Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: P-O]
    #18517951 -

PostiveOutlook said:
Id pump OP's cousin



:bigyesnod:


Yeeeeeehawwww!


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Edited by ModestMouse (07/05/13 08:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18517983 -

Does 1/2 3rd cousin count?


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: PumpJackTeX] * 8
    #18518009 -

Top half or bottom half?


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ModestMouse] * 2
    #18518052 -

ModestMouse said:
Top half or bottom half?



:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #18518062 -

goldcaphunter said:
22Karot said:
I said STAL because I don't have good looking female cousins.

If I did though... :strokebeard:



Same here pretty much.



I'm with you guys, 'cept for the girl part. I don't have any good looking male cousins. I do have an objectively hot female one, though not interested :hehehe:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (07/05/13 09:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: koods]
    #18518155 -

Great cousin, couldn't do it.

:smile: Shorty :smile:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #18518160 -

Ofcourse not.....! Duhhhhh

:smile: Shorty :peace:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: 22Carat]
    #18518188 -

22Karot said:
I said STAL because I don't have good looking female cousins.

If I did though... :strokebeard:




hahahahaha


--------------------
i don't always give a fuck,
but when i do. . . i actually don't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18518202 -

I recently Googled the following and foudn many posts describing people either having engaged in sexual acts with their blood sibling or would definitely be down for it. One report stated they felt a much closer sibling bond afterwards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: s240779]
    #18518223 -

I have a pretty good looking cousin, but I wouldn't ever fuck her because that would just make things really awkward.

It's also borderline incest which I try to stay away from.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ganjfather]
    #18518302 -

Pris fucked his own cousin if I recall correctly.


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Cj-B] * 5
    #18518307 -

Pris is not a very good role model.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ganjfather]
    #18518319 -

No. No, he is not.


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Cj-B]
    #18518513 -

I made out with a step cousin once . I would only really fuck one of my real cousins and that would never happen .


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Robo]
    #18518520 -

Robo Shaman said:
My cousins kinda messed up, never really had a father figure in her life. She might make an easy target, but nah, I don't...think so... :shiftyeyes:



I lied, I would consider it. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: candyflip420] * 3
    #18518541 -

candyflip420 said:
I made out with a step cousin once . I would only really fuck one of my real cousins and that would never happen .



Yeah I'd make out with my sister but I save the good dicking for mom and granny :laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #18518909 -

:canthelpbutlaugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18519081 -

it crossed my mind once when i saw my hot cousin's tits pop out when she was running to a base while we were playing baseball. i guess if a baby doesnt happen whats the big deal? YOLOOOOOOOOO


--------------------
:dancingbear:

SonicTitan said:
"Id rail the same amount of come to crack"

https://soundcloud.com/matty_dread

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShrillGoldenChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: tealeaf]
    #18519090 -

if its not blood related i guess you're in the clear..


for those of you with hot cousins, imagine you had a kid and your bro or sister had another kid the opposite gender and same age, then imagine if both of your kids banged..


yea, its pretty :eew: when you see it in the eyes of the parents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: zZZz]
    #18519097 -

^

thats what im saying though man, if its bagged up and shes on the pill, shaggin doesnt seem all that terrible compared to the rest of shit in life:offthehook:


--------------------
:dancingbear:

SonicTitan said:
"Id rail the same amount of come to crack"

https://soundcloud.com/matty_dread

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShrillGoldenChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My cousin the Cop Dreamer987 2,959 15 12/15/03 02:20 PM
by haz
* what a fucking shitty night Kremlin 536 4 04/06/05 07:07 AM
by In(di)go
* What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( Nymphaea 516 9 05/07/21 04:10 PM
by scarabaeus
* Fuck.
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 1,653 33 07/27/04 03:36 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* The Most Fucked Up Thing To Ever Happened to Me
( 1 2 all )
Genius 3,492 28 11/07/04 05:08 PM
by Genius
* BILL GATES: A REAL JERK
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
cannabinated 2,712 211 08/20/21 03:51 AM
by Warrk
* have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,753 44 11/09/04 07:17 AM
by Silven
* drug-fucking-horror story
( 1 2 all )
zSDMF 6,292 31 12/24/04 09:35 PM
by Jim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,589 topic views. 8 members, 35 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.