Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18517617 -

My cousin is cute, and adopted to boot! But I'm not interested, she's still family and I'm just not into that haha


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Mickalopagus] * 2
    #18517620 -

Its that show arrested development that made it okay to fuck your cousin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18517624 -

I've got a pretty hot cousin. Probably more likely I would sex one of her friends, but if the opportunity presented itself... I dunno...


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: memes]
    #18517642 -

:datass:


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #18517657 -

TexXx said:
:datass:



Fuck yes. I knew the late night crew wouldn't dissapoint. We're catching up!


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #18517663 -

rbalzer said:
Its that show arrested development that made it okay to fuck your cousin



i felt weird watching that series.  the whole time i was rooting for them to get together.  i dont know why.  i dont understand it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: memes]
    #18517753 -

I've always wanted them to just fuck too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Eminence]
    #18517756 -

frylock91 said:
When I was like 14 I'll admit I thought about it with my 3rd or 4th cousin who was my age. We were drinking :facepalm: Glad it never happened though, cuz we still talk sometimes now and I have a feeling things would still be slightly awkward now if it did. I still have no problem admitting I have a lot of attractive family members though. :shrug:



Do you by chance sell frozen chocolate covered bananas on a stick?



--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: Psilosopherr] * 4
    #18517762 -

The incest taboo is away overblown, IMO.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18517787 -

I sporadically hung out with an attractive 3rd cousin when I was 8-15.  we were always interacting physically since she was a total tomboy and I had my desires, but the furthest we went was a kiss behind the barn.  We're distant friends now and that's that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18517794 -

ModestMouse said:
Who here has ever fucked or strongly considered fucking their cousin?

Guy came into work today told me he got laid last night. Coworker asks who and he says his cousin. "Yeah she was so good man".

Grossed me out but made me think. Hence this thread. I almost exchanged sexual texts with my cousin once... would've probably gave it to her had the chance presented itself.

NOT BLOOD RELATED by the way.



No I couldn't do that, but historically speaking it is pretty normal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: unam sanctum]
    #18517795 -

Quote:
a kiss behind the barn



This sounds like a euphemism for something really nasty.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: koods]
    #18517800 -

koods said:
Quote:
a kiss behind the barn



This sounds like a euphemism for something really nasty.



well technically it was a shed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: unam sanctum] * 2
    #18517808 -

unam sanctum said:
koods said:
Quote:
a kiss behind the barn



This sounds like a euphemism for something really nasty.



well technically it was a shed.



Exactly. She was too young to have a barn yet.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: koods]
    #18517821 -

Yeeeehaws are almost passing nosirs.

I'm eager.
:nodofunderstanding:


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I get 30 yeehawwws Ill fuck my cousin [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18517862 -

Yeeehawww, go get her son.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18517867 -

STAL bitches!  How about dat shit?


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: mpd]
    #18517879 -

My adopted cousin blew me once when we were both drunk and like 16 and I ate her out. We almost fucked before she threw up on the floor mad drunk. Im not for banging family but she was adopted (and from Russia) so its not that bad.

That said, shit gets awkward at family dinners now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: 22Carat]
    #18517904 -

22Karot said:
I said STAL because I don't have good looking female cousins.

If I did though... :strokebeard:



Same here pretty much.


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousing fucking [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #18517915 -

Id pump OP's cousin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My cousin the Cop Dreamer987 2,959 15 12/15/03 04:20 PM
by haz
* what a fucking shitty night Kremlin 537 4 04/06/05 09:07 AM
by In(di)go
* What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( Nymphaea 522 9 05/07/21 06:10 PM
by scarabaeus
* Fuck.
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 1,653 33 07/27/04 05:36 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* The Most Fucked Up Thing To Ever Happened to Me
( 1 2 all )
Genius 3,492 28 11/07/04 07:08 PM
by Genius
* BILL GATES: A REAL JERK
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
cannabinated 2,728 211 08/20/21 05:51 AM
by Warrk
* have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,754 44 11/09/04 09:17 AM
by Silven
* drug-fucking-horror story
( 1 2 all )
zSDMF 6,302 31 12/24/04 11:35 PM
by Jim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,589 topic views. 5 members, 249 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.