Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
whats your sign?
    #1977363 -

this fellow was born on feb 19, 1982...some charts say im aquarius and some say im pisces...so im not sure what that means...


--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: CleverName]
    #1977382 -

I'm a Cancer. Born July 17, 1982.

BTW: Feb 19th would make you a Pisces.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: silversoul7]
    #1977405 -

gemini. june 3 1985


--------------------
Here comes the sun, do n do do,
Here comes the sun, and I say,
It's alright...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: CleverName]
    #1977407 -

by the way...who believes in any aspect of this?


--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: CleverName]
    #1977492 -

You would be on the cusp, meaning you have traits of both pisces and aquarius.
I am aquarius.. Feb 15th, same year.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: CleverName]
    #1977494 -

feb 19th is pisces-aquarius cusp. you are both, but moreso pisces then the other..
i am pisces-aries, a good half mix of the two.


--------------------
:poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: Shroomism]
    #1977505 -

lets hear it for 82!! :grin:


--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: starseed]
    #1977510 -

October 7, 1984. I'm a libra.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #1977648 -

7 21 1984
sun sign > cancer (cancer/leo cusp)


--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: reflectedlight]
    #1978118 -

March 16, 1981 2:30 PM 30 Degrees North Latitude

Pisces run all yall lamerz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1978154 -

Cancer. 21st june 1985.


--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: manna_man]
    #1978162 -

Woah, I'm March 16 as well!

Pisces baby! ;]


--------------------
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: manna_man]
    #1978166 -

I am a cancer and I fit the stereotypical cancer traits to an eerie degree. Although I can't say I put much stock in the horoscope in the daily paper. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: adrug]
    #1978347 -

October 12th, 1984, which makes me a Librya, I guess... so what is that suspossed to mean? :grin:
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1978368 -

Damn... you guys make me feel kinda old.

Not really though. hehehe


--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1978374 -

fireworks_god said:
October 12th, 1984, which makes me a Librya, I guess... so what is that suspossed to mean? :grin:
Peace. 



NiamhNyx said:
October 7, 1984. I'm a libra. 



Big 2-0 comin up eh guys?
 


--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: manna_man]
    #1978451 -

manna_man said:
fireworks_god said:
October 12th, 1984, which makes me a Librya, I guess... so what is that suspossed to mean? :grin:
Peace. 



NiamhNyx said:
October 7, 1984. I'm a libra. 



Big 2-0 comin up eh guys?

Um.. the good ole' ninteenth birthday, actually. One more year left of being a teen, and then it is time to set out into that wide world of metal music... :grin:
Peace.
 




--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: phEight]
    #1978753 -

Quote:
Woah, I'm March 16 as well!

Pisces baby! ;]





Dude, one time I met this guy who was a boss of mine- he had our same birthday, but he was born in 71, exactly 10 years before me. Whats weird is that this dude was EXACTLY like me except he was 10 years older. It was like looking into the future...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: adrug]
    #1978778 -

adrug said:
I am a cancer and I fit the stereotypical cancer traits to an eerie degree. Although I can't say I put much stock in the horoscope in the daily paper. :smirk: 



Same here.. the aquarius traits fit me like a glove.. but the horoscope in the daily paper and other such media  :thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats your sign? [Re: Shroomism]
    #1978822 -

yup, my newspaper horoscope blows too.

you can go online and get one of those subscriptions were they get all your specific info, then they email you a custom one every day.

those are good, but I got tired of my mailbox filling up and having to sort through them to get to actual emails.

EDIT:
Actually I guess the best way to do it is to do your own horoscopes and just keep track of all that shit constantly. But its real tedious.

seems like there would be some kinda computer program to make all that a little easier

hmmmmmm...

DOUBLE EDIT:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=astrological+software

Whoa!!!

Edited by DoctorJ (10/04/03 11:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what is your sign?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
kaiowas 14,118 213 04/22/05 10:19 AM
by Icelander
* Guess Swami's Sign
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 5,431 43 03/06/02 11:04 PM
by saturnalone
* What's Your Sign? >:)
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,677 39 09/26/02 08:59 PM
by Adamist
* What's your Sign?
( 1 2 all )
Murex 1,533 23 10/11/04 02:44 PM
by Todcasil
* reading life's litte signs (and the importance of faith)
( 1 2 3 all )
Muppet 5,009 56 06/02/04 02:23 AM
by kaiowas
* Signs and Omens
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,567 27 12/30/03 11:52 AM
by fireworks_god
* Beginning signs of meditation progress Irradiated_Feces 1,254 7 10/16/03 09:15 AM
by Anonymous
* Signs in the Sky
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Swami 4,453 81 08/15/05 12:41 AM
by iambobby

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,661 topic views. 0 members, 56 guests and 38 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.