Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
I JUST GAVE IN
    #1721677 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1721693 -

dlag, what you are saying concerns me very much. You should look at local boards, for roommates. Find a roomie you don't know, make some new friends in their circle. Find someone looking for a friend as well as a roomie. You don't need to be worrying over this 1 thing. Please don't take any oxycontin. It cannot help the situation. It will only make it worse. Instead go out and find yourself a new friend and a new roommate, i'm sure there are lots of psychonauts out there who cannot afford to live alone. Check out some sites similar to craigslist.com

please man, avoid the oxy - it will not help you. You should just go drown out the anger by keeping yourself busy. We care about you here. If you ever are in the CA or LA more specifically area, you are welcome to come stay with me, or whatever you need.

I hope all goes well.


--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Raadt]
    #1721706 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1721718 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1721733 -

I can hook you up with a roommate. A trustworth one at that. As far as anxiety goes, i am and have been for a long time one who suffers horrible panic attacks. Just the thought of going out makes me want to throw up, and makes the room spin. If the oxy is something you must do, maybe just alittle. You don't need it though, I know you don't. Crying is normal, for frustration - let yourself cry until it's done with.

Seriously, drugs are only going to make things worse in bad times. I know this from experience. If you want to get out of the house, go out. Go to the park, go buy a tent, and go camping for a week. Spend some time alone, if you need - or maybe ask someone to go with you. You can make friends, you just need to know and not worry that they are going to judge you. Maybe make some internet friends. I have found a good place to talk to people is www.livejournal.com, if you need an account code to start one, i can give it to you. There will be all sorts of people from your area, west coast, etc.. all you need to do is look. It's much easier to talk on the net, as well.

I understand how you feel with the anxiety, it's been plaguing me for a long time. I met a lot of wonderful people, who have supported me so much, with very similar problems.. and I have been feeling MUCH better.

Try something, anything to keep you busy - doesn't need to be pills.


--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1721739 -

that site also has support groups for all types of issues, including addiction, anxiety, depression.. etc.. you can join communitys of people who have the same problems and post to them,a nd get direct personal feedback. You can also read about others similar issues. It's very therapeutic.


--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Raadt]
    #1721760 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1721763 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1721775 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1721872 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Raadt]
    #1721878 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1722630 -

I hear you, dlagwagon.

As of recently, I'm out of trustworthy friends AND family. I need a roommate as well...A trustworthy one. I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess college will have to wait until next year.

I hope things get better for you. If you need someone to talk to...just PM me, man.






--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1722773 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1723380 -

dude you need to seperate yourself from all that shit.

get a bottle of water, go step outside, turn right or left, and walk and keep walking until you can't walk anymore. think about everything that pisses you off until you can't stand it anymore. let all that hate burn up inside of you and then keep walking.

it might clear your head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Grav]
    #1723444 -

if you have a bit more Oxy it will tease you so bad and that one little taste will bring back your withdrawls.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1723556 -

Of course you will get withdrawals. STAY AWAY from that shit, please! I care about you way too much to hear this shit, you're better than this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: LeViTY]
    #1723721 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1723850 -

Hey man, that really sucks about your friend
As bad as it is, it will get better eventually, and you will definatly move out eventually...time solves all problems

You gotta watch out for that oxy though. I used to be prety hooked on them and they are a fucking bastard drug. That's real good that you didn't end up doing all of it. An important thing that you gotta realize with opiates is that they make you feel much worse than they make you feel good. But the good comes all at once and the bad is prolonged and spread out. When i stopped oxy I got depressed about shit much more easily than i should have, and the depression always encourages more opiates. Thats good though that your trying hard to stay off it. You're gonna want it pretty bad the next few days but fight the evil. U can do it


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: Help on the Way]
    #1723871 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I JUST GAVE IN [Re: ]
    #1723916 -

n/a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my friend gave me these creatine pillz
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 1,564 20 12/14/08 04:03 PM
by Cannashroom
* weee they gave me drugs Mickalopagus 799 2 05/22/07 12:02 AM
by Mickalopagus
* I gave my girlfriend a link to my shroomery profile ZippoZM 934 16 02/21/08 05:56 PM
by MOTH
* Gave up ciggies a several days ago Madweed420shroom 911 5 01/30/05 08:12 PM
by dblaney
* Grumble grumble poke smot! 566 6 04/06/05 08:30 AM
by UncleMike
* pet rats flatline 1,051 6 11/03/03 10:50 AM
by Cheebatoke
* Something is wrong with me
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,507 28 08/14/06 11:36 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Burned Out
( 1 2 all )
leery11 3,783 25 05/29/07 06:35 PM
by Lion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
16,571 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 19 queries.