Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFloatingMind
Outside the Cube

Your worst trip ever.
    #1783729 - 08/06/03 01:57 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

My worst trip ever just happend to be my first trip ever. I knew nothing of mushrooms (quit ignorant looking back), yet took in about 4 grams dried for my first trip. The atmosphere wasnt' a place I wanted to be, and I was with people who were really good friends, and people who I didn't know (Again, it was my first time! I'm a bit more knowledgeble now). Anyways, I quickly found my self un-prepared for what I had done.

I had smoked plenty of pot before this, and taking mushrooms sounded like an awesome idea at the time. To my estimates, I would just be getting very stoned feeling and see some stuff. Wow was I mistaken. I quickly found my self being rocketed into a state of... out of this world. My brain felt like a freeway, with brain cells speeding around faster than light speed. I just couldn't take it, I thought my brain would blow up. I was just sitting there saying how I can't handle this and what have I done(Which I now know as the - what the hell have I done to my self).

I couldn't close my eyes, my body was the numbest it has ever been (even more so than doctor prescribed vikadin and about a gram of pot!). I could feel nothing, I saw everything. Yet I was panicing. What the fuck was I doing! One of my good friends told me to come into the room and stare at the lights. Red Lights. They just swirled, and ran right into her poster on her wall. I saw writing on the poster, it 'screamed' (If a poster can scream) the words FUCK YOU. And DIE.

Then all of the sudden, one of the people I didn't know yelled out that a very good friend of mine in the bathroom (who was puking at the time) had died. I curled into a ball in the corner of the room and wanted it to all end. People said I was shaking and just telling them to fuck off and leave me alone. Finally my friend came out and assured me he was alive. I was shaken, yet I suddenly just thought everyone wasn't real. That nothing was real and it was all fake.

The peak hadn't come. Yet quite honestly, I don't remember what actually happend past this, untill I found my self sitting alone out in the dark living room. It was 2:30 AM in the morning. I was just sitting, I was talking my self down yet I just kept going higher. I saw the walls closing in, I saw everyone run into the room laughing and yelling. They bugged me. My phone rang, my Mom called to see where the hell I was and what I was doing. I was at a friends and spending the night I said, yet all I could hear was her voice echo. The phone closed by it self and floated into my pocket without saying good bye and I just kept tripping.

Nausea struck, I yacked all over the couch, yet I didn't even know I had. Untill they told me. The people screamed I was dying, I was trying to dial the phone for help you couldn't find the numbers. My friend, thankfully, sat me down and took away the phone. At this point, I was thinking "This is what drugs are. These are drugs.". I had a new respect for drugs, yet still was in the what have I done to my self.

My friend told me to lay outside. I layed down, and was fine for awhile. Untill the moon swirled and morphed... into what I describe as none other than Satan. He just laughed and stared, and I couldn't stop staring. I heard phones ringing all around me, people yelling, screaming. Lights flicked on and off all around (In the house, in neighboring houses, in the sky). The moon was falling towards me, I freaked and ran.

Passing the house, I thought of it as the evilest house in the world, that something truly evil was there and the only way to get out was to get away from it. I ran down the street, and my leg gave way. The street was apart of the evil, I thought it was a big circle with no way out - Freddy Kruger was after me, I was in a dream, nothing was real.

I kept running, running. I finally reached home, after god knows how long it was. I went to tell my mom I was home, her site calmed me down a bit. I was in safety once I went into my room. I was grasping back to reality. For the next 3 hours, I watched the TV and had an extreme interest in the 3D Infomercials that the TV had on. :wink:

I tripped after that, and looking back on the trip, I realize it was actually a good thing. I don't think anything could have made me respect shrooms more than that trip. I learned the hard way, you could say, but I'm somewhat glad I did.

I have tripped 5 times since, and they were all great. :smile: 

--------------------
I fly higher than ever, with drugs as my wings.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: FloatingMind]
    #1783943 - 08/06/03 03:18 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I was shaken, yet I suddenly just thought everyone wasn't real. That nothing was real and it was all fake.

This thought manages to creep into my mind every couple trips or so... I wonder if there's anything to it :crazy2:

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: Adden]
    #1784819 - 08/06/03 01:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I forgot who I was once and thought life was just a byproduct of existence. Like we did exist for no purpose at all, we were around just to make existence less boring but it didn't matter one way or the other. I thought this was kind of depressing, and then I thought about life and how it was a bullshit cycle of good and bad and it served no purpose but to keep us busy, and all our life we try to keep doing meaningless shit just to keep our minds busy from the truth, and then we die. It wasn't exactly a bad trip but its been the worse so far, at the same time its the one I've like and appresated the most, I feel it really thought me alot.

*edit* the truth being that nothing matters and we only create meaning in our head...we're these little walling peope that live in houses, what for? and walk around in them..then walk around some more, go work to get money to keep the little house so we could walk in in some more lol

Edited by DailyPot (08/06/03 01:41 PM)

OfflineFloatingMind
Outside the Cube

Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: DailyPot]
    #1784820 - 08/06/03 01:42 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It could be ego loss perhaps. I'm not sure exactly what ego loss is though, and I'm not sure that I have experienced it. But believing everyone was fake and nothing was real is quite interesting.

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: Adden]
    #1784852 - 08/06/03 01:56 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

"This thought manages to creep into my mind every couple trips or so... I wonder if there's anything to it "

Well, think about it like this, in the book of Genesis the gods didnt want us to eat from a fruit because they said we would "realize" the truth,know good and evil.and our eyes would "open" and that would make us like them. Maybe there is something to it.

--------------------

OfflineMojoRisin
journeyman
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: Spokesman]
    #1785070 - 08/06/03 03:05 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

my first (and only trip so far) i got a real strong feeling that nothing was real and nothing mattered, and people just worry about things that should have no effect on them. but i liked it, i think its true

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: MojoRisin]
    #1785248 - 08/06/03 04:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

The realization of Adam and Eve being "naked" just sounds to me like a good case of Ego-Loss.

Maybe they were naked litterally but only under the influence do u realize something that doesent exist in the original programing of your brain, Can we learn without being tought? Yes. Yes we can but we must first expand our minds and amplify the receptors in the brain, ponder on thta!

--------------------

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: Spokesman]
    #1785961 - 08/06/03 07:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

My worst trip ever, hmm...
I munched 7 grams dried P. cubensis and was in my buddies basement. I was stupid and didn't eat anything all day, and kept smoking and smoking cigarettes and smoking and smoking blunts. My blood sugar levels were pretty low, and I started to feel sick. For what seemed like 2 hours I was on his couch feeling like I was going to die. I passed out, and opened my eyes, I looked around and even though I knew the lights were off (we could see because of the light from the TV) everything seemed bright. My friends say I leaned back on the couch, started to gag and had convulsions for like 20 min. I woke up, still felt like shit. I was overheated, soaked in sweat, and felt hung over. As if things couldn't get worse, I decided to go home, which was a 2 hour walk away. I started walking, and then a van comes out of no where speeding towards me, the last second I jump out of the way and the van crashes into a traffic light, blows out its tires on the curb, and rolls to a stop. Pretty fucked up.... I scraped my elbow up pretty bad, and since I was still tripping I couldnt fall properly and ended up smacking my jaw on the concrete, =/

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1786279 - 08/06/03 09:16 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

aww man thats a tragedy, lol

--------------------

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: DailyPot]
    #1786957 - 08/07/03 01:12 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DailyPot said:

*edit* the truth being that nothing matters and we only create meaning in our head...we're these little walling peope that live in houses, what for? and walk around in them..then walk around some more, go work to get money to keep the little house so we could walk in in some more lol

wow....this pretty much pinpoints the thoughts shrooms put into my head about life

i used to be a stupid little creature that just walked around and did stuff to be busy, never really knowing why or anything....then i started doing alot of shrooms and it made me feel like life is all just this stupid ass cycle and shit...we are no different from monkeys, fish, or viruses except we can talk and have tvs and cars and shit

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1787145 - 08/07/03 02:19 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

My worst trip(s) ever, were...respectively my first acid trip, and my first mushroom trip. Both solo at home.. the acid made me grind the fuck out of my teeth and have SEVERE arm jerk's for about 5 hours...to the point i had to hold it between my leg's very very tightly to keep from going out of control. The first mushroom trip, i watched my face crack off.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineDannyBoy
ShroomEnthusiast

Loc: South East, U.S.A.
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: PDU]
    #1787308 - 08/07/03 03:50 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The first mushroom trip, i watched my face crack off.

I had a similar experience on acid...I went into the bathroom and washed my face...I then noticed that I could remodel my face like clay. I accidently moved my nose next to my left I and I couldn't get it back so I ran out of the bathroom and screamed "I've fucked up my face!!!" my friends looked at me like I was crazy...I felt like I was crazy...I spent 40 minutes trying to get my face back to the way it was....this was on my first acid trip...I took 3 hits of liquid, man was I dumb.

HOWEVER...that wasn't a bad trip, it was quite fun, but it had it's rough spots...so far I haven't had an actual bad trip...I don't look forward to having one.

--------------------
"It has been said that kids say the darndest things, but so would you if you had no education"

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: DannyBoy]
    #1787491 - 08/07/03 06:53 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Worst trip ever for me was not as much to do with the drugs as much as the settin'. A warnin' to all would be phyconaughties, "Dont take Acid in a dealers house!". Well not if you live in Belfast anyway.
In 1990 i went to a friends house to trip knowin' that there would be a crowd there for company as he sold the gear and always had a party goin' on.
Alls fine and good, some Purple Om's, good choice.
Everyones goin' mad drippin' off the walls an'tha', when the door bursts in and three Hoods are standin' there shoutin' for us all(8 people) to get down on the floor and shut the "feck up!"
Lots of really, really nasty stuff followed, loads of ultra-violience toward the owner of the house that went on for..........electic cables wereused at one point, thats how bad it was......all this while everyone includin' the owner is trippin' hard.
They left after a time and we all started to go our own ways. Mine lead me through three "Trouble Spots(tm)" and i noticed after a while that a car was followin' me up the road. This was not just Acid induced paranoia, the car sped up past me then would circle back! Fcuk! I was terrified! To be honest i was close to jibberin' point as this was a bad time for general unease in the North of Ireland and truthfully anyone walkin' this area at night would be fair game for the "Other Side", as it were.
I took cover with my Guitar case in a Church Yard and just kinda' hunkerd down and remained there till day break refusin' to become a statistic on the news while still trippin' on good Acid.
Mmmm, thinkin' on this maybe thats not the carefree story i should have posted but what the hell......
In summary; Acid=Good-Terrorism=Bad.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineErik006
MushroomCultivator

Loc: Ontario
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1790377 - 08/07/03 11:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Floatingfriend, i can only say thank your friend for helping you.
Ive had a pretty bad trip, but my friend didnt, my own brother didn't (he was tripping too though and i told em to fuck off)

Remember these are the real friends.

Erik006

--------------------
At last you know what ineffable is, and what ecstacy means

OfflineFloatingMind
Outside the Cube

Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: Erik006]
    #1791867 - 08/08/03 01:13 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, I'm very thankfull to my friend for putting shit into perspective for me - and basically telling me not to call 911 because I wouldn't die. :smile: Calmed me down enough for me to stop trying to call and let him take the phone away.

--------------------

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Your worst trip ever. *DELETED* [Re: FloatingMind]
    #1794930 - 08/09/03 11:11 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineChristina
shroomer
Loc: IL
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: poke smot!]
    #1794943 - 08/09/03 11:22 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

my, worest trip ever, happened the second time that I had ever shroomed. I was with a group of friends cruising in my parents big conversion van, we were making a few stops on the way to a party, well a "small gathering of intimate friends", to sell some ganga. Well some friends that we sold a bag to said that they had some mushrooms for sale, so seeing as I had some money I thought, what the hell! why not, how about I buy these and take them tonight. So we made our buisness transations and continued on to the party. I parked the van and went inside to mingle.

People were mostly drinking and toking, I chatted for a little, smoked a few squares..then the group that I was trippin with decided that the party was too much to handle, to much goin on so we exited the house and went back to chill in my van and listen to some music.

I remember that it was on the way out to the car that I started to feel the magic mushrooms working. It was slightly drizzling and I had no shoes on (I'm not sure why, but I left them inside, I guess they didn't seem important at the time...) I was skipping/dancing along the side walk to the van. We all hoped in, and we clambacked the car and listened to some techno, while watching some crazy phsycodelic swirl shit on someone's labtop computer.

We were in the van for...I don't know how long, no perception of time seemed relevant to me at the moment...when I saw a police car pull up behind the van. I just lied there on the back seat (pulled out into a bed at the time) a cop came up to the door which somebody opened and asked the owner of the vehicle to step out of the car. So eventually we all got out and it was crazy, about 4 more squad cars pulled up to the scene. They tried to interogate us, a group of scared tripping teenagers, not very effective. I remember being so scared, I felt like my life was over...I didn't know what to do and my stomach started to turn uneasily...when my friend Bill just all of a sudden blacked out, while we were convincing the cops that we hadn't been doing anything wrong, he just fell straight forward, headfirst, onto the street. THe police freaked out and called for an ambulance, they searched my van finding several bowls, a digi scale, and four eighths of weed.
After that we were all arrested and I spent the night locked up in a little interogationn room trippin balls, and being interogated by the police cheif.....worst shrooming experience ever....

Edited by Christina (08/09/03 11:38 AM)

OfflineHans_Moleman
????

Loc: Canadia
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: Christina]
    #1796136 - 08/09/03 07:52 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

that would be trippy ^^^^^

did u end up telling them u were on shrooms???

--------------------
One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition, because It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine.

OfflineAristar
InterdimensionalBeing

Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: Hans_Moleman]
    #1796294 - 08/09/03 08:50 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

The worst trip I've ever had was my friend and I taking 1.5g's of these really potent shrooms. We waited 2 hours and all we felt was a little body high, less then a weed high with no visuals. Then all of a sudden we were walking in the streets and the sky started rapidly changing colors and the ground underneath me was flowing like water. My mind slowly slipped in and out of reality as the shrooms really kicked in and everything seemed to be in motion. The sky was a flowing, moving being and everything wasnt real. The bad part about this is that it lasted 12 hours and I thought I was going to die, because I was still tripping balls when my parents saw me and new I was fucked up. Got in alot of shit and my mind was racing with the many reasons of how I let my parents down and how my life is a sham. It really freaked me out.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: Christina]
    #1796401 - 08/09/03 09:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Christina said:
my, worest trip ever, happened the second time that I had ever shroomed. I was with a group of friends cruising in my parents big conversion van, we were making a few stops on the way to a party, well a "small gathering of intimate friends", to sell some ganga. Well some friends that we sold a bag to said that they had some mushrooms for sale, so seeing as I had some money I thought, what the hell! why not, how about I buy these and take them tonight. So we made our buisness transations and continued on to the party. I parked the van and went inside to mingle.

People were mostly drinking and toking, I chatted for a little, smoked a few squares..then the group that I was trippin with decided that the party was too much to handle, to much goin on so we exited the house and went back to chill in my van and listen to some music.

I remember that it was on the way out to the car that I started to feel the magic mushrooms working. It was slightly drizzling and I had no shoes on (I'm not sure why, but I left them inside, I guess they didn't seem important at the time...) I was skipping/dancing along the side walk to the van. We all hoped in, and we clambacked the car and listened to some techno, while watching some crazy phsycodelic swirl shit on someone's labtop computer.

We were in the van for...I don't know how long, no perception of time seemed relevant to me at the moment...when I saw a police car pull up behind the van. I just lied there on the back seat (pulled out into a bed at the time) a cop came up to the door which somebody opened and asked the owner of the vehicle to step out of the car. So eventually we all got out and it was crazy, about 4 more squad cars pulled up to the scene. They tried to interogate us, a group of scared tripping teenagers, not very effective. I remember being so scared, I felt like my life was over...I didn't know what to do and my stomach started to turn uneasily...when my friend Bill just all of a sudden blacked out, while we were convincing the cops that we hadn't been doing anything wrong, he just fell straight forward, headfirst, onto the street. THe police freaked out and called for an ambulance, they searched my van finding several bowls, a digi scale, and four eighths of weed.
After that we were all arrested and I spent the night locked up in a little interogationn room trippin balls, and being interogated by the police cheif.....worst shrooming experience ever....

Good first post, never thought girls tripped balls. hah.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports