Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: quarkyquasar]
    #1777316 -

how was the pussy in the carnival?

were you fucking some dimes or like the bearded lizard lady?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1777366 -

Ha! You thinking of the circus.
Man, you can't believe how many horny hot 18 year olds there are stuck in bumblefuck america. Just waiting for someone new and exciting. All alone in their small little towns. Afraid to sleep around for fear of being considered a slut/whore. Then Bam you come around and give it to em.
And it only lasts for a couple days.... even better!
Trust me. You would have to have a dick the size of a flea to not get laid in the carnival.


--------------------

How does a nice dose of democracy up your ass sound?
Oh, and please enjoy your new freedom if you happen to survive
....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1777401 -

Man I think you should just save up some money (yes it takes time) and attempt to move away

these people you're talking about who mess with you..... are these people who used to be your "friends?" when you were into that shit?


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Strumpling]
    #1778708 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: quarkyquasar]
    #1778723 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1784915 -

i still get minor withdrawels once and awhile cuz of oxycodone i loved that stuff mmmm yumm i love it god i want sum omg omg i want sum shit i cant get ne oh well :crazy2: :crazy2: :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: kloK]
    #1785790 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1790336 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1796200 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1848710 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1849175 -

good to here you are doing good, if you feel like chilling by my place for a vacation that will great.  you are a fun person to be with. My roommate and I are skilled in the art of revenge too. :smile:



take care and pm me if you want to come down. I don't mind it at all. :smile: we can have a shroomery gathering at my place. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1849708 -

God damn man, the stories.
You are an amazing individual, I hate to hear about you doing this garbage drug. Im glad you are off of them now.
You are my friend now and I gots to protect my friends. You know where I am if you need to talk.


Shine on.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Effed]
    #1849740 -

I agree,

I consider you my friend too dlag.


come down, I will even split the ticket to come down. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1850535 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1851814 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1860609 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1863975 -

Damn dlag that sounds like a nice car.. stay off the opiates pay no attention to my sig and if ya need to talk/chill you know where im at :bong:


--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1866393 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1869493 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1871289 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my friend gave me these creatine pillz
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 1,564 20 12/14/08 04:03 PM
by Cannashroom
* weee they gave me drugs Mickalopagus 799 2 05/22/07 12:02 AM
by Mickalopagus
* I gave my girlfriend a link to my shroomery profile ZippoZM 934 16 02/21/08 05:56 PM
by MOTH
* Gave up ciggies a several days ago Madweed420shroom 911 5 01/30/05 08:12 PM
by dblaney
* Grumble grumble poke smot! 566 6 04/06/05 08:30 AM
by UncleMike
* pet rats flatline 1,051 6 11/03/03 10:50 AM
by Cheebatoke
* Something is wrong with me
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,507 28 08/14/06 11:36 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Burned Out
( 1 2 all )
leery11 3,783 25 05/29/07 06:35 PM
by Lion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
16,571 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 19 queries.