Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1957143 - 09/27/03 12:28 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

STOP INTERACTING WITH THIS FUCKING GIRL DUDE!!!

She's helping you kill yourself.

When she calls, tell her you don't want to see her at all anymore because she continually hurts you [the truth, right?], and hang up on her. If she calls back again, tell her you weren't kidding and hang up again. If she shows up at your house, tell her she's not allowed inside because she is causing you too many internal problems. If she pushes her way in, push her out and tell her you weren't kidding and you don't want to see her anymore.

Its not hard to get a girl out of your life. You just have to realize that you don't want her around anymore, BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER BUT SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU. You can't make her love you so there's no reason to hang out with her anymore other than self-torture, which you're doing enough of without this girl.

And regarding the drugs: You may be avoiding some drugs but you're simply replacing them with others.... Its like a herion addict smoking crack one night and saying "ahh yes look at me I didn't do herion tonight!!"

This thread is getting repetitive - you know what you have to do.. THERE IS NO MORE THINKING TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS; further contemplation will simply delay your recovery longer - just DO what you need to do, and stop thinking that you can't go on without these drugs. Remember when you were a kid and didn't think about drugs all day?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Strumpling]
    #1958155 - 09/27/03 07:54 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

n/a

OfflineEb0la
Stranger
Male
Loc: Midwest
    #1958627 - 09/27/03 11:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hey fuckhead, i know you told me to quit oxy, but I picked up an 80 after i left your house.

Anonymous #1

Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Eb0la]
    #1958871 - 09/28/03 02:02 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

n/a

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #1958876 - 09/28/03 02:05 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Wtf happen to this thread? god damnit dlag.. strumpling just told you flat out and a few hours later you did the same thing with changing it to molly and now some fuck on here sayin he picked up more.. im sorry dlag i dont think your tryin.. if you want to quit you would.. look at my thread.. we have 3 ppl 2 of which hasnt touch cigs beer weed NOTHING.. and other guy cutting way down in 5 days.. this thread is months old and has some very wise ppl in it(chinacat72) all telling you what to do and its not gettin throu man.. i say rehab is your option.. you need to seek higher power if you want to truly quit..

ps.. words from snoop dog.. "Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks"

weve all loved a woman at one time most of us had to let that one go and deal with it.

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1958993 - 09/28/03 03:07 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Read what you said right here several times and then close your eyes and repeat it several times.

"didn't plan on rolling but the oppurtunity was there so I grabbed it just to help me through this a bit, but at least it's better than grabbing addictive drugs like oxy."

Tell me if it really sounds right...

when the opportunity is there and you grab it just to help you through this a bit, you are addicted.

It doesn't matter which drugs you are doing right now - you're using them all for the same [and in my opinion, WRONG] thing: to help you get through hard times - this isn't what drugs are for, man.. They will make things harder for you if you're trying to use them to help you out of a hole.. ANY drugs will do this. Even if those other ones don't feel addictive, I can see that you are addicted to not being sober, which in my opinion is worse than being addicted to a specific drug.

I do not support any type of altered state in your situation.. Your brain is going to get even more pissed off at you the further you go down this path.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Anonymous #1

#1959672 - 09/28/03 12:46 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

n/a

Anonymous #1

#1959676 - 09/28/03 12:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

n/a

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1959720 - 09/28/03 01:17 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ok then. Good luck.

I'm done here.

--------------------

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1959956 - 09/28/03 03:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Dude, I see your problem as a result of oversupply, overconsumption. You need some fucking humility dude. Here you are complaining about how this or that bitch hurt you, all the while overlooking the fact that you seem to have no problem getting pussy when you're not acting like one. Ever thought about the fact that some dudes can't score chicks? You should be overjoyed by the fact that you can. Ever thought about all the things you take for granted? Your health being the NUMERO UNO. You could have been born a cripple, or you could be crippled tomorrow. You could be ugly then no girl would fuck you. Or you could be deformed or something. The point is you lack gratitude dude.
I think your dad made a lousy move buying you a 2003 mazda. Maybe he should have bought you am old buick or something . I'm not judging you based on economic factors here, it's not right of me to, but i just think you are saturated in worldliness to where it is clouding your judgement. I really don't think the girl-drugs connection is legit. I think it's a copout for something else man. It seems like you have just lost all gratitude for life.

So what's it gonna be for you? Life or death motherfucker? Only bothering to comment cause you seem like a cool dude with potential. I think you need to learn to discipline yourself. Also, what's your diet like? I went through a long self-destructive phase where i did lasting damage to my body and i see today how a piss poor diet was actually the biggest factor, more so than drugs or anything else. Make sure you support yourself with a good diet buddy and quit kidding yourself with the whole drug shell game. Seek the honest root of your addictive personality.

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #1960898 - 09/28/03 08:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
ok then. Good luck.

I'm done here.

Me too .. Good luck bro!

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Anonymous #1

Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Viveka]
    #1969435 - 10/01/03 12:41 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

n/a

OfflineTwista
Fire it up
Male

Loc: Central Florida
    #1969483 - 10/01/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

pull through man... i stopped going to class and that just gave me more of a reason not to go and i eventually quit going cuz there was no hope. I had no hope for me, basically, "i just gave in"

wish i never woulda done that. oh well tho right? Live in today. if you wake up and think to yourself, "self, im going to do these things to ensure i do well in class, you'll be much more ahead of the game than many others. Going with the flow is tricy esp when you use cuz ones behavior is unpredictable and bare once they've reached their buzz. All will be well dlag but u cant go on w/o being sober once and a while no matter how painful it is. Your body wont take it forever my friend, be safe dont hesitate to drop me a pm. later bro

-t-

OfflineTwista
Fire it up
Male

Loc: Central Florida
    #1969486 - 10/01/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

just noticed u hit 1000 dlag, woo hoo!  :thumbup: :grin:

Anonymous #1

Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Twista]
    #1969513 - 10/01/03 01:04 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

n/a

OfflineEb0la
Stranger
Male
    #1971980 - 10/02/03 05:48 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"and now some fuck on here sayin he picked up more.."

Thats right fuckers Im cutting up a 80 right now... Dlag quit being a pussy about this opiate thing. If you really want to quit the Oxy's I could get you going on some H instead... Let me know when your ready to party.

Anonymous #1

#1972285 - 10/02/03 09:25 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

n/a

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1972561 - 10/02/03 11:11 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

you're being very cruel dude..... he's trying to escape the game - You should respect that and leave him be, or maybe BE A MAN and quit along with him.

--------------------

Edited by Strumpling (10/02/03 11:12 AM)

Anonymous #1

#1973166 - 10/02/03 02:46 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

n/a

OfflineEb0la
Stranger
Male
    #1976763 - 10/03/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

your right maybe i should quit doing the 80's and just do 20's and 40's now...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds