one for shits and giggles so like 5-8 normally sometimes more.  Take that strip place it down and just walk by it basically and in one quick motion dab it on my tounge and continue moving what happened happened and what's about to happen is strictly unknown


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #19993850 -

FruitOfLife said:
Pretty Lights said:
FruitOfLife said:
Its very sad  :sad: I keep buying RC's amd just throwing them away



Do you Tor? You should get on that shit man.

House Of Spirit :grin:



Ever since SR got busted I am too paranoid to even try that



I don't trust SR either, I use another site.
BTC exchange rate is usually a little lower but you don't have to worry about SR stealing your dough.


--------------------
Spit barbiturates to make you rub your tits and shit
Have your body moving, shaking hips and throwing fits

Edited by Pretty Lights (05/15/14 09:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've tallied up the votes from my naked pubbers thread [Re: memes]
    #19993851 -

memes said:
i've already put dick pics up on the shroomery. i shalln't post again!



Link?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sheekle Respect Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Canadian Jesus 13,039 294 03/17/18 02:18 PM
by watermelon mon
* Are you Stoners registered to vote?
( 1 2 all )
Ali 5,219 34 05/20/03 06:39 PM
by Anonymous
* What's the coolest animal you've caught with your bare hands?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OakTree 3,876 71 03/06/18 08:04 AM
by Amanita86
* Support our fellow pubber...... kindkesey 710 10 05/10/04 01:39 PM
by Papaver
* The i was so high thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 14,589 82 04/27/04 11:38 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,511 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* Inane Threads Senor_Doobie 2,304 18 05/31/11 04:28 PM
by Hajnal
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,225 topic views. 2 members, 47 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.