Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Salvia Journal: Sallys first visit
    #1928828 - 09/18/03 11:56 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Ive just had my first experience with Salvia;

Upon setting preperation, a quick tidy up, laying down a comfortable seat, lowering of the lights and putting on of ambience and lighting of a candle, I placed approximetely 3/8th's of a gram of nonstandardized 5x incense into the bowl of my small marijuana water bong. A quick mental check, and i got into place. Upon Immediate ignition the bowl smells like tea being burnt and tastes similar. The bowl is inhaled and held for 20-30+ seconds, before being put down. A psychological knock come's, a noticable difference to mindset but nothing pinpointable, or notable. At 1 minute a noticable *pull* (perhaps the mythical salvia gravity?) is drawing what feels like my weight to the right side of the room, As i laydown this feeling is more pronounced. OEV's and CEV's are not evident and a strange body flow is making itself known. A few minutes after inhalation a noticable euphoria has built, but not exciting...just calm, relaxed feeling of goodness. A few more minutes and wave's of desire and sickness/nausea/headache/uncomfortableness are switching at regular intervals.
Conclusion: More than i had expected from my pinch of 5x, less exciting than many reports. I look forward to experiencing outside. This plant most definately has potential, combinations will be interesting.
Also in my possession is 10x and 4.5mg of pure salvinorin A.

I will be updating this thread as i session with the 10x aswell as the salvinorin A. Input, questions, comments, and discussion are welcome.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Salvia Journal: Sallys first visit [Re: PDU]
    #1928837 - 09/18/03 11:59 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like you didnt quite break through. Im interested in hearing about that pure salvinorin A, isnt it active at like 200-500 micrograms?? maybe you should put some in your mouth and try that method.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Journal: Sallys first visit [Re: Infrared]
    #1928853 - 09/18/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well i have 3 capsules of 1.5ug Salvinorin A put onto 30mg of leaf...So i was thinking, each capsule would be 2 750ug dosages.

i imagine 750ug's will be more than enough to blast me through to a breakthrough.

Im considering tonite, but im not sure about getting a sitter...

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Loc: between places
    #1929017 - 09/18/03 01:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

absolutely, you need a sitter for the first with pure salv a - it's a MUST :mad: :smile: 

--------------------
comario

"crusaders against emotional poverty"

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Journal: Sallys first visit [Re: comario2]
    #1929082 - 09/18/03 01:22 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Perhaps i should save the first session for around a campfire this weekend..

Back to my first experience - I cant believe how long the effects were noticable. It was not a breakthrough experience, but it had very interesting aspects to it, not intense, or even overly rewarding, but interesting. Absolutely lethargic, themes of empathy and compassion comming in wave's, very subtle transitions but dramatic change once transition complete...comming at regular intervals. Definately like nothing ive felt before. It felt like an orb of light transmitting different spectrums (which i could feel) inside the centre of my head.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Anonymous

#1929146 - 09/18/03 01:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Save some pure crystal for the next time you shroom, and say bye-bye to reality as you know it.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Journal: Sallys first visit [Re: Adden]
    #1929805 - 09/18/03 04:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Oh yes, one of those capsules has my name written all over it...probably for my 7g or 14g upcomming mushroom trips...I was thinking possibly about using it on halloween with some 5 meo AMT.

(thanks for moving the post mods, dont know what i was thinking putting in OTD)

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #1929828 - 09/18/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, a mushroom, 5-MeO-AMT and salvia trip!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anonymous

#1929837 - 09/18/03 04:47 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I just tried salvia for the first time also. I took 3 bong hits of some 15x I ordered. the effects were very similar to what PDU has said. For 30 seconds or so I was feeling like I was gonna black out (the same way as on nitrous) and I started hearing voices in my head talking about random shit. Salvia isn't something I'd like to smoke again, but that's too bad. I guess it's just not for me. Effects only lasted about 10 minutes.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Journal: Sallys first visit [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1929854 - 09/18/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

theshiftingwalls said:
Wow, a mushroom, 5-MeO-AMT and salvia trip!! :eek: :eek: :eek: 

Well, mr HBWR, along with my salvia samplers came 50 HBWR seed's.

A syrian rue, and HBWR brew is being conceived, and of course...some 10x will be used to amplify. I like combinations, thats how you really get original one of a kind experiences. Did you try out hbwr and Rue as you said you were going to?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #1931875 - 09/19/03 08:50 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Journal: Sallys first visit [Re: Diploid]
    #1932337 - 09/19/03 12:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like a great firsttime experience Diploid.

Now, a question...Ive had a horrible headache since yesterday, I smoke the salvia around noon, and around 7 i got a horrible horrible horrible throbing in my head, until 10ish it intensified, and really was unbearable. I knocked myself out with pot and dramamine at that time...and this morning it was still pounding...starting to dissipate now. I never ever get headaches, and the only thing i could really attribute it to is the Salvia. Possibility or coincidence?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1932380 - 09/19/03 12:39 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

From reading your other posts I know that you are into extreme psychedelic experiences. I wouldn't advise this, and wouldn't dare it myself, but if you want extreme, I suggest you vaporize 2mg of your pure crystal.
Maybe you'll get as far as Daniel Siebert did in "The Breakthrough"
http://www.sagewisdom.org/salvexpe.html (You've probably read this)

You would be crazy to do this without a sitter. On high doses people sometimes start to wander around without noticing it. You probably won't mind the sitter, because you will be gone too far.

Good luck with your ventures into Salviaspace. It's an amazing thing, I might use some myself tonight.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: Salvia Journal: Sallys first visit [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1932972 - 09/19/03 03:26 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, read the 1st time salvia trip I just posted. Completely different reality and that was with alot less than 3/8ths of a gram of 5x.

I guess I just didn't have to build up to breakthrough for some reason.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #1936220 - 09/20/03 06:50 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ive had a horrible headache since yesterday,

Wow, I don't know. I didn't have any trouble at all. The salvia wore off completely within a half-hour. No headache. Any chance there was something mixed in with your salvia that might have caused it? It's interesting that it took seven hours for the headache to develop. Maybe it was an unrelated coincidence?

-Diploid

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Journal: Sallys first visit [Re: Diploid]
    #1936228 - 09/20/03 06:56 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

No possibility it was mixxed with anything...i also felt effects for much longer than a half hour...very mild, but they were altering me.

It could be unrelated coincidence...we'll see i guess.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#1936732 - 09/20/03 11:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

after my first time breaking through, half an hour later, i thought I was completely down, but when we went down to the beach I realized that i wasn't at all, the after-images were going crazy. Also, this was probably just my brain's own reaction, but after surviing such a crazy journey, I was euphoric just being able to understand physics again. It was like "ahhhhh back in normal 3d land again, I'm so happy."

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder