Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: Any martial artists here? [Re: Masked]
    #18753919 -

Masked said:
haha yeah, I've experienced a bad ass beating before




I havent, I dont like to fight, I dont want to spar, I dont like violence, I
do know that when the option to live in peace is taken from me I can be a
very sadistic little SOB.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any martial artists here? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #18753986 -

Well, if anyone's interested, I met up with the guy who was supposedly gonna jump me tonight... all a misunderstanding (or he pussed out real quick). Either way, less action than I was expecting for the night.


And to you guys who have had a first fight or are working on getting one, please keep in touch with me as I'm on the same level. Too bad my state doesn't have quite the love for Muay Thai as others.


--------------------
Hunting Psillies?
Want a sig or avatar made? Message me. [Prints in exchange would be nice, but not required]

Disclaimer: I in no way engage in violent acts against mushrooms, nor do I support or advocate such behavior. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any martial artists here? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #18753994 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I havent, I dont like to fight, I dont want to spar, I dont like violence



That's why I don't mind being ugly :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any martial artists here? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18758113 -



Grandmaster of Limalama Tino Tuiolosega

taught George Lugo


^whose students I studied with. 

Does anyone else have videos of their teachers?

I feel more comfortable with Samoan Limalama trapping hands than that of Wing Chun atm.



^Rudy Tuiolosega seminar clarifies some of the basics.
More limalama at /watch?v=SLvsvyiprW4

I feel most comfortable with JKD counter-attack highlighted in the following Tackett seminar section, but think more trapping skills are important to build as shown in the final section.



--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)


All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (08/26/13 10:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any martial artists?
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 6,944 59 03/23/08 03:32 AM
by Acaterpillar
* any martial artists out there floydguitar 1,204 9 11/19/04 07:01 AM
by Silven
* Martial Arts Acaterpillar 1,295 11 10/06/07 12:53 PM
by gandalf579
* anyone with training in martial arts?
( 1 2 3 all )
Cannabischarlie 2,912 43 10/30/09 02:39 PM
by CubieMcCuberton
* are you experienced with martial/self defense arts?
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 2,824 48 11/17/09 10:43 AM
by Adden
* What's the best type of martial arts?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,138 36 12/31/04 12:23 PM
by Shroomism
* Wise words from a martial arts master *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Lion 3,974 22 10/11/07 07:59 AM
by DimensionX
* Adrenaline Junky
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 2,103 20 12/02/08 05:03 AM
by punkhardcore92

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,564 topic views. 8 members, 21 guests and 271 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.