Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Drug study for Schizophrenia drug. [Re: ADAMU]
    #19556829 -

I was going to sign up for a flu vaccine study, but I would have to lie to qualify. $3000 and all they do is try to give you influenza.

I did a year long caffeine study at NIH when I was a kid. No coke. No tea. No chocolate for year. I can't remember what it paid, but it was in the thousands.

Also, me and five friends all did a study where they put us in hotel for a weekend and gave us a dose of some drug, then they took blood every hour to get plasma level of the drug. One weekend, $600 CDN when the Canadian dollar wasn't worth as much as it is now. We watched movies and had sex. Lol not bad.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (02/12/14 11:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug study for Schizophrenia drug. [Re: koods]
    #19557357 -

koods said:
I was going to sign up for a flu vaccine study, but I would have to lie to qualify. $3000 and all they do is try to give you influenza.

I did a year long caffeine study at NIH when I was a kid. No coke. No tea. No chocolate for year. I can't remember what it paid, but it was in the thousands.

Also, me and five friends all did a study where they put us in hotel for a weekend and gave us a dose of some drug, then they took blood every hour to get plasma level of the drug. One weekend, $600 CDN when the Canadian dollar wasn't worth as much as it is now. We watched movies and had sex. Lol not bad.



That's whats up, did that drug in the hotel room get ya high?


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug study for Schizophrenia drug. [Re: Legend]
    #19557387 -

No, it made us feel pretty shitty, actually. We weren't allowed to leave the rooms, so we were limited to bedroom activities :crazy2:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug study for Schizophrenia drug. [Re: koods]
    #19567526 -

Got a call about the study today. Said I was disqualified because I have metal permanant retainers and they would mess with the MRI :sad: :hissyfit:


--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug study for Schizophrenia drug. [Re: Lizard Eyes]
    #19567545 -

Looks like the second drug supposedly cancels the effects of ketamine.

Better hope you get the placebo (how often do you say that going into a human drug experiment with ketamine?).


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug study for Schizophrenia drug. [Re: Lizard Eyes]
    #19568304 -

Lizard Eyes said:
Got a call about the study today. Said I was disqualified because I have metal permanant retainers and they would mess with the MRI :sad: :hissyfit:




sorry but your post is irrelevant:highfive:

I agree though I was hoping for the placebo.


--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fed up with drugs, possibly for good?
( 1 2 all )
ModestMouse 2,162 34 03/04/18 12:44 AM
by LightRay
* Post every drug you've EVER done
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Wysefool 9,030 60 09/26/08 10:22 AM
by CherryBom
* defensive drug use?
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 4,988 33 04/30/04 07:39 AM
by Ekstaza
* Prescription Mind Drugs rvd3201 679 4 09/07/04 10:23 PM
by Twirling
* I think i might be schizophrenic
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 5,449 31 07/23/10 11:32 AM
by conan
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,595 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,425 topic views. 6 members, 27 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.