Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
missed a midterm
    #19200326 -

Been having a lot of trouble getting a good sleep lately due to stress and money issues etc.. And I missed a midterm earlier this week because I had only gotten 4 hours sleep and was late anyways. So I got a doctors note and they gave me a script for ativan to help get some sleep. So I took 2 for good measure and went to sleep at 10 so I could wakeup for 6am and make it to another midterm at 8:30..

I got an awesome sleep btw but I've never had this happen so bad before but I somehow slept through hours of backup alarms and even my friend calling me and trying to wake me up.. by the time i woke up the midterm had just started and im basically screwed.. Not sure what to do now, should i go back to the doc and explain and ask for another note?? Or is this just life laughing at me? Lol.. I'm basically screwed if I don't find a way to redo this midterm.. Silly way to fail a course.


--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missed a midterm [Re: A Day InThe Life]
    #19200336 -

I was 5 minutes late to an exam monday and I'm not allowed to retake it so I failed 1 week before the semester was over. :hugitout:


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missed a midterm [Re: A Day InThe Life] * 1
    #19200347 -

Definitely get another doctors note.  Your teacher and doctor would understand the situation.  The medication is supposed to put you to sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missed a midterm [Re: Ram Dass]
    #19200433 -

I would immediately e-mail your doctor and then visit him during his office hours. If you have been a decent student he may let you take the exam at another time. Usually universities have one day designated for make up exams and such.

Either way I would recommend keeping chill and finishing strong in your other classes. One failed class is easy to repair in the span of a lifetime. As long as you are learning the material you will still benefit from the semester.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missed a midterm [Re: A Day InThe Life]
    #19200559 -

OP, it's not the end of the world. Talk to your doctor and your instructor (maybe your academic adviser too?) I'm sure you'll be fine.

No need to worry over spilled milk. Happy thanksgiving. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missed a midterm [Re: dontknow]
    #19200746 -

dontknow said:
I was 5 minutes late to an exam monday and I'm not allowed to retake it so I failed 1 week before the semester was over. :hugitout:



such bullshit. i dont get things like that. they should just let you take the fucking exam and trust that you were running late, and not cheating in some way.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missed a midterm [Re: The Vapor]
    #19200956 -

"80 percent of success is showing up"

-Woody Allen

sorry you missed your exam, OP.

those benzos can really knock you out


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is this a joke? cheat sheet on midterm
( 1 2 all )
Tangerines 2,995 32 11/15/07 01:55 PM
by forbiddendonut
* 4 midterms this week DieCommie 1,118 15 03/08/06 02:56 PM
by trumancoyote
* Midterms anyone?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Tangerines 5,266 93 02/13/08 10:23 PM
by Tangerines
* Miss Universe 2006
( 1 2 all )
d33p 3,148 35 07/22/06 05:57 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Are you missing any body parts?
( 1 2 3 all )
fliped 3,506 55 09/13/07 07:05 PM
by vandago
* Asteroid to narrowly miss Earth
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 4,663 28 07/07/06 05:16 AM
by Asante
* My pet cat's been missing a couple weeks now. Maverick 3,215 18 01/20/07 04:01 PM
by Maverick
* I miss Dreamer CaRnAgECaNdYS 1,031 9 01/15/05 11:53 PM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
560 topic views. 4 members, 50 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.