Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #19691361 -

holy shizz that's horrible..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: mrgungho]
    #19691402 -

I wonder if this happened in Colorado if they would try and make this about weed.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #19711640 -

One of the critically injured passed on today.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: Nifflerz]
    #19711654 -

.

Edited by spore baby (12/15/14 01:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: spore baby]
    #19711657 -

Death doesn't solve death.

I was at SXSW. Had some friends in the area where it happened. Luckily none of them were hurt.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #19711664 -

He should only do minimal jail time. An accident is an accident. Plus, when a person is intoxicated, they shouldn't be held fully responsible for their actions -- it's chemically impossible for them to be responsible. I don't know why this world feels the need to be so vengeful. Just because he accidentall killed/cropled other people doesn't mean he still shouldn't be able to live a full, free life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #19711669 -

I don't think there's anything that "solves death."
I'm not sure what you mean by that.
I don't see how a person with that much disregard for human life in general would have any qualm with having his taken as recompense for the lives he needlessly ended.  Seeing as how he shouldn't have an issue with that based on his actions, then why should we?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: abltsandwich]
    #19711685 -

Because as an authority it is imperative to set an example in taking the higher ground no matter the levels of emotional response.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #19711715 -

How about life in prison? Are you cool with that? Because that's what he's going to get.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: s240779]
    #19711719 -

Da2ra said:
He should only do minimal jail time. An accident is an accident. Plus, when a person is intoxicated, they shouldn't be held fully responsible for their actions -- it's chemically impossible for them to be responsible. I don't know why this world feels the need to be so vengeful. Just because he accidentall killed/cropled other people doesn't mean he still shouldn't be able to live a full, free life.



:awkwardconfusion:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19711735 -

Bassfreak said:
i think the cops are just as much as fault

road blocks are bullshit and this sorta thing is bound to happen when theres a road block and drunk drivers




I was thinking this exact thing.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: s240779]
    #19711746 -

Quote:
Da2ra said:...He should only do minimal jail time...


:trollhide:

Quote:
vinsue said: (in OTD,  03/15/14 04:12 PM)  OTD Link
For RealZ, Rashad? Have some one take yo dumbass FB page down, fool.:ashamed: Edit:  It's still up. I just checked.



1)  MySanAntonio.com reports that a Fort Hood soldier named Andrew Barmwell has reported the car involved in the crash as stolen.

2)  According to mySanAntonio.com, Owens was convicted of a DWI and leaving the scene of an accident in November 2011 in Fairbanks, Alaska. There was an active warrant out for his arrest at the time of the SXSW crash.

3)  ...  his brother, Lamar, said that he has six kids in total.



:waits: 4 :syringe: from :courtjudge:...:yesnod: . . . :peace:



This will not end well for this Killer...:dead: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: vinsue]
    #19711754 -

Yeah he's motherfucked. Capital murder charges, right? So isn't he eligible for the death penalty? And if he somehow skates past that -- he'll never see a free day for the rest of his natural life.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: Nifflerz]
    #19711783 -

As he shouldn't. Would he have done that if he not paniced because of dui checkpoi ts? Who knows I think they are bullshit though.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: Enjoywho]
    #19711799 -

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the vehicle was stolen as well.

This is Texas, dude is gonna get the death penalty...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: trampis]
    #19711805 -

Oh shit nigga was goin' hard that night than. He should 3 dead that's a total bummer :feelsbadman:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: Enjoywho]
    #19711815 -

He ended up taking 3 lives (and there's still more laid up in hospitals in critical BTW) because he panicked about getting busted with an open warrant, stolen car, and was drunk (allegedly) driving again. The checkpoint didn't kill those people. He did. If he didn't have a stolen car and wasn't plastered driving then he wouldn't have had shit to panic about.

Fuck him.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Edited by Nifflerz (03/18/14 05:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: Nifflerz]
    #19712972 -

Niffla said:
How about life in prison? Are you cool with that? Because that's what he's going to get.



Yeah, life in prison would be justified.
That's more of a curse than the death penalty; and it ends up costing the taxpayers less money (as surprising as that is).


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #19713011 -

Acaterpillar said:
Niffla said:
and it ends up costing the taxpayers less money (as surprising as that is).



Now just how the fuck do you figure that?  The cost that it would take to feed and house him alone.
If not I say we hang his ass.  Texas justice for sure.  Fuck this guy.
And no matter what anyone says; It was cruel and unusual for this guy to tear people away from this life.  Just run over in the streets. :nojustno:  This is exactly what the death penalty is for.  Vengeful?  That guy just arbitrarily decided he'd rather run people over than walk.  Fuck him.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Edited by TheGreenArrow (03/18/14 12:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk driver trying to evade cops kills 2 and critically injures 5 at SXSW [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #19713032 -



--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Running From the Cops
( 1 2 all )
Fungi_x 3,379 21 12/03/04 05:05 PM
by Pathos
* Am I the only one who freaks when cops are around?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 8,115 59 11/25/05 11:38 PM
by eric_the_red
* My cousin the Cop Dreamer987 2,959 15 12/15/03 02:20 PM
by haz
* Drunk as a skunk Cinopsilo 679 3 10/17/03 01:03 AM
by alienated
* 15!!!!!! Children Killed by US Gov. in horrible travesty Spiffy 2,307 6 12/07/03 11:16 PM
by Anonymous
* Your best drunk story....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,824 21 03/02/10 06:30 PM
by Humanwine
* What annoys you the most about other drivers?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,478 33 10/06/04 10:17 PM
by MushBus
* Shaken down by Rent-a-cops
( 1 2 all )
SpecialEd 2,851 21 10/07/03 10:35 AM
by Seuss

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,973 topic views. 5 members, 8 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.