Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Concern Yourselves With What You Want
    #1933289 - 09/19/03 05:22 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Aloha!

Well, I have a big point to try to get across here, and I don't know if I will effectively get it across, but I might as well attempt... :grin:

Concern yourself with what you want.

Ever watch a movie? I like watching movies because it gives someone the perspective of watching life's events unfolding without any actual attachment to any character or such (although some performance's can get tears flowing..)

When you watch a movie, you aren't exactly privelged to the thoughts of any of the characters going about their life and the situations they are presented with. However, you ARE privleged with a lot of knowledge that comes from not having an individual perspective, as you are not actually in the action and experiencing everything as if you are one of them..

It's funny, because when you have this sort of perspective, and you really get involved in the movie, you can really experience what is going on and yet you are still not there... Movies really give us a lot of experiences that we have never been faced with, don't they?

The difference between movies and our real life is that we are actually experiencing the situations from within the movie. We don't know what is going on that we have no knowledge of, like the meeting the bad guy is having, or whatever, or the intentions of the people leading us into a trap.. of course, their are exceptions, basically how well our senses are tuned and how well we analyze and perceive and understand..

The difference between us actually involved in the movie and someone watching the movie is a difference in PERSPECTIVE.

Is it possible to develop a perspective that is not attached to our most individualized perspective? Yes, and the less attached it actually is to what is going on around us, our individual thoughts and so forth, the more all-encompassing it is...

Anyways, of course this perspective, except on the most extreme mushroom trips and very zoned out meditation, is usually at least somewhat intertwined with our own perspective, if we even have this more universal perspective at all..

At any rate, what I am getting at is that most people watching movies usually tune into what makes up a character and so forth (the catch is, of course, on how tuned in our senses our, are ability to analyze and to tune into the experiences being offered... see how this works?)

The true view of who we are comes from outside of us. Obviously, whoever or whatever is doing the viewing is "obscured" by their own experiences, thier own senses and their perceptions.. but that isn't the point I am getting at, just merely showing how complicated and subjective everything is, as nothing is actually simple until you race through all of this fucking knowledge and experience until you have gotten so far that the simple terms have so much more meaning to you because of all the knowledge and experience that is connected to this simple meaning.. ahem!

To continue, the less clouded your new, more universal perspective is, the more you can really tune into who and what you are.

And, when you have this perspective, you see how pointless everything really is, and therefore, how much meaning can potentially exist..

Some people are on a constant path of finding what does not exist, others are on an eternal path of seeking knowledge, to reach a higher understanding. Some people chase some object that will bring them happiness, some people find that tuning into the smaller things will bring them happiness. Some people find that fufilling their wants and whims will bring the ultimate satisfaction, some people find that continously forgetting theirselves and serving others will bring the ultimate satisfaction, while still others find that if they surrender their life to some idea of something bigger than them, that will bring them the ultimate satisfaction. Some people find that fighting the good fight will bring them the eternal reward, some people find that fighting their good fight will bring them the eternal reward (even though the others fighting the good fight find that their good fight is actually the evil and wrong fight).

Some people realize that they are alive and breathing, first and foremost. They realize that we are drifting in an infinite system that no one or anything could ever comprehend. They realize that the system would not exist without them, and that they would not exist without the system. They develop an understanding of paradox and how everything can exist and nothing can exist, how everything has meaning and everything has no meaning, how they play a small part of an infinte system that does not include their individual viewpoint in any way on the all-encompassing level, and how their individual viewpoint is the all-encompassing level in an infinite system that has no individual viewpoint in it that is considered in this all-encompassing level..

I know that I am alive and breathing. That is the only thing that I "know". Whether it is just a dream in someone else's head, or what the fuck ever... I do not know.

All I know is that I am here. The only thing that is agansit us is time. Concern yourselves with what you want.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Concern Yourselves With What You Want [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1933318 - 09/19/03 05:33 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Thats the question to the meaning of life! What do you WAnt?! Just what and the hell do you want out of life!? Its your game, play it on your own terms! Great post bro!

--------------------
What?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Concern Yourselves With What You Want [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1933341 - 09/19/03 05:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zero7a1 said:
Thats the question to the meaning of life! What do you WAnt?! Just what and the hell do you want out of life!? Its your game, play it on your own terms! Great post bro! 

Well, it was just me and my mind, and I was really dwelling on the thoughts.. I really started feeling something else, and I have been forcing myself to relax, I don't want to go anywhere too soon... fuck.

Thanks, though, man. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
    #1933356 - 09/19/03 05:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I guess all I want is a life without attachment and the want for materialistic things which is dam hard. Then there is trying to work the univers out like its some type of multi-dimensional giant puzzle.

But there is a diffrence of wanting something and needing something, like I need my computer to keep upto date with ideas, theorys and the ability to communicate with others. But wanting something like a sports car or designer stuff is pointless and futile. How many times do you think you want something and when you do have it it brings only say a week of happyness before you throw it away and go looking for something else. An example of this is fashion.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Concern Yourselves With What You Want [Re: EvilGir]
    #1935030 - 09/20/03 08:08 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

jezu said:
But wanting something like a sports car or designer stuff is pointless and futile. 

Hehe, concern yourself with what you want! :grin:

It really doesn't matter, anyways..
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineClover
phenomenal woman
Loc: Beyond the Veil
    #1946379 - 09/23/03 10:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

As always, a beautiful post by the one and only fireworks god.
Blessings to you, my friend.

--------------------
"Those sweet excesses I do adore."

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Concern Yourselves With What You Want [Re: Clover]
    #1946977 - 09/24/03 04:28 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Clover said:
As always, a beautiful post by the one and only fireworks god.
Blessings to you, my friend. 

Well, I did create a double awhile back, but he got me into some trouble and everything (killed a few people and burnt down a hospital), and then he signed up for the Peace Corps, so he could get a free ride to Africa. He then deserted them, and I got a call the other day from him, saying how he is setting up a drug cartel in Sudan or something, and that he had gotten shot in the arm during a raid by the big cartel in the area, but he is healed...

He has like two thousand men, and he said that they have started smuggling into Florida, so be ready for Bjorklund brand marijuana and opium... Apparently, he is smugging under the endorsment of the U.S. government, as they are getting half the profit.. .5% of all fines for drug offenses get kicked back to his cartel, too.

Thanks, though, for the blessings! :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1947359 - 09/24/03 09:28 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hey, I wanted 50 kilos, not 75! tell your double he needs to get his shit straight, or one day someone might set it... straight for him! With that settled, how is the global ascension process coming along? How are people doing on your end of the spectrum?

--------------------
What?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1947406 - 09/24/03 09:50 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zero7a1 said:
Hey, I wanted 50 kilos, not 75! tell your double he needs to get his shit straight, or one day someone might set it... straight for him! With that settled, how is the global ascension process coming along? How are people doing on your end of the spectrum?

I called him up, and he said to take 75 kilos or leave it, bitch (his words, not mine, well, technically mine, since he is me and all, but I don't take accountability, although the courts unfortuantely do, but fuck them, he's about ready to blow some of them up anyways), as he doesn't have time to sell anything less than that..

He also said that he doesn't take your threat seriously, but if he needs to, he can always hire one of those Palestinian suicide bombers to fly a small aircraft into your plane... he informed me that they don't actually do it for God or anything like that, either. He said that they have a program where if they promise to do a suicide bombing (if not, they die anyways) they get to spend a week with access to all the drugs, women, and all the luxuries and etc. that they can handle... so, if you are considering suicide, he suggests trying that.

He also said that he is living it up in Sudan, he had actually just smoked some really good indica with Osama Bin Ladin himself, who is alive and well. Osama told him that the U.S. government paid him millions of dollars to instigate the 9/11 attacks (so that Bush could get loop holes in the law in the name of "national security", so he could be one step closer to a controlled government) and also his continued freedom and exile in Sudan...

The global ascension process? I must say that I know nothing on the subject...
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Concern Yourselves With What You Want [Re: EvilGir]
    #1950572 - 09/25/03 08:05 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

jezu said:
How many times do you think you want something and when you do have it it brings only say a week of happyness before you throw it away and go looking for something else. An example of this is fashion.

Hold your horses.

Sometimes fashion is not meaningless and not materialistic.

If i see two girls bending over the counter and one is wearing a nicely fitting Versace hot pants and the other loose grandmas shorts, what is more pleasing? do you see what i mean? It brings color in your life. Fashion is not just materialistic utopia, fashion can be beautiful.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Concern Yourselves With What You Want [Re: cleaner]
    #1950596 - 09/25/03 08:22 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

> Sometimes fashion is not meaningless and not materialistic.

Ahh, vanity... my favorite sin.  :smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Concern Yourselves With What You Want [Re: Seuss]
    #1951142 - 09/25/03 01:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I believe that we all have a choice to dress as we want.. some people might be into fashion because they are pursuing some addiction of being cool or "in", some people are into fashion (especially the ones making the clothes) because it is a form of artistic expression.

Some people dress nice because they like the clothes. Some people dress nice because they like the name or because others "like" the name.

And, hell, after all: We have free will.

Ahem: "Concern yourselves with what you want". :grin:

There is no model that one can live their life after. I mean, people can assume some model and live accordingly, it is all up to us. But there isn't one right way to live your life, only the way you choose to live it.

When one is in a clear state of mind, it is really apparent how much free will we have and that we can use it towards whatever end.. I can't begin to describe it, but some people deal with thoughts that put them into some corner, make them believe that they are something that they really aren't...

Fuck. Our thoughts become us. Every single one. Whatever we concern ourselves with ends up making us who we are. If you want to constantly act to fit some scewed idea of what others think of you, go ahead. If you want to look at life as something that is a constant battle, and that the tides are agansit you, then go ahead.

If you want to realize that we have a blank canvas that we can use to make us into whoever we wish to be, than you have my encouragement. People become too addicted to what happened in the past, to some idea that they hold of themselves that they don't necessarily like, to thoughts that seperate them from our experiences by constantly making them feel like there security is being threatened, people become too attached to sensations that they experience (sex, drugs, food, being around certain people..), people become too attached and focus on power, and it all really clouds our mind and makes life a fucking run through a maze that we can't possibly win.

Stop focusing on the puzzle you are in and look at the walls in your head that are creating this twisting, impossible path. You will see that these walls are only lines that we ourselves drew in, lines that we don't even pay attention to and treat as solid, concrete walls that obstruct our view of the sunny, peaceful, serene, open meadow with a blue sky overhead that we are in.

Ahh... free will.... :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Anonymous

#1951168 - 09/25/03 01:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

So much writing and such little said, take a few days off from here so I dont have to read your pointless threads anymore

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Concern Yourselves With What You Want [Re: ]
    #1951217 - 09/25/03 01:35 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

> We have free will.

Prove it, don't die, ever.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Concern Yourselves With What You Want [Re: ]
    #1951305 - 09/25/03 02:12 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

buttcastleking said:
So much writing and such little said, take a few days off from here so I dont have to read your pointless threads anymore 

I'm terribly sorry that you didn't get my point. However, I think I will continue to post to my heart's desire. Consider it me utilizing my free will.  :grin:

Quote:

Seuss said:
Prove it, don't die, ever.

Hhm.. how will not dying ever prove anything about free will?

Free will isn't some magical power that grants you every wish. No genie here.

"Hi, welcome to Heavenly Ice Cream Shop. My name is Frank, I will be your server for today. We have available for your tastes today three flavours specially chosen by our manager. Would you like to sample either vanilla, chocalate, or strawberry?"

"Well, I have free will, so I do believe I will have to choose.... Golden Tropical Sherbert."

"Sir, while I acknowledge that you have free will. But we only serve three flavours. You will have to use your free will to decide what to do with your available surroundings. You can either pick vanilla, chocalate, or strawberry, and of course, you are also faced with an infinite amount of other options, a few as examples: beat the hell out of me, go to a different stand that has something that more suits your tastes, and suicide. Now, do you wish to use your free will to buy one of the available flavours of ice cream?"

Well, I am now laughing my ass off, but yeah. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1951315 - 09/25/03 02:15 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I mean, if I had the ability to not die for all eternity, I would exercise my free will and prove it, but I am afraid that would only prove my ability, not that free will exists. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals