Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: If I had an overdose would it show up if I applied to be a pharmacist technician? [Re: Enlil]
    #18997358 -

Enlil said:
mpd said:
How do you know your avatar (and not say, your degenerate, drug-addled personality) that annoyed people.  Personally, I am annoyed that you may not have a grip on what annoys people.  :lol:



I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I had several people PM me to tell me how much they hated my avatar.  One even made a death threat.



Your current one? Good ole raspie?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I had an overdose would it show up if I applied to be a pharmacist technician? [Re: unknown1123]
    #18997374 -

No, the old one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I had an overdose would it show up if I applied to be a pharmacist technician? [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18997388 -

Don't remember what it was.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I had an overdose would it show up if I applied to be a pharmacist technician? [Re: unknown1123]
    #18997397 -

An old lady wearing a hat. She may have been from a tv show or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I had an overdose would it show up if I applied to be a pharmacist technician? [Re: psi]
    #18997414 -

I thought she was his gf or wife or something.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I had an overdose would it show up if I applied to be a pharmacist technician? [Re: psi]
    #18997434 -

Hmm. Kind of remember that.

Back on topic, OP I'd say you're fucked. Pharm industry and junkies don't mix. It's like smoking DMT and huffing jenkem, you don't want to come down from the jenkem so why smoke the DMT? Ya know?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I had an overdose would it show up if I applied to be a pharmacist technician? [Re: Enlil]
    #18997446 -

Enlil said:
mpd said:
How do you know your avatar (and not say, your degenerate, drug-addled personality) that annoyed people.  Personally, I am annoyed that you may not have a grip on what annoys people.  :lol:



I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I had several people PM me to tell me how much they hated my avatar.  One even made a death threat.



IMO you should change it back, I really liked how it annoyed people.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I had an overdose would it show up if I applied to be a pharmacist technician? [Re: Enlil]
    #18997804 -

Enlil said:
Then why would you ask in the Pub?



that made me lol :rofl:

Srsly the pub is a precipitate of social scum at the depths of mental misery.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I had an overdose would it show up if I applied to be a pharmacist technician? [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #18998196 -

.

Edited by spore baby (12/20/14 05:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I had an overdose would it show up if I applied to be a pharmacist technician? [Re: unknown1123]
    #18998596 -



--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pharmacists refusing to give birth control to women due to morals
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 6,275 41 11/27/04 06:56 PM
by d33p
* Any pharmacists (or people in the field) here? addsub 1,212 14 08/22/08 06:43 AM
by badchad
* Have a question for you pharmacists out there (about drug testing) fear.loathingSF 2,654 7 11/04/09 07:32 PM
by badchad
* Starting a Career as a Pharmacist? rupertbeaner 1,760 14 05/06/10 07:11 PM
by openmind
* Pharmacy Technicians - Any Here? Angel_Above 314 4 04/25/10 06:31 PM
by Angel_Above
* Becoming a pharmacist
( 1 2 all )
Herbologist 3,038 35 10/05/10 05:26 PM
by vash0523
* What kind of money do pharmacists make and How much college?
( 1 2 all )
Live406 4,593 30 04/16/04 07:28 PM
by Phencyclidine
* Becoming a pharmacist *DELETED* Coffee 322 7 08/04/09 02:23 PM
by Gumby

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,461 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.