Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: st1llnox]
    #18451281 -

BTW I love that at least half of my threads reach 80+ posts. It makes me hard.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: st1llnox]
    #18451291 -

You truly are a god among men


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18451312 -

nicechrisman said:
You truly are a god among men



Love me. Love me hard. As hard as last night in my dream.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: st1llnox]
    #18451444 -

st1llnox said:
Fishers teen admits buying drugs on 'Dark Net,' hidden online market

Quote:
The mother speaks to her son frequently in phone calls from the detention center and she said he blames her for getting him into legal trouble.

"It's been a journey that I wish I didn't have to take. I wish I could fix everything and I can't," she said.



How about just getting him a little help, as 14 is obviously a bit young to get into hard drugs, rather than getting him thrown in Juvie and robbing him of a chunk of his life...

Frothing cunt.




Some people just should not have children. "You be to meet hundreds of legal requirements to adopt a child,but have to meet none to make one" I forget where I heard this but its true. Who the hell would get their 14year old son thrown in jail!?

If I were that boy I would have nothing to do with her when I got out.


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #18451456 -

"moms gonna fix it all soon"


learn to swim?


no you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #18452347 -

goldcaphunter said:
st1llnox said:
Fishers teen admits buying drugs on 'Dark Net,' hidden online market

Quote:
The mother speaks to her son frequently in phone calls from the detention center and she said he blames her for getting him into legal trouble.

"It's been a journey that I wish I didn't have to take. I wish I could fix everything and I can't," she said.



How about just getting him a little help, as 14 is obviously a bit young to get into hard drugs, rather than getting him thrown in Juvie and robbing him of a chunk of his life...

Frothing cunt.




Some people just should not have children. "You be to meet hundreds of legal requirements to adopt a child,but have to meet none to make one" I forget where I heard this but its true. Who the hell would get their 14year old son thrown in jail!?

If I were that boy I would have nothing to do with her when I got out.



I wouldn't either. I'd just commit a good ole-fashioned murder-suicide and rid the world of that frothing cunt.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: st1llnox]
    #18452362 -

:hatsoff:

:highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: st1llnox]
    #18452387 -

st1llnox said:
goldcaphunter said:
st1llnox said:
Fishers teen admits buying drugs on 'Dark Net,' hidden online market

Quote:
The mother speaks to her son frequently in phone calls from the detention center and she said he blames her for getting him into legal trouble.

"It's been a journey that I wish I didn't have to take. I wish I could fix everything and I can't," she said.



How about just getting him a little help, as 14 is obviously a bit young to get into hard drugs, rather than getting him thrown in Juvie and robbing him of a chunk of his life...

Frothing cunt.




Some people just should not have children. "You be to meet hundreds of legal requirements to adopt a child,but have to meet none to make one" I forget where I heard this but its true. Who the hell would get their 14year old son thrown in jail!?

If I were that boy I would have nothing to do with her when I got out.



I wouldn't either. I'd just commit a good ole-fashioned murder-suicide and rid the world of that frothing cunt.



touche

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: st1llnox]
    #18452428 -

Idiot mom, I'm sure he won't meet any other drug enthusiasts in the joint.

When I was about 15, I had a baggie full of these snap-bang crackers, and they were basically a few crystals wrapped up in a twist of tissue. If you stepped on them, or threw them on the ground hard enough, they would make a small BANG, like a .22.

My parents found them and thought I was dealing drugs at school, so my Dad tried to open one up and see what was inside. It blew up right in his face!

They never went snooping around in my room after that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #18452514 -

Parents can't force their kids to follow the rules - but they can give them the tools to make moral decisions, and to help protect themselves and the ones they love. The attitude that you can completely control any aspect of another person's life is deeply mistaken, even if it's your kid.


--------------------
“There you go. Giving a fuck when it ain’t your turn to give a fuck.”

My Trade list

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #18452543 -

I once ordered some SR LSD to my moms house while I was on vacation at her house, then I dosed 3 hits of over average strong blotter(hofmanns), had a NDE(viewing my whole life as another person) while walking around and meeting the police and postman right after each other (had ordered another package to her house with suspicious contents, and it was a very small city, everybody knew everybody, I was the only person on the street except the postman and cops), then she had invited a stranger for dinner and I had to sit in front of him and I had pupils the size of saucers, old man... he looked at me a bit weird

Before I arrived at her house, she had already received the LSD (I didnt tell her I ordered it, and she had hidden it)

Needless to say it wasn't a good trip I want to repeat :smile:

But I got to tell her I love her, hadn't said that in many years

Wasn't planned tripping at my parents house, was supposed to trip with a friend but he didn't want to trip after I had taken the hits

It was so bad I haven't spoken about it to anybody till now, paranoia the whole trip, because the postman hadn't arrived with the package, but I couldn't be home to receive it
and met the policecar on the way too, right after the postcar :-)
in a small city, with like 30-50 people in  , I guess they could guess who the suspicious package was for :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: lessismore]
    #18452563 -

The only reason I ordered there was because I didn't want to order to my own house :wink:

damn I was stupid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: lessismore]
    #18452599 -

"i think i'm getting the fear"- Hunter Thompson

:watchingyou:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: lessismore]
    #18452600 -

but the bad trip could have been prevented, had LSD been legal like it should be

The only thing that would have been stupider would be ordering MJ in an envelope to your work place :-P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: lessismore]
    #18452609 -

the world is paranoid

that's the problem

it's definitely not me

Divide and Conquer

we are not all one

:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: Apostle]
    #18452647 -

Hologram said:
"i think i'm getting the fear"- Hunter Thompson

:watchingyou:



Gonna watch fear & loathing in las vegas again soon, loved that movie :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: lessismore]
    #18452650 -

make sure you buy the ticket before you take the ride or the guy with the hole puncher will hassle you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: Apostle]
    #18452909 -

blind trust in the state perplexes me. i would say it's generational, but my parents' generation lived through the fucking 60's. i don't get it.

a couple of years back, a friend of the family - a woman my mother's age - approached me at my parents' house seeking advice. her 14 year old son had been accused of putting some graffiti on a school building. defacing school property is now a felony in texas. the first thing i asked is "do you have representation?" to which she replied "oh, no we don't need it. i'm friends with the arresting officer and he said we should be fine if he just cooperates". i tried to explain to her that that's what all cops tell their suspects in order to coerce confessions out of them and that she really should consider protecting her son from becoming a felon at age 14. she then told me "well i want him to pay for what he did". i then tried to explain that in this particular instance he would be paying for his mistake indefinitely. there was no getting through to her. :facepalm:


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: millzy]
    #18453499 -

Damn, just goes to show how deep the system runs, and how much the people invest in it. And yet, it's shot to hell.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a bitch... mom turns in son for buying MDMA on Silk road [Re: Futuresight]
    #18455243 -

The president will fix everything because that's his job.


right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Living with your bitch mom and asshole step-dad recalcitrant 4,383 14 12/21/02 05:38 PM
by joe666
* My Mom is getting on my fucking nerves! Vulture 1,441 11 07/06/04 08:01 PM
by Juggler
* 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 6,849 48 07/04/25 09:07 AM
by Asante
* Mariage turns LOVE into a business arrangement Psilocybeingzz 1,021 11 07/12/04 08:52 PM
by PuZuZu
* Where can I turn to? etard 819 9 12/04/03 12:08 PM
by Dreamer987
* My mom met bush. pics
( 1 2 3 4 all )
baraka 7,596 73 08/30/04 03:23 PM
by kadakuda
* Two Sons: Another Hope to Frustrate the Pub Ravus 688 3 08/12/04 04:05 AM
by manbeef
* sons' of bitches. The_Red_Crayon 658 3 09/07/04 09:10 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,058 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.